What U Look Like Pt 2!

blaccteezy said:
308966060_l.jpg

Me in the middle, Blacctone A.k.a Quindaro Slim, blessin hoes with Ghetto Hymns. My Reddotte Click, Savage on the left, Focus on the right.
Keep it Pimpin, Pimpin.

ok pimp juice......let me see ya grill!!!!!

Quiet Storm said:
In tha office hard at work...

ELH8BYNSXLES.JPG

ELH8BYNGGCAT.JPG

2,000,000 bonus cool points for posing with the motif.

25,000 bonus for the NY fitted.

grand total 2,025,000

good job.

oh and LOL@ hove. u mad? :D

DaOriginalBlade said:

If I am not mistaken, that cap is violet. Therefore a deduction of 3500 brownie points must be taken.

dam. you're right. cats need to learn how to wash with colorsafe bleach.

points must be deducted.

Here's a pic of me from early 1998, when I was spending $$$ in Hong Kong :) I'll post some new ones tomorrow when I'm at work. And even a little WIP 3GP video of the videoshoot last week.

atila-hk.jpg

Nowadays, I look younger (go figure ;)), all shaved, no glasses and little more buff. If you check the URL of the pic, you will figure out who I am.

Last edited:
atila said:
Here's a pic of me from early 1998, when I was spending $$$ in Hong Kong :) I'll post some new ones tomorrow when I'm at work. And even a little WIP 3GP video of the videoshoot last week.

atila-hk.jpg

Nowadays, I look younger (go figure ;)), all shaved, no glasses and little more buff. If you check the URL of the pic, you will figure out who I am.

Wait...no it cant be.....your the guy who posts on futureproducers Atila...aww man!!!

Yeah, that be me ;) Emulation is kinda slow right now, business is just fine and cats really dig my little 'musical experiments' (started producing again about 6 months ago, after not doing anything for about 5 years.

249373634_l.jpg

Seriously, I am Hispanic...Im pale as **** cause I dont go outside

316768277_l.jpg

and then me at prom with my friends roomate

259594842_l.jpg

Last edited:
Back