What U Look Like Pt 2!

360600883_m.jpg

360599256_m.jpg

360603854_m.jpg
grindin in 2001!

puffedoutproductions said:

You are from PA and wearing a grill....NOBODY in pa jersey or DE wear grills dogg, you must be on the internet too much! oh wait you already said you dont go out much, right.

lol its not a grill it's aluminum foil, and its a total joke picture. It's me but I dont walk around with a doo rag and a hat with aluminum foil in my mouth

MysterE said:

lol its not a grill it's aluminum foil, and its a total joke picture. It's me but I dont walk around with a doo rag and a hat with aluminum foil in my mouth

lol aight dogg i couldnt see all that in the pic...you need to be puttin disclaimers on pics like those haha!

hmm... that seems a bit suspect, what you go to like the W.A.S.P. wives club strip club or somethin? last time I checked, they didnt care who you were, long as you were stuffin paper in their panties...

thats the thing, who said I be payin them hoes, its the other way around. You gotta look presentable to do business, but thats a whole notha thread.

^^^^ Dog...TELL ME you did NOT get married in AIR FORCES?!?!?!?!??!

I mean it's bad enough y'all painted up the old school Nissan truck. But wearing AIR FORCES at the WEDDING???

c'mon yo...for real.

Back