This is just sad. Show this producer some support.

I know i sell beats for 99 cents. So does everybody reading this post.

So where's the diss??

Damn, at least put my logo at the top, geez.

DeeYou's just mad because his attempt at making a funny image failed.

This cat sounds like he doesn't even listen to hip hop.

This sounds like fake hip hop. Like what FP members would sound like if they tried to make a Reggae song or something.
yeah thats my thought exactly. certain styles use certain sounds and patterns vs other styles. it sounds like he just started listening to rap a few years ago and doesn't know what should go with what.

then start sampling garth brooks and see putting 808s over it and see how well it goes over in the hip hop world. There are rules to Hip Hop they just arent on paper

why the f*ck are n*ggas talking about jobs now? If this dude has been making beats for over 14 years and hasn't profitted off it obviously he is doing something wrong. Everyone saying his beats aren't bad or that they're good aren't helping anything. All you're doing is trying to boost this n*ggas self esteem. If he wants to quit, let him quit. He needs to get some balls and start putting in work. This site's whole community is f*cked up. Everyone knows it is. 50% of the people are hating and the other 50% are just saying whatever to be on someone's good side. Also i've noticed that so many people on here are using words and talking about things such as eq that they know nothing about. I'm not saying i know everything, but everyone knows what i just said is the truth. No one should be wasting their time trying to raise this dude's self esteem. If he really has problems, don't get on the internet to solve it.

hello !!!

you guys are losers. all of you currently involved in this e beef-a-thon. your immature. you guys are how old? and some have kids? just take a step back right now and evaluate how pathetic you are. now go make some music and stop being FP whores.

I hope this kid figures out whats for him....Sometimes we have to learn the hard way but better late than never..........As far as this little 'e-fightin' yall got going on, how bout a battle. Just the two of yall go toe to toe and duke it out on the MPC,Keyboard, Fruity whatever. Just do it.

you guys are losers. all of you currently involved in this e beef-a-thon. your immature. you guys are how old? and some have kids? just take a step back right now and evaluate how pathetic you are. now go make some music and stop being FP whores.

what's life without a little fun sometimes ?

then start sampling garth brooks and see putting 808s over it and see how well it goes over in the hip hop world. There are rules to Hip Hop they just arent on paper

good they are not, otherwise none of the following would've ever been released.

Back