This is just sad. Show this producer some support.

flipn50

I found this in the Reviews section of the forum.

This is from a member name FearlessVK209xp

I know nobody going to read this thread. I been making music for such a long time, and it seems like literally NOBODY likes my music. I've tried so many different approaches. I've done Sample chopping/pure synth stuff/ Orchestral stuff.... nobody has ever shown a liking to it.

I gave away 100 beats that I made for free, and still nobody took it. I never could really figure out what I lacked. I never sold a beat, and i've only made two songs with rappers. They were my friends, and I know it was just sympathy on their part.

I know men shouldn't cry, but I honestly I feel like crying while writing thread. It's like the last 10 years of my life were a complete waste of my time. All that money that I spent was a waste. I can't even look at a keyboard/sample/drum machine without feeling really empty inside. I don't have anywhere or anyone to Vent all these feelings out to, so i'm just going to do it online.

can someone please tell me what i've been doing wrong. I"m pretty much done with all this stuff now. the Sound quality is bad on some of these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FVK209XP#g/u

Holy ****; almost every single one of the songs on his youtube channel are fire. How has this guy not gotten any business?!

damn thats kinda depressing.. Ill check em out

not all of his beats are THAT bad...jus sum

well its cause i find some samples he does are offbeat and dont fit with the drum rhythm, the synths he uses are pretty bland...they lack the progression and seem to be just random notes sequenced together...

when he does use progressions though they are odd ones and they do not sound so musical even if they were in the same key...the way he just builds the track is just off you know? i used to make beats like that..so i know whatsup. if u can tell him..tell him that he needs to listen to more varieties of music...learn from their styles and incorperate it to learn..then once u get the learning down BRANCH out and do your own thing. that's only when u know the fundamentals of beat making first. and stop rushing!! you need to layer and add some backing to the track and make it blend..you can just have 4 diff sounds playing different melodies and have them come in whenever you want it doesnt sound good like that

jus to lighten up the mood, sum beats i think are sick:

"old beats 0001"

"Exploring Synths Yamaha DX7 beat 7" the concept was sounding sick..but it was cut short. thought it was gonna go hard but didnt deliver

man all of the yamaha dx7 beats have a good concept to them...but it jsut didnt deliver!! just keep on working with it man dont just drop tracks for no reason..consitency in throwing out beats is great but why do that when its not even up to par (when u can make the beat soo much better and actually get it sold?)

- nrjetik

Last edited:
man i feel him im in the same exact boat and shht talkin cats on here always make things worse

look at the music thats being made by the majority of the shiit talkers..lol...theyre funny as hell to me personally..

This cat sounds like he doesn't even listen to hip hop.

This sounds like fake hip hop. Like what FP members would sound like if they tried to make a Reggae song or something.

I like a few, BUT IT ALL SOUNDS CPU

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his Robotech/Mobb Deep mash. It sound good.

This blend go hard.

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9q17edjYv_w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9q17edjYv_w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

his **** is good.... thing is.... he just went into the wrong genre...

I dont know what he WAS trying to do to be honest... but he should have been trying to pimp his **** to the gamin industry....

Going into hip hop or R&B with that chiptune **** is not going to really get you where u wanna go.. Its like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

But his **** isnt trash... he just was selling himself in the wrong market probably

10 years, no beat sold? ah sh!t, something is not right. idk, the song posted above me sounds hot. maybe it wasn't meant to be.

I like his Robotech/Mobb Deep mash. It sound good.

This blend go hard.

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9q17edjYv_w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9q17edjYv_w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

This is sick.

He’s is all over the place with his beats. no distinguishable style. needs to decide what style he wants to produce and focus on that. has good flow as a rapper. maybe have someone(another producer) produce him as a rapper.

This cat sounds like he doesn't even listen to hip hop.

This sounds like fake hip hop. Like what FP members would sound like if they tried to make a Reggae song or something.

Look who's talking. FVK209XP shoot me a private message and I'll send you some much needed advice on polishing off your beats and making them sound more rugged. Quick tip, when using pianos eq and filter them. Adjust the attack, release, decay, cutoff, slap on a reverb, and don't be scare to let the notes bleed into one another. Also, edit the piano patch by detuning the parts. Detuning a piano will give it that "gansta" sound that most hip-hop heads love. Don't get into the habit of letting people hear everything you make. If it ain't certified, then keep working at it. The worse mistake most producers make is not using effects while creating their beat. If you don't use effects then how do you know what the beat will sound like after mixing. You have no idea. Get the sound at the souce not at the mixing stage.

Last edited:
He’s is all over the place with his beats. no distinguishable style. needs to decide what style he wants to produce and focus on that. has good flow as a rapper. maybe have someone(another producer) produce him as a rapper.

That's Prodigy from Mobb Deep rapping not him.:cry::cry::cry: Step up your knowledge.:rolleyes:

Man don't even worry about it. Everything will work itself out. Just keep working hard and more importantly PRAY. Thats right, pray. Have faith and believe in GOD and U will be fine.

And modus just returned from the dead, lol. But yea that ish in the video was fire. It seems that he might need to switch up from those stock fl drums he apparently likes to use and go stock up on some kits. But I guess the average listener wouldn't notice. That transformers beat was pretty fire, but those drums were just so so to me. All in all, something just doesn't seem right tho. His beats are missing that "special something". It almost seems gimmicky.

But I donno how he can't sell a single beat in ten years. Either he''s exaggerating or he's the opposite of business savvy. I mean I've sold like seven beats that were pretty trash (albeit they were all to the same artist for $20 each, lol)

Back