The Pussification Show... is here !

lmao...this shyts still going strong... I see the quest for making better music on FP fading to Black...

If they had heard that last Foxxhole radio show and the racial jokes they were slinging around, they would really be upset...

That prom dress shyt is true too, the football and basketball play by play was funny as hell

That prom dress shyt is true too, the football and basketball play by play was funny as hell

Jamie didn't say anything at first, lol. He was embarrassed, lol.

Breaking News!

Kimbo Slice has joined the cast of THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER season 10. Coaches will be Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evans.

If you really thought Kimbo was tough, see what he does against some real fighters and not bouncers and backyard fighters. Everybody else has run out on Kimbo and he had to punk down and try to get in the right way. Fight your way in. If Kimbo doesn't win the whole show, it's a wrap for him. All of the other promoters wanted to make him a freakshow and eventually bailed on him. Kimbo hasn't fought since being beat down in 14 seconds by a part time pizza delivery guy.

Let's wish Kimbo well, he has 6 kids.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_y...9Eo14?slug=dw-kimbo060109&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Some of the other sections got cob-webs in there threads like a ghost town...lol

"I JUST BOUGHT A M-BOX...NOW WHAT?"

(cricket cricket)

"EMINEM JUST ATE A SCROTUM SANDWICH"

(party over here...uuwha uuwha..."The roof...the roof...the roof is on firaaaa...we don't need no samples let the motherphucha burn....burn muthaphucha BURRRRNNNNN....")

lol...

Some of the other sections got cob-webs in there threads like a ghost town...lol

"I JUST BOUGHT A M-BOX...NOW WHAT?"

(cricket cricket)

"EMINEM JUST ATE A SCROTUM SANDWICH"

(party over here...uuwha uuwha..."The roof...the roof...the roof is on firaaaa...we don't need no samples let the motherphucha burn....burn muthaphucha BURRRRNNNNN....")

lol...

prolly 'cause cats is tired of saying "READ THE F_CKING MANUAL!!!"

personally, if I read another post taumbout "Is my hard drive strong enough for ProTools/Cubase/Logic/etc?", I'm prolly gonna blow a gasket and choke that dumb f_ck through his monitor.

prolly 'cause cats is tired of saying "READ THE F_CKING MANUAL!!!"

personally, if I read another post taumbout "Is my hard drive strong enough for ProTools/Cubase/Logic/etc?", I'm prolly gonna blow a gasket and choke that dumb f_ck through his monitor.
lol... I feel that...

Back