Their signs will say:

WE WANT OUR SHIRTS BACK !

NO PINK SHIRTS!

STAY OUT OF OUR JEANS!

GET YOUR OWN CLOTHES!

I AM THE WOMAN!

YOUR SON IS CONFUSED!

PLEASE TAKE THE REMOTE!

I WANT A GIRLS NIGHT OUT, NOT EVERY OUTING WITH YOU!

STOP HANGING AROUND ME AND MY FRIENDS!

STOP SHAVING YOUR CHEST HAIR!

STOP USING MY LOOFA!

CAN I DATE ONE OF YOUR MAN FRIENDS!

GET A TESTOSTERONE CHECK!

I AM NOT A LESBIAN!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU CRY!

GO TO MAN CAMP!
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Men... Just say NO to the Murse... ESPECIALLY if ya ass is wearin skinny jeans.

murse1.jpg

pbirkin.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA look at this niggas boots
hes like,**lispy voice** "hey big rome dont i look delish"

BWAHAHAHAHA look at this niggas boots

According to 80% of the people in this thread... there's nothing odd about those photos... and you shouldn't say anything about 'em... not even to laugh at his boots... you should be ashamed from laughing at his boots...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

man that ish aint normal that ish aint man

**gives a manly grunt and walks out of thread**

but them boots are funny wiff tha pink straps.
and he wants to know if u think he looks delish rome

That dude was raised by his Grandma and she wouldn't let him play with the neighborhood boys and he always wanted to. She told him that girls had cooties... and that's what happened to him.

Save The Children

According to 80% of the people in this thread... there's nothing odd about those photos... and you shouldn't say anything about 'em... not even to laugh at his boots... you should be ashamed from laughing at his boots...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

To each his own, right?

LMAO

People have no bounderies any more, I tells ya.

Wow. I can't believe this thread has gotten as long as it has.

I would read it...but i ain't got time.

Carry on de-pussifying folks Rome..alot of people on here need it.

hes that dude that was always jump roping with the girls haha

... and he thought nothing was wrong with it "isz jus a jump rope..."

One of those dudes that had serious windmill game if you tried to fight him....

"Stop pickin' on meee..."

"Fat Boy!"

Fire Engine siren cry...."uuuUUUUHHHHH!!!! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! "

"WHOA!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHA damn i remember dudes with that windmill game on lock back in school one of them dudes tried pulling my hair and scratching me hahaha i was like wtf are you doin! so i slapped him and called him a btch lol jk i knocked em out

HAHAHA damn i remember dudes with that windmill game on lock back in school one of them dudes tried pulling my hair and scratching me hahaha i was like wtf are you doin! so i slapped him and called him a btch lol jk i knocked em out

I'm pretty tolerant with 'em... I just don't do anything other than necessary though, like work or school or something.

One time this "alternative" dude asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with him and about 5 other girls. "We're goin' to grab lunch, wanna go?"

I just looked at him with the Are you phuggin' serious look, lol. He got mad as hell and talked about it all the way to the elevator.

Yep, I'mma a cave man and I still eat with my hands.

much bigger

the homosexualization doesn't stop with hip hop. We're just the last holdout.

I used to work for an advertising firm some years ago, one of the VP's told me about a covert-style push to make homosexuality more acceptable through subtle advertising among other methods. An ad showing 4 well dressed guys going to the club ain't necessarily 4 dudes crewed up to go get some hoes, it's more likely two gay couples going out on the town BUT to the average guy, it looks like friends that's finna get they drink on and get some hoes. It's the subtle cues that make it more appealing to the gay consumer.

much bigger

the homosexualization doesn't stop with hip hop. We're just the last holdout.

I used to work for an advertising firm some years ago, one of the VP's told me about a covert-style push to make homosexuality more acceptable through subtle advertising among other methods. An ad showing 4 well dressed guys going to the club ain't necessarily 4 dudes crewed up to go get some hoes, it's more likely two gay couples going out on the town BUT to the average guy, it looks like friends that's finna get they drink on and get some hoes. It's the subtle cues that make it more appealing to the gay consumer.

PROOF !

We have proof now. I told you it was real and people thought I was crazy!

I could see it a mile away.

I'm leaving the planet and moving to the moon.

I can't stress it enough people, watch out for the MEDIA. That **** will play with you on some psychological level ****, you won't even notice it.

Back