The Pussification Show... is here !

... and he thought nothing was wrong with it "isz jus a jump rope..."

One of those dudes that had serious windmill game if you tried to fight him....

"Stop pickin' on meee..."

"Fat Boy!"

Fire Engine siren cry...."uuuUUUUHHHHH!!!! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! WINDMILL GAME! "

"WHOA!!!"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If y'all could only hear my laugh..... :D :D :D :D

Jesus Christ ... 50 post a page and 7 pages later. Congrats people.

dj_khaled_best.jpg

Why are people mad at this thread?

I truthfully and honestly do not understand why? It's a thread with a link to a comedy show... smh...

lol @ the random Khaled album cover. That was a good album!

Me and the regular thread participants were getting congratulated so I wanted to say....

WE THE BEST !!!!!

At no point in the thread did I nor the other participants say that we hated the people in the clothes.... we don't like the clothes / style of dress... we don't know the people in them.

... probably don't care to but we wish no harm upon them or their loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and the regular thread participants were getting congratulated so I wanted to say....

WE THE BEST !!!!!

At no point in the thread did I nor the other participants say that we hated the people in the clothes.... we don't like the clothes / style of dress... we don't know the people in them.

... probably don't care to but we wish no harm upon them or their loved ones.

What he said.

Hey m'fukaz I think I deserve a little credit here. I was on some David and Goliath type shyt w/Rome. lol

I told them to sit back and enjoy. :cheers:

We held it down though, 4,400 some odd views.

:cheers: Way to go soldiers. They can all remain tight lipped... but we know you're watching. Feel the Shame!

[Method Man Voice]I came to bring the shame, hardcore to your brain...[/Method Man Voice]

If they had heard that last Foxxhole radio show and the racial jokes they were slinging around, they would really be upset...

Hey m'fukaz I think I deserve a little credit here. I was on some David and Goliath type shyt w/Rome. lol

and you did great because you didn't get mad or anything.

:cheers:

lol I like that pic. That kinda looks like me when I was a kid too haha

Back