The Hater's Challenge 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.
j.troup said:

He don't want it and he knows it.

And Hove', i see you reading, but you ain't saying nothing. Oh, and thanx for telling Soulfool (JayM) about me calling him out.

But i see you didn't answer. Hmm?

Main event?

Man it's raining like Hell outside. I've got a roast beef and ham sammich, a dowloaded "Serenity", and nothing better to do than to test Stylus 1.5 and Sonar 5's new features. I guess I can get started tonight.

j.troup said:

He don't want it and he knows it.

And Hove', i see you reading, but you ain't saying nothing. Oh, and thanx for telling Soulfool (JayM) about me calling him out.

But i see you didn't answer. Hmm?

It's time to shut a whole lot of shyt talkers TF up.

If you get called out and don't show...

well..i think y'all know.

I didn't say I wasn't going to battle you. I accept your challenge...

...I mean I thought you were going to prove us wrong with an album but if internet beat battles are still part of your agenda than fair enough. Soulfool also said that he accepts.

http://www.biggrome.com/misc/98bpmfree.rx2

1.7 mb

I'm feeling generous...

Check it out... see if it's worth making more... I'm gonna sell them shyts soon.

(Who knows how to distribute Combinator patches... I need help. Combinator patches sound better than .rx2 files plus I can put asses as the backdrop...)

BeatOff vs. J Troup
BarrySander20 vs. Bigg Rome
J Traxx vs. Cameron Thomas (???)
Osama vs. (Need a name - Kenworth ?)

Get on the biggest card of the year. I know there's somebody you want to shut up around here.

Sonning with beats....

Well I'm one of those guys that don't post and don't have links to my music. Time to join in the fun. Are we going to post the links in here or somewhere else? I'm gonna bring the FUEGO!!

Beat Off said:
Bwahahahah I really dont give a fuk. It aint that serious. This dont put loot in my pocket but lets do it.

YoungHové said:

I didn't say I wasn't going to battle you. I accept your challenge...

...I mean I thought you were going to prove us wrong with an album but if internet beat battles are still part of your agenda than fair enough.

I could care less about battling, but shutting haters TF up is all on my agenda.

Speaking which, I gotta go call Kruger to see if the printer sent him the proofs for the CD yet.

And yes, i still plan on proving you wrong with an album.

NElogo.gif

None of y'all...let's get i poppin.

(now watch the hits on my soundclick page go up by like 300%, from people trying to check me out cuz they scurred)

Last edited:
Are you retarded or can you not read. I said i'll post a track. I dont need excuses to go against your over hyped ass.

YoungHové said:

Last time I checked he said "let's do it".

Your attempt to be funny has failed.

How stupid do you have to be?? I just said NO EXCUSES. That means you said you gon show up, so you better damn well show up.

That goes for both of you.

EDIT: You know what? Now that i think about it, Hove', you're not even worthy. I'm not wasting my time, energy or beats on you.

Last edited:
So just how exactly do you go from this...

j.troup said:
ok osama...you want it you got it...

Here's the official BRING YOUR B*TCH ASS ON list...

PAPER CHASER
BEAT OFF
MISTA OX
YOUNG HOVE'
JAYM (soulfool, if you're still around)

and pretty much anybody in the Dukes Of KFC thread that seemed to like to get their clown on in this thread...

Thread #1...

or this one...

Thread 2...

It's time to put up or STFU, B*TCHES!

To this (in a matter of hours)...

j.troup said:
EDIT: You know what? Now that i think about it, Hove', you're not even worthy. I'm not wasting my time, energy or beats on you.

Pathetic. You really are.

Your beats are as redundant as those lame ass "deez nuts" pictures that you post. Ok, sonically they are good, but melodically they are about as good as AIDs....so basically you make quality sounding garbage. Hahaha.

I am not suprised DKY have not dropped yet. The people working for the label probably burst out with laughter when you guys leave the room and think "why waste resources on dreadlocked wiggers and slow rapping wackness?".

I mean, how the fuk are you going to specifically call someone out and then back down? Ahahaha. Back to posing for black and white centerfold pictures and posting them on FP you go.

Not worthy you say? Now who is using excuses!?

OsamaPigLatin said:

Main event?

Man it's raining like Hell outside. I've got a roast beef and ham sammich, a dowloaded "Serenity", and nothing better to do than to test Stylus 1.5 and Sonar 5's new features. I guess I can get started tonight.

that wouldn't happen to be MY "Serenity" would it?

YoungHové said:
Your beats are as redundant as those lame ass "deez nuts" pictures that you post. Ok, sonically they are good, but melodically they are about as good as AIDs....so basically you make quality sounding garbage. Hahaha.

I am not suprised DKY have not dropped yet. The people working for the label probably burst out with laughter when you guys leave the room and think "why waste resources on dreadlocked wiggers and slow rapping wackness?".

I mean, how the fuk are you going to specifically call someone out and then back down? Ahahaha. Back to posing for black and white centerfold pictures and posting them on FP you go.

Not worthy you say? Now who is using excuses!?

haha! It's one of those many contradictions i'm famous for.

So let me get this strait. First you talk about my beats. Great quality garbage.

Then you bring up DKY. Then you go as far as to talk about my PICTURES??

And who's pathetic again?

Yeah...as i stated before. You're not worthy. You b*tch up and cry because you're not worth my time. Why don't you just take your ball and go home?

Get some nuts...then get some beats.

(and TIP, it's all good. I took my L like a man. But best believe i'm comin back atcha!!!!)

Last edited:
basically, i wanna call out anybody who thinks FL is sum piece of crap program...so if u want it...holla at me brah, its nuthin...

j.troup said:

haha! It's one of those many contradictions i'm famous for.

So let me get this strait. First you talk about my beats. Great quality garbage.

Then you bring up DKY. Then you go as far as to talk about my PICTURES??

And who's pathetic again?

Yeah...as i stated before. You're not worthy. You b*tch up and cry because you're not worth my time. Why don't you just take your ball and go home?

Get some nuts...then get some beats.

Ahahaha...deal with it. You called me out and then suddenly I'm not worthy, right after posting your no excuses pic. Anyone else notice a serious change of heart?

Funny how you back down from battling me but are more than happy to go up against two members who you've heard little if any material from...hmmm.

OsamaPigLatin said:

If you're talking about a cowboy Western flick set in space then hell yeah it's your Serenity.

Hey, can't put shyt past anybody nowadays, especially self-proposed beat-jackers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back