The Hater's Challenge 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biggrome

3rd Quarter has ended... enough shyt has been talked...

So many people have been called HATERS on a site called FUTUREPRODUCERS...

THE HATERS CHALLENGE WILL SEE WHO'S A PUNK AZZ POSTER AND WHO'S A FUTUREPRODUCER...

(if you just like hangin' around here showing off pictures of music equipment and shyt like that... then this is not for you, this for people that have talent to use that equipment they post...)

It's time to get you some heat ready for NOVEMBER 1, 2005... but make your call outs RIGHT NOW.

(no SoundClick Jackin' cause I'll use that SolEternity joint against all of you) Don't act like this ain't one of the tightest Hip Hop Beat ever known to man...

I hang out in this forum moreso than the actual music forums and I'm not all talk. Never have been and will prove it on yo Bytch ass.

P.S.: This shyt got supa-ugly last time... and nobody showed up with HOT ASS beats... including me... but I did beat my opponent. It was formly called - The Shyt Talker Battle but now the format is different... people have to agree to meet on Nov. 1 2005 ...

Hopefully something good will happen because... I'm tired of a copy and paste gossip website...

They should call this the ALLHIPHOP / HIPHOPGAME / SOHH portal... / Kanye Jackoff / The Neptune's Skeet and my knees get weak / I'm 12 / BIGG ROME HAS HOT ASS MUTHAPHUKIN' BEATS BYTCH... I MEAN BEAAATTTTSSSSS / I can call y'all niggaz / We Are the World / We are the Children / Bigg Rome's Tenure is almost up... he should find somewhere else to spew / Got Damn It... Kanye is harmless / Ummm... Dipset should be an Ice Cream category at Baskin & Robbin's

The Hater's Challenge... all talk and photos... or Heat... what's the damn deal....

im down you trick ass hos. im bout to slaughter.

HOT DAMN!!! IT'S TIME FOR Y'ALL B*TCH ASSES TO STOCK UP ON SOME OF THIS...

asscream.jpg

CUZ I'M LEAVIN BLISTERS AND BRUISES ON ASSES THIS TIME AROUND!!!!

GOOD ISH! HA HA but...

I WANT TO SEE BEATS FROM THE PEOPLE WITH NO LINKS!!!!

We have damn near one month to make one song.... if your are a FUTUREPRODUCER... then damn... don't post anything in any other thread if you aren't down with gauging yourself against your peers...

... it doesn't have to be hateful. If you thing Bigg Rome is not as good as he thinks he is ... say so... on Nov. 1 2005... it's put up or STFU!

All this talk about, I'm selling this and selling that... but fools don't even have a link. The real people have links and music to hear... that's why they don't get hated on...

MAESTRO... you have the connects but do you have the beats. Make a joint just to throw up for FP. (I know you have the beats, just hoping you would get down with us and show off a little)

Cory Bold... how bold are you playa...(I'm not a big fan of Cory's stuff... but he's young... subscribe to Bigg Rome.Com and get yo shyt to crackin'!)

The Hater's Challenge will pit you TOE to TOE against your naysayers...

Post here... if you can actually make beats ...

Don't post here... if you just like Hip Hop and know what equipment to use... to make wack ass shyt...

We have:

SpaceStar Ent.
J. Troup
Bigg Rome

Shut us up.... we talkin' shyt... about out talent and skills and ain't afraid to show it.

One song... come on. Add tags and stuff...

I've become well-liked around here after years of struggling for respect... so now I have to think of who's hated on me ...

This is not your normal verbal joust... this is talent vs. talent or talent vs. non-talent...

theallenboy said:
What Kind of Mess Is This?

It's time to make a song that you don't mind posting on the web. It's to show all of the people that doubt your skills what's really up. It's just a way to get all of these "producers" to show us their musical skills instead of their typing skills for once.

Some people post music regularly, some people never post anything but know so much and talk so much trash and have tons of equipment. So it's time for all of the talkers to post up for calling the people that do post wack or whatever... and if you have all of that equipment... show us what it can do vs. a dude with say..... Fruity Loops. Did you waste your money? or can you convince me to buy some o that durr sheeatt.

FP wants to know where the producers are.

Last edited by a moderator:
this sounds nice, but where do we post up our tunes???

where do we post up our TUNE, rather?

Last edited by a moderator:
dJ 0z0ls said:
this sounds nice, but where do we post up our tunes???

where do we post up our TUNE, rather?

I don't know yet... probably in the beat battles forum. They had it in this forum last year....

Whooo, people talked much trash. It was too ugly for this forum.

this is really interesting,
i never posted a beat anywhere by fear of gettin my shyt jacked, but for this comp,
i'll let you'all taste,
the DARKSIDE

Last edited:
biggrome said:

Some people post music regularly, some people never post anything but know so much and talk so much trash and have tons of equipment. So it's time for all of the talkers to post up for calling the people that do post wack or whatever... and if you have all of that equipment... show us what it can do vs. a dude with say..... Fruity Loops. Did you waste your money? or can you convince me to buy some o that durr sheeatt.

I only need one type of equipment to whoop your behinds.

touch your toes b*tches...

paddle.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back