The Hater's Challenge 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music-is-it said:

No actually I was impressed by Win Tip. His **** was the nicest ive heard outta this board. That and I like cappacino. But better than me. LOL NEVER :D

No one is better than ME :D

thanks man...i dont think too many people on hear have really heard me since the days when the battle forum was hot, i use to sample alot back then, im tryna to switch it up a bit

Win T-I-P said:

i use to sample alot back then, im tryna to switch it up a bit

[D.O.C Voice]
Yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh HAH HA HA!
[/D.O.C Voice]

LOL^^ bigg rome is dat dood! He always done held it down for me, when everybody was against sampling back then

Last edited:
T-I-P is one of the more level headed guys on here with HEAT!

Can't hate on that.

One80 too.

Music-is-it said:

This is a throw away beat for me. I was gonna post spectacular but I didnt have it in MP3 cuz im at the crib.

Yeah...real likely excuse.
convert it and post.

cuz with that beat...

lol...nevermind.

j.troup said:

Yeah...real likely excuse.
convert it and post.

cuz with that beat...

lol...nevermind.

That beat he posted is better than anything on your page. You have cheerleaders who have blown your head up. You are not good.

j.troup said:

IT'S FUN!

that's the way rome would have wanted it.

In some sort of weird ass way... J. Troup and I relate...

Close this bytch up...

Everybody had heard J.Troup's music and can have their say...

as for alot of you MF's ... you should've found a Kanye thread to get buck in.

Hove is gonna be a MF problem, I know this because... I was him, 5 years ago...

and to all of my young producers out there... you guys are truly in the right game. Go to the Mastering Section, the Software section, and the Legal section. This place is great. It's not about hangin' out and becoming a "Name" If I had had this at 20 years old ... I'd be ... ummm probably on TV...

If you like somebody's stuff, I think more than not... they would help you get your game tight unless they bytches.

I don't understand the "I'm gonna make it and you're not" attitude when we're all in the same place.

As the greatest emcee to ever bless a mic would say...

PEACE!!!!!!!!!

_562514_jerry300.jpg

Final thought, courtesy of biggrome DOT COM!!!

I must be insane. I'm pretty sure I'ma get blown out of the water....

...Fvck it, I'm in...

Know that this will be my third track...EVER...

But I want the experience. The music biz is cutthroat, might as well jump in the fire, get burned while I have room to grow.

I'm just assuming this is still going on, I ain't reading 36 pages of shyt talking....

ONE80 said:
_562514_jerry300.jpg

Final thought, courtesy of biggrome DOT COM!!!

My final thoughts are exactly this. No holds barred...

There are people here that are incredible... One80, WIN TIP, Proper T... will more than likely be the future of production.

Some of us are middle of the road and have good FP reputations but have stuck with what we have always done... Me included.

I know the core of Hip Hop but who's to say that things won't / have not changed. I sit here and defend the present but this site is called FUTURE PRODUCERS and time and time again... I look to the future and stand tooth and nail to get away from looping, copying other producer and whatever... but who am I? Another FP poster.

I believe certain things... because they keep happening. If I think sampling is the way of the past with people trying to cut costs and songs like ICEEYYYYY get play with a synth beat... people are going to follow suite.

You may not like Icccyyeeeeeyeyeyeye but got damn it the people do... and you can stick to your guns and try to change the phukkin' world... and how many people are you?

I'm gonna keep making shyt that people say is hot. No matter whether FP thinks it's hot or not... YOU'RE ALL PRODUCERS ... supposedly... but you will hate on Lil Jon ... but Scott Storch will follow suite and say that's selling .... RUN IT.

Be smart AND talented. Is that bad?

Ol man, signing out. This thread is addictive.

Close this bytch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back