Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F

• Thread starter Str8 A's Productions
  • Start date
Thanks a lot guys. I'll look into the tube saturator and I'll try to rework the violin.

- A

Whats Up Fam, This JayNino From SCE I-65, I Like The Track, All Around Its A Cool Ass Vibe, The Horns Sound A Little Synthy Tho. I Would Recommend Getting The Hyporsonic 2 Plug In For The DAW That You Work With. You Say You A Jazzy Type Producer, I Figure, Maybe, You Should Use Choose The Realest Samples You Could Get(My Opinion).

SideNote: Man Im Checking Out The Rest Of Your Beats. You Should Definitely Try To Get Sum Publishing, If You Havent(My Opinion). Know You Have Your Copyrights Together If You Got Your Music On Here. LOL Way These Comments Looking You Should Make The Futureproducers Newsletter, I Made It Once And my Hits SkyRocketed 60%!!!

That Heat Wave Track Is Hot, InGrained As Well, Smooth Sailing You Beased, Turn Up Man LOL, We Should NetWork! Subscribe To My Our Soundcloud So You Can Catchh When We Drop New Tracks, WE Return The Favors Man, Thats The Only Way This Independent Shit Gone Grow #100

www.soundcloud.com/sce-i-65 , Whats Your Email Big Homie!

Last edited:
The composition is nice. I really liked the baseline. Where do you get your sounds from? The keys and strings sound cheesy (someone said artificial).

Thanks a lot guys for the feedback! I'll check you guys out JayNino. My email is alioubimenko@gmail.com

I really enjoyed your tracks, and I'll definitely follow you guys on SoundCloud. So how does the newsletter thing work exactly?

- A

- Main thing that struck out to me -- the instruments you chose sound erally thin/cheap
- Your compositiion and melodies are dope though
- I think you could've chose better drum sounds as well

My only grip is the sound selection you chose -- in terms of choosing the right patches -- because the patches you chose sound, again, thin/cheap-ish. But you are talented in composition for real -- if someone gave you a band I would bet money you could make a great piece!

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...roduced-benstar-all-feedback-returned-495749/

Thanks!

Returning feed. Yo man so I'm really diggin your composition skills. I listened to more than just sound the horns and I think you are such a talented writer. But you really need to get some new sounds and learn to mix. You've got so much potential as a producer but your sound selection is holding you back for real. The sounds are super thin sounding (as someone above said) and generic like you're using stock sounds for everything. You can get so many free packs on the internet, there's really no reason to be using sounds like this especially for someone as talented as you. I don't wanna be redundant but I really want to stress how much potential there is in your instrumentals and how much these sounds are killin the vibe. Get some new vsts, tighten up that mix, and I would not be surprised to hear any of these joints on a mainstream album. Keep it up man.

Thanks a lot bro. I'll definitely look into to the VSTs and stuff. I need to rework all my tracks and make them sound fuller in terms of the sounds themselves.

- A

I love that violin melody. The arrangement is kool too. The other ppl gave u really good points about new instrumental selection and mixing skils - reverb, delay etc. -. I agree with them also, and put reverb on some instruments give a space and warmness on the beat. Good work man.

The instrument arrangement is well done, you sound like you really know what you're doing, but as others have said the choice of vst could be a little better. Mix was pretty solid in my opinion, maybe just a little more reverb, try and give it some more depth.

first off thanks for checking my track.

I really enjoyed traveling with your track. I checked out the full track and i wasnt bored at all. The compositions and arrangement is good and mix is clean and subtle.

Getting on to technical aspects, Your sounds need more character and details to them so they could express themselves in a better way. I am referring to the woodwinds and violin solos here, they could some articulations like glissando and dynamic vibrato so they could sound real.

However the beat itself is pretty dope for a hiphop track. Keep grinding.

Thanks a lot fo11, I'm glad you enjoyed the track. I'm working on improving the quality and EQ of my sounds.

- A

Sounds so great! The sounds are on point and the saxophone is awesome,the bassline is strong,the guitar is awesome too,the mix is clean,no flaws,keep it up!

Thanks a lot for the love homie. I'm glad you enjoyed. I'll return the feed asap.

- A

Thanks bro, I stick to live instruments at the present moment.

- A

Drop your link so I can return feed!

nice track. I think that I would have liked a different bass but the beat sounds good! I would try to find some higher quality drum noises. good work!

Back