propellerheads are soon gonna announce something new/ The Reason 5 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally don't think the redrum itself needs and update thats what the nnxt is for. i feel that midi out is going to be addressed, new combinator updates. more effect devices i have a feeling there may be a new eq as well as new sequencer effects. but if midi out is included the mpc and all its features will completely obsolete.

I can't front...being an avid user of Reason I definitely can't wait to see the new stuff that's dropping. :D

Hope the new ssl mixer gets put in R5

Doubtful IMO.

I think we are going to see:

Pitch correction module (I hope to god at least)

A new synth, and or some modifications to the current ones

A new redrum

Some new effects, and perhaps some sequencer upgrades.

Those are just my guesses, and the only thing I'm really hoping for is the pitch correction. If I get that, I will be pumped.

Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Thanks!!!

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Thanks!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Thanks!!!!!

Hope the new ssl mixer gets put in R5

hmmmmmmmmm Well I don't see that happening because wouldn't that defeat the purpose of Record's SSL mixer and marketing so that one could buy Record? I think they will improve the mixer but not to be a SSL mixer. I could be wrong though :)

I dont know why....but I got the feeling they will add a whole new DRUMMASHINE...completely MPC 3000 emulation. You'll be able to slice right within it !
After that a multieffect device that will suck on your resources cuz of the high quality !
Audio Import into new track 4 sure ! Wont be able to record ;)

And that was it ! No vst support ! Never !

Well, maybe you can record also. We'll see. :sing:

Chel man now you buggin lol Record inside of Reason? Man "cut my fingers and toe nails if they do" lol :rofl: Man they aint adding that, no way hosea!

Now check this out, if they add wav/audio aiff where you can import them, you can load lyrics into it like it could record. :smokinFP: Once they add the import thingy like they did Record that's going to be hot!

I really don't see an SSL mixer, a new one but not the SSL mixer.

You know what I'm talkin bout right? Not the Propellerheads Record, but a "record" function where you can record somewhere for sampling purposes. Yep! somewhere.:sing:

Oh ok gotcha. do you think they will throw a neve mixer up in there? lol what type of mixer do you think they will come with?

Oh ok gotcha. do you think they will throw a neve mixer up in there? lol what type of mixer do you think they will come with?

Mixer will still be the same. I'm sure about that. Record is in there for that already(so I just can't see that happen). You know Props, they want you to get all of their products.LOL

Donoc if they already coded record for ssl mixer why would they not upgrade reasons mixer ? It makes sense to me and I believe the ssl mixer with be reason 5 biggest upgrade to sway new customers or upgrades

there is no way they are going to upgrade reasons mixer , reason will not have the ssl mixer, and actually its no point reason is designed to be a hardware rack with tons of instrument modules and effect modules. record is designed to be the daw that that those modules are connected too. sorta like a major studio. if you guys can see that record is a daw designed specifically for reason, one of the main reason it doesn't support 3rd party plugins all of the effects are right there. i can see a new instrument update maybe 2 to 3 new instruments. and some new effects this is reason 5, 2.5 gave us the scream and rv7000, reason 3 introduced the combinator and the mastering effects and the line mixer which is great tool. and reason 4 introduced the new sequencer, thor and the regroove mixer. record introduced the id8, line 6 guitar and bass amps, as well as the new time stretch feature the explode feature and the amazing ssl mixer and the ability to record audio. the only thing reason/record requires is midi out and a few more effects and new instrument devices. combine all of that with recycle and technically you have a product that better than most major daws. i also have a feeling rebirth will be included in reason 5 as well. since we seen rebirth as iphone app.

Donoc if they already coded record for ssl mixer why would they not upgrade reasons mixer ? It makes sense to me and I believe the ssl mixer with be reason 5 biggest upgrade to sway new customers or upgrades

You'll kill Reason 5's interface if you'll put SSL mixer(which is too big for Reason). Remember, that Reason's interface is all about racks and a sequencer. So from a business point of view, it makes sense if they would just focus on giving us a new DEVICE, to use it with Record, which already integrates with Reason very well.

I still don't see why they let new coding go to waist sense vrs 1 the mixer been the Same its in desperate need of a upgrade which they have done already in record
Records selling point is not the mixer its the ability to record audio
The props is a small team it took them years to develop a app to record audio
And to emulate the ssl mixer I don't see them not using it in there flag ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back