Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
The Dogma/Catma Productions

:) Hallo..

here are some pictures of my studio.
it brings sounds like an EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!

pic1
img20060622231520.jpg

pic2
img20060622231553.jpg

pic3
img20060622232850.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome massive speakers. It's like a realtime studio club in there :D

Bring on the ACID!!!

jwhaatt07 said:
yOUR STUDIO IS VERY VINTAGE (LOOKING) BUT GOOD

Yeah..I love analog equipments.
problems are maintainance for these machines,
but they creates lovely vintage sounds !

lanlan said:
Awesome massive speakers. It's like a realtime studio club in there :D

Bring on the ACID!!!

hi,lanlan.
Do you like ACID sounds?

I have two analog synthsizer,Roland SH-101, Korg Mono/Poly.
they brings a truly ACID sound!!! & it always makes me crazy!!!
:D
img20060623223113.jpg

That huge tannoy speakers are very good for monitering,
their frequency ranges are 20Hz to 20kHz!!!
but last month,
I saw couple of big mouse will go out from the bass port!!!!!
it's a damn big problem for me!!!!!!!!:cry:

Last edited:
Pase said:
I've done a little switching around, so hear are some pics. I have a few other little things but this is about it

PC #1 The recording and Mixing PC
AMD 64 3200+
2Gb of Corsair VS RAM
40Gb Western Digital ATA Drive (system)
80GB Seagate SATA Drive (Active Recording & Projects)
160 Seagate ATA (Archive and Finished Projects)
Radeon Dual Output PC Express Video Card
Dual Layer DVD Burner
Internal 100Mb Zip

PC #2 Sampling, Editing and all around stuff

P4 1.8Ghz
1Gb Kingston RAM
40 Gb Western Digital ATA HD
160 Gb External HD
DVD Burner
External Zip
MAudio Delta 66/Omni Studio
MAudio Audiophile USB
Maudio BX5's
Digi 002 Rack
Pro Tools 6.7
Adobe Audition 1.5
Reason 2.5
CD Xtract
Akai MPC 2000XL with 8 outs and Zips
Mackie Universal Control
Mackie Big Knob
Behringer ADA8000 8 channel Digital Converter
E-MU Proteus 2000 with Holy Grail Expansion
E-MU Mo-Phatt (Not In Rack)
Yamaha Motif ES rack
Samson PL1602 16 Channel Rack Mixer
Audio Technica ATH-M40
T.C. Electronics M300 Effects rack
Sure KSM 27
Rode NT1-A
2Numark TTX1's and Rane TTM54i mixer (not in pics/ in coffin)
Numark Deck and Mixer for sampling
Korg M1
76 Fender P-Bass
DigiTech SynthWah peddle
Snarling Dogs Bootzilla Pedal
Electro harmonix Big Muff Pi
Electro Harmonix Q-tron
I also have a focusrite Voicemaster Pro and a set of KRK V8II's that aren't in the pics and a few other little odds and ends

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

Bass2.jpg

MPC.jpg

desk.jpg

pedal.jpg

rackmpc.jpg

Setuplast.jpg
Nice! I like that MPC 2000xl

Pase said:
Nope... I did that myself and I'm thinking of re-doing it
I remember a thread where you described step by step how it's done. :) Very nice indeed.

Psst...when you quote posts, quote only the essential part. There's no need to clog up threads by continuously quoting long-ass posts just to say "I like your MPC" :)

Geez, it only took up 3/4 of an entire page - Where's the love, man? :bigeyes:

YOOO i know im late but here are some photos of me in my room....I got two horrible jobs that paid for the **** i got...and its still wack! im still workin on it though....no cell phone....but i got my Korg padKontrol! no gas in my car...but i got my old casio keyboard hooked up to computer now! next thing my cars gonna break down but im a put a mpc 4000 on layaway! what a loser here you go pics!!

750303614_l.gif

788919619_l.jpg

865132032_l.jpg

865133124_l.jpg

865134224_l.jpg

882468621_l.jpg

I'll put more up of my full studio thing thing when i get some pictures of it

-trade

PS im not ashamed of my ****...i know that numark aint the greatest...but to each his own...right? RIGHT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you know when people have their studio set up on a computer desk and it has different levels? Y'all know what i'm talkin about? The Desks kinda like what Kang, Chizzbeats, Z0n3d0u7, MASSIVE Mastering, Youngjboy, and HustleMentality uses.

Like, people show their Computer Desks with a Computer and Speaker Monitor on the top, then the keyboard on the lower board, then a computer keyboard and a mouse on the lowest board?

Well, anyway, I want to know what are those Desks called? Are they 'Production Desks?' Where can you find them and how much do they cost?

I dont know if you have it in the USA but in Europe we have the "Ikea" which is a world wide concern. They have the "jerker desk" in their collection which is used a lot here in holland.

Else, there are brands like K&M, Quiklock and the likes that have more audio designed desks. Usually they havev some rack spaces too etc.

And of course the cheapest way is to design your own one and spent a weekend building a nice custom made desk which suites all your needs really...

Ideal said:
Ok, you know when people have their studio set up on a computer desk and it has different levels? Y'all know what i'm talkin about? The Desks kinda like what Kang, Chizzbeats, Z0n3d0u7, MASSIVE Mastering, Youngjboy, and HustleMentality uses.
Mine is from Sterling Modular - www.sterlingmodular.com - "Plan D"

12 & 12 on the top, 6 & 6 on the bottom front, 6 & 6 on the bottom rear (not too handy on those).

(Photo if I didn't put one up here since the new room was completed)
db_Left_Angle2.jpg

Ideal said:

Like, people show their Computer Desks with a Computer and Speaker Monitor on the top, then the keyboard on the lower board, then a computer keyboard and a mouse on the lowest board?

Well, anyway, I want to know what are those Desks called? Are they 'Production Desks?' Where can you find them and how much do they cost?

Check out office supply store, etc. You might find the configuration you are after for less money.

Ok, thanks everyone for the replies.

MadTiger3000, what are the list of office supply stores that might have these? I can only think of Staples and Office Depot at the moment.

Back