Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
My "Lab". Not shown are Virus Rack, Motif Rack, plus some various outboard. Keys in the background are Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, and Roland Juno-60

MCRStudio_001.jpg

nice setup jasedee. couple of questions for you.

how do you like the D-50? what type of sounds do you get out of it? i've heard lots of good things about its string sounds, would love to hear an actual users comments.

And the juno-60 do you use the appregio much? i have a juno-106 and wish it had appregio. oh yeah did you get the midi adapter for the 60 as well?

TBC said:
nice setup jasedee. couple of questions for you.

how do you like the D-50? what type of sounds do you get out of it? i've heard lots of good things about its string sounds, would love to hear an actual users comments.

And the juno-60 do you use the appregio much? i have a juno-106 and wish it had appregio. oh yeah did you get the midi adapter for the 60 as well?
I like the D-50, but just wish I had more time to understand and program more. At the moment I have only been using the presets... It would have been nice to pick up the editor, less menu diving. It is in pretty bad shape though, and I will have to spend a bit on fixing it up, but it is a classic...

The Juno-60, well, I dont have the MIDI-DCB converter, so the only playing around I do with the arps is just when Im messing around programming it or jamming with friends... I need to pick up the MIDI-DCB at some point.

lanlan said:
Nice setup jasedee.

All of a sudden, I feel massively old.
Thanks mate!!!

I have a confession though, that is a picture of my 15 Y.O Nephew at the helm, I am far too ugly to put a pic up, so I thought I'd spare you all...

Last edited:
I have a confession though, that is a picture of my 15 Y.O Nephew at the helm, I am far too ugly to put a pic up, so I thought I'd spare you all...

LOL, thanks for the confession. I think I speak for a lot of us, we don't feel so old no more.

Too ugly? m8, that gear will make you pretty like Jessica Alba :cool:

These are my white cones Yahmaha's and my Rokit 8's

Here's my triton 61

Here's my triton and mixer

Digi 002, PreSonus extra interface for more channels...

Mac on futureproducers lol

and my favorite of all motif es8... i call her moe moe...

if you have any questions on this stuff just ask em i will glad 2 answer em... I'll post more sooner or later...

jwhaatt07 said:
What kinda friggin com. keyboard is that and name all your music keyboards
It's just a standard MAC keyboard with www.editorskeys.com shortcut stickers on it.... Kinda cool, but not really (did that make sense?)

Keys: Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Roland Juno 60, Korg X5D
Modules: Yamaha Motif rack, Access Virus RackXL. Korg Electribe ER-1mkII

:)

my studio gear is up to like $25,000 and its more stuff i didnt name but i dont use so lol i trying to get up to like 300,000 Studio so im not going to stop i have alot more work to do :-) you smell me??

I've just moved and all the furniture (gear) was already here.

this guy sqito forgot to delete his internet history, so I just took over. I'm a newbie. hope you don't mind

Last edited:
Back