Post pictures of your studio!

• Thread starter josheldominicano
  • Start date
MESSY HAS HELL THO!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter, as long as it works. Thanks for the love.

DJfx The fox said:
Question: Would anyone consider a really nice pair of headphones? I see alot of nice speakers but what ends up being the diff? also where are youd get ur Turntable for 75$ , few other things, I now in a setup proccess so far ive acquired some soft, and for hardware older keyboard but does do midi what should be my priorities in terms of building up my studio
Im 16 makin bout 2-3 hundred month but minus bout half that burnt up in smoke so bout 100 a month to spend on addin equip thanks for any help

Funny you speak of it. My studio is complete with monitors but i do at least 75% of my stuff with my Fostex Headphones. I have children and neighbours and dont want to bother anyone. I also seem quite comfortable eqing and mastering with the headphones.

YOUNG HARLEM said:
hey im new to fp.com
im 19 about to got full sail for college and right now im tying to set up my production studio iwas wondering if yu had any sudgetsion on what to get right now i have..an mpc 1000 a windows xp media center edition pc with 200 gb on the hard drive and 1gb of ram..i have a xml studio mic and a 14 channel mackie soundboard..jus wonderin what else i should add..

heres my list tell me if i am on the right track

yamaha motif 6 synth keyboard

event 20/20 studio monitors

qick lok desk (i dont have any studion furniture yet lol)

moniter isolation pads

motif sound module (rack)

fantom sound module(rack)

pro tools digi 002 control surface..

and some sound proofing(any sudgestions)

if yu think i need anything else please le t me know thanxx

and by the way for the cats gettin on the 15 year old

i bought my first turntables at age 13 two nu marks and a mixer no help from mom dad or a drug dealer i saved and i worked so let that kid be...

oh yeah where do yu guys by records...and do yu know of any place online?

From your list, you should be good to go, but I suggest you add a nice mic preamp to make you mic sound better than ever before... As far as getting wax, there is several places on the internet to get wax. But if you're like me, you'll rather want to listen to records first if you are getting them to sample off of. Buy a "Scratch" magazine, they usually have a few ads that have cats selling wax on the internet...

644484451_l.jpg

Here goes my digg, the Eurotrack mixer, and Vestex turntable are just to the right, just out of reach of the camera....

bright123 said:
644484451_l.jpg

Here goes my digg, the Eurotrack mixer, and Vestex turntable are just to the right, just out of reach of the camera....

And the point of having 2 samplers is???????????????????????????

OVERKILL

And the point of having 2 samplers is???????????????????????????

OVERKILL

If having two samplers rocks his boat, let it be :)

Seriously though, lotsa people have more than one anything...few Analog Synths, couple guitars, few mics, tons of VSTI, etc etc

I don't see no biggie here. Besides the Fantom is also a keyboard/synth...

Funny, I guess every producer in the game is overkill, huh? and dont be mad your looking at $7,000 worth of equipment when your probably using fruity loops. MPC master sequencer and sampler, Fantom is the synth. gonna get a motif rack soon... And at the end of the day it doesnt matter dogg, cuz I guarentee my beats are hotter then yours...

LMAO and the funniest part is look @ bhardmans reviews. He reviewed 4 samplers in a span of 4 months which means you either bought and sold 1 every 2 or 3 weeks, or.....own 4 samplers, people like you are great mann.

bright123 said:
LMAO and the funniest part is look @ bhardmans reviews. He reviewed 4 samplers in a span of 4 months which means you either bought and sold 1 every 2 or 3 weeks, or.....own 4 samplers, people like you are great mann.

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!

hahaha :p:p:p:p

Long time since i been on this site, not much has changed with my setup though.

desk.jpg

pc1.jpg

amp.jpg

hehe nothing really to show here but heres my small lil setup..

wlc0w4.jpg

wlc375.jpg

im using reason 3.0 and psr 270(which im going to have to return to my cousin soon)

plan on gettin the axiom 61.. if that thing ever comes out

Nice Santhony. By the way, how do you like that Fantom? Thats like a future dream purchase i'd like to make.

Back