*NEW* Beatmaking Video + Beat FEED 4 FEED Drop your LINKS!!

defintiely some shit tyga would murder.. west coast LA Vibe. nice job on the melodies , nice and simple but you've added some dope background elements and percs to make up for it. didnt hear the 808 when you let the beat play at the end would love to hear how you incorporated that.. Hi hat melody could have been a little better.. Keep up the good work

That's a big beat. I think the cowbell (or bell whatever it is) is a little loud throughout and it kind of pops more than anything. I would like more as a background kind of sound, but what do i know anyway?. Overall its nice, got a lot of sounds that support each other and it flows nice.

ya boy coughing off that liquor lol

Said I gotta do it, I love to see ******* ass shake haha classic!

Followed you on Twitter mine is @ERRLXXX

You know, like you hittin it.... ahh ahhh ahhh LOL lost it at that part. That beat you had playing at the start of the first song was fire. Where can I hear that? I'm using damn near the same setup as you too. FL with a keyrig 49. I'm thinking of picking up an audio interface next with possibly a shure sm58 and some kind of krk rockit's last. Do you have any other gear?

Thanks for your feedback on my track.

You know, like you hittin it.... ahh ahhh ahhh LOL lost it at that part. That beat you had playing at the start of the first song was fire. Where can I hear that? I'm using damn near the same setup as you too. FL with a keyrig 49. I'm thinking of picking up an audio interface next with possibly a shure sm58 and some kind of krk rockit's last. Do you have any other gear?

Thanks for your feedback on my track.

thanks for the feedback that's a trap beat i did too.. it's not up yet.. i might make that a new video we'll see but it has a lot of intricate parts so it'll take forever and what does audio interface do

thanks for the feedback that's a trap beat i did too.. it's not up yet.. i might make that a new video we'll see but it has a lot of intricate parts so it'll take forever and what does audio interface do

I'm just now learning and researching hardware but the simplest way that I've heard it put is 'an audio interface is a glorified external sound card'. Basically, it's a way to hook up mics, speakers and other studio equipment to your computer.

I'm just now learning and researching hardware but the simplest way that I've heard it put is 'an audio interface is a glorified external sound card'. Basically, it's a way to hook up mics, speakers and other studio equipment to your computer.

Ph okay I'm sticking to producing my voice aint built for rappin lol

Ph okay I'm sticking to producing my voice aint built for rappin lol

lol I hear ya. I'm no rapper either but I'm going to do some crazy beat tags and record some friends that rap so I can get used to working with vocals and mixing them with my beats. I'd like to add value to myself by learning how to make songs rather than just making beats. (shoutout jtroup LOL)

Mix sounds good and the melody is alright, nothing really sets it apart from all the other trap beats but its alright

It's not bad. Sounds sorta stuck in a box though. Nothing that really sets it apart from other trap style beats. That can be a downfall with doing that kind of production like "ok.. Minor arp, clap, kick, note repeat hats, more synth, 808. Etc." it can get repetitive. I think if you could find a way to set it apart from other beats in that category it would really help your marketability. It's not bad by any standard though. And the mix was good too.

Tyga beat is very tyga sounding. Think the mix could use some work and really don't like that layered pluck/pad sound.
Claps/hey vox work. Sounds pretty cookie cutter to be honest. Though once its actually mixed and there are some lyrics over it maybe it will sound a bit more complete.
Not trying to be an ass just the vibe I'm getting so far from the video.

Second beat not really feeling the lead or the intro rise. Everything else works though again feel it needs a fair amount of work to get it all mixed properly.
Pitch change doesn't really work for me.

Thanks for the short feed from before and apologize for the delay.

KFX

Didnt really like the beat making vid. sounded clean but I hear that type of sound too much....
As for the beat after, The lead was the only that was bothering me. Needs more EQ. Transitions could be nicer too.. Keep it up homie.

Back