New Beat "Hype Up" !!! Guaranteed head bobbing. Show love will return the favour!

twinnaz

New Beat "Hype Up" !!! Guaranteed head bobbing. Show love will return the favour!

Guaranteed to have your head nod no joke lol. If you don't like it flip it make it better and post it. Its all love.
I'm half way done with it but hit the wall with creativity will get back to it though. :sigh::cool:

Feedback is welcomed and if you got bangers leave a link i'll listen and get back to you.

Chris Hein horns sound interesting. Like the beat it sounds good. Sounds very traditional, but I do enjoy that kick. Transitions and fills are dope as well. I might throw in some more "Abstract" or unique sounds to brighten the personality. Thats the only thing thats missing. Thanks for the feed homie.

I like the melodies, I'm fan of the horns..you used them very well and the drums are nicely executed. I personally would add a fast staccato strings to give the beat some edginess. Nice work can't wait for the final version.
Honestly don't worry too much about mixing because it's own game ball of it's own focus first on composing and structuring a beat than transition to mixing.

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about taking out the brass at the 35 second mark but then the track sounded hollow so left it in there for now. Still exploring more sounds to go into the beat and layer up but I don't want to introduce another melody it'll all sound mushed. As far as mixing goes haven't really did much yet its just a quick mix so I'm not to concerned about that right now lol but I understand what you mean

Last edited:
I like this. It has that stadium anthem type of feel and I love the brass that comes in. The only downside I can think of is that like itzdlo said is that it's pretty traditional and you can kind feel like you've heard this before. I'd add one or two really unique sounds to make the track stand out. Good work

Thanks everybody for the feedback once again. I was going for anthem type beat but messed it up lol but its all good still turned out half decent. I produce on and off not for too long couple months so far still learning. I'm using Ableton as my DAW.

Guaranteed to have your head nod no joke lol. If you don't like it flip it make it better and post it. Its all love.
I'm half way done with it but hit the wall with creativity will get back to it though. :sigh::cool:

Feedback is welcomed and if you got bangers leave a link i'll listen and get back to you.

Sounds like a Ni**a We Made It Pt. 2 beat haha I dig it man. This type of hip-hop is not my usual cup of tea, but I do think this sounds legit and well done.

Pretty dope beat, I like all the different switch ups and transitions. I'd definitely add in some type of pad or something different to bring the beat to life a bit more. I also think you could use a snare with a little more punch to it but forreal this is good work.

the horns melody was okay. I probably would've used Nexus horns. I think you coulda used a more punchy kick, the one you used sounds real muffles and almost un EQ'd - the 808 is tight && the progression of the beat is pretty coo. Overall not bad bruh !

Thanks once again on the feedback everybody.
@J-AMP Productions have 3 different versions of this track. In this one the horns are toned down also had a crazy reverb on it I think i'll add it back on in the next version and regarding the kick wanted something crunchy I have probably 3 different kicks in right now which one were you referring too? Also nothing in this track is EQ'd right now just laying out the arrangement and getting most instruments and sounds in. Quick mix was like ozone with a pre-set and adjusted levels so I can upload it lol

@popofBRP respect on the feed if you can link me to a reference pad that'll help me out that'll be great I usually don't add pads to my tracks cause I suck at creating synths lol and the snare is layered using 3 different sounds maybe when I mix and master you'll hear more presence and snap

@captainhook608 which part are you referring to?? and respect i'm always trying something different

If possible can y'all add comments to the track itself @ the time stamp on soundcloud

Damn that sound like a Zaytoven beat.
THis is sick man!
I like that brass.
Mix is ok.
The kick could be harder.
Anyway good stuff.

It definitely had me nodding my head. As a rough draft its really good. Maybe add some strings to keep the pace and add some depth. Also get into a song structure. You got a nice start here.

Thanks for the feedback. I love the horns sounds, I would put more reverb on it but it is just my taste. Snare sounds hard, I would say it is a pretty solid beat with good mixing. And I also agree with itzdlo. It might be sounds better with some synth or unique sounds on it.

Back