New Beat "Hype Up" !!! Guaranteed head bobbing. Show love will return the favour!

Nice beat! It actually did have my head nodding, especially the horn lines. When the trumpets drop out I found the kick rhythm a little odd to me - but I like the claps and kick you used in the fully percussion part.

The snare could be layered, compressed, and saturated for more grime in that hip hop style. But the theme, melody, and form you have here are stellar. Don't stop on this one!

Overall great work – keep it up my friend!

I recently made a remix of Chromeo’s “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” for a competition – I would very much appreciate your feedback on it, and if enjoy it I ask you to please click “vote.” It can be heard at this link:

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportu...missions/c0371f18-f18b-11e3-ad95-22000b2410cc

One small vote could help me achieve my dreams – but only if you feel it is deserving!

Cheers!

Some edits and small fixes.

Original version in the 1st post. What do you think of the version #4 I know y'all said to add unique sounds and pads and what not but nothing is tonally fitting with the beat. I changed the snares up a bit but kinda sounding thin to me a lot did a bit of mixing but nothing professional check it out though new one below. I'll probably put this in the need to finish folder unless someone wants to go at it for me lol

Look down

|| ||
|| ||
\/ \/
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...umn-exclusive-track-feedback-welcomed-480146/

Last edited:
Very loud mix, try to add dynamics. I kinda dig the horn melody/hook, ...its just too noisy, everything is really conflicting with each other. .

Do you have claps hitting everytime with the kick?
Are the hi-hats hard-panned to the right? maybe a little too far

My main critic is the levels, I am almost deaf listening to this in my neutral- studio monitors...

*edit*
Look at the waveform for example, when people say 'bricking' or refer to a soundwave as 'bricked' that is why... your wavform shouldn't look like a brick if it has dynamics

then again... this is trap music....so ... hey...

Last edited:
Beat def goes hard - lovin those horns! I'd just like to hear more depth in the horns and maybe some reverb to make them sound like the players are right there in the room with us just jammin out. Bass is good and like the switch up between verse and chorus. Also like the section with the strings and what sounds like an electric guitar to really bring the energy up. This is a hot beat and I enjoy that you have various elements, aren't stuck on making trap music, and know how to tell a story as well.

New mix and edits in this version.

Guaranteed to have your head nod no joke lol. If you don't like it flip it make it better and post it. Its all love.
I'm half way done with it but hit the wall with creativity will get back to it though. :sigh::cool:

Feedback is welcomed and if you got bangers leave a link i'll listen and get back to you.

New mix and edits in this version. Same beat with a proper name.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...umn-exclusive-track-feedback-welcomed-480146/

Back