Mv 8800 Why Does No One Use These

16Pads said:
Curious...it's a drum machine not Super Head. You could've checked it out every day for a week at the GC. Check my past posted if you really want to know why I sold mine. Being redudant is a waste of time.

BTW...Nobody is hyping the MV-8000. I'm not dissing either. You've been misinformed.

It is getting hyped up, you just happen to post more hate about it than others can talk it up. Then you cover it up by saying "No offense, I'm not hating, It's just my opinion". If being redundant is a waste of time, then stop posting. You consistently hate on numerous people and decisions based on opinions that you form out of nothingness. So please do us all a favor and let the man buy what he wants and use what he wants. I have yet to hear any of your music using what you use, yet you seem to believe that anything other than a mpc is blasphemous and unheard of.... What the hell?

MSU ILLEST said:
It is getting hyped up, you just happen to post more hate about it than others can talk it up. Then you cover it up by saying "No offense, I'm not hating, It's just my opinion". If being redundant is a waste of time, then stop posting. You consistently hate on numerous people and decisions based on opinions that you form out of nothingness. So please do us all a favor and let the man buy what he wants and use what he wants. I have yet to hear any of your music using what you use, yet you seem to believe that anything other than a mpc is blasphemous and unheard of.... What the hell?

Awww you mad...Quit the crying and man up. I suggested a BEAT DIALOG but kids like you refused. I'll post my music in a second...becuz I got certified HEAT! NO offense, I'm not hating and don't forget this one... It's just my opinion.:cheers:

I aint mad. Im just tired of reading internet thugs comments all over forums. I'm not the one that talks ish and cant back it up. You talking trash, so post something. You dont need to hear others tracks to show you got hot tracks. Let us be the judge. Stop conpensating for what you lack by internet thugging guy! LOL, yall lil dudes crack me up.

Back