Is Chief Keef a One Hit Wonder-article

Good point, but wouldn't that make what G.O.O.D Music did completely legal? seeing as how it wasn't released for a profit? Also if Chop had a legal leg to stand on he would've sued instead of just threatening. I think it's an issue more of a bruised ego than of dirty business dealings

it was supposed to be on the compilation for GOOD Music, pretty sure the reason why it wont be is for this reason

it was supposed to be on the compilation for GOOD Music, pretty sure the reason why it wont be is for this reason

Could be. I think it would've been a boon for both of them if it was on the Album. I don't see why He'd make a big fuss over this. He saw what happened with Mercy, He saw what happened with H.A.M.. Why would he think his beat would be any different?

i'm confused about him, he seems to have a good ear for good music but seems to have some problems in social life, i don't know bout him, we'll have to see whats going to happen in the future

Everything happened to him so quick hes probably still in that hood mentality, maybe he just never had too many interviews before and don't know what to do / what their looking for when in one since the main ones are the big ones hes just not that prepared for this yet, like i said it was too quick for him and he really hasn't got himself prepared for all the side effects of the music industry, aside from the fame and money.

Everything happened to him so quick hes probably still in that hood mentality, maybe he just never had too many interviews before and don't know what to do / what their looking for when in one since the main ones are the big ones hes just not that prepared for this yet, like i said it was too quick for him and he really hasn't got himself prepared for all the side effects of the music industry, aside from the fame and money.

what are they looking for in interviews? Im curious of your answer

Chief Keef is a mordern day.

Your going to hear all kinds of Chief Keef style coming from the Chi............the new Hot Boys coming from the Chi. Watch!
50 is washed up, Kanye is washed up, Jeezy is washed up, Rick Ross is a bout to washed up real soon..... all of these industry rappers are washed up.......it's done for them...they want money, they get money now...does nothing for their product. MMG is the only one using their brain in the hip hop world. Cash Money's hip hop brain is over.....they have moved on to other genres. It's a wrap yall....your getting old now. Funk Flex needs to retire....this Charmin Da God dude is a waste....a lot of the radio DJ's nation wide need to retire...because it is a wrap. Blog media.....if you are under the age of 21......it's a wrap. Nobody wants to hear your old ass review music....even though your 25 years old you are old ass hell...nobody wants to hear that. People my age trying to learn to enjoy the young people music....look at 2 Chains...dude is like 50 years old....and the only rapper out today older than 21 that understands. lmao!!! And the shit is hilarious. Nigga got trifocals and shit. Those ain't ear buds in his ear. Rick Ross...an old bearded rapper with adlibs that are halarious. "rrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRooOOZAAAAY......hhharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrah!" Ross gets it! When he gets serious he loses it.

Just face it. lol! I've been old.......but now you are officially getting old with me.....you are getting old too soon. lol! 24 is the new 44. If you listen to Kanye's music, you're getting old. Your youth has finally vanished from you. It's over....it's a wrap! Now you know how I feel. Listening to Kanye is listening to your dads music. Kanye will put on a dress if it will get your attention.

The internet makes you old too soon. 1 year of internet years is like 7 human years.

Last edited:
what are they looking for in interviews? Im curious of your answer
Me too.

You can't put a criteria on a interview because everyone interviews different, based on their personality. I would argue that Chief Keef's interviews are his personality and I would say fair enough. Leave the kid alone people.

Me too.

You can't put a criteria on a interview because everyone interviews different, based on their personality. I would argue that Chief Keef's interviews are his personality and I would say fair enough. Leave the kid alone people.
So it would be cool if that was your son or nephew?

So it would be cool if that was your son or nephew?

Why should my son act like someone else? be proud of who you are instead of just following others. Chief Keef is just being himslef if you want a different personality watch someone else, instead of trying morph him into something he is not.

its young chops own fault for handing over the masters and not getting the paperwork checked through properly

no sympathy here

3 Hunna!!! Big track dat
He's like a mini Flocka, if he doesn't make it, it's cause of his own stupidness and lack of vocab but he should make it.
When CashMoney, CTE, Sony want to sign you and TIP is saying he's the new voice of the streets, that says something. If he's around the right people he should be able to last a little while.
What's the other hit?

3 Hunna!!! Big track dat
He's like a mini Flocka, if he doesn't make it, it's cause of his own stupidness and lack of vocab but he should make it.
When CashMoney, CTE, Sony want to sign you and TIP is saying he's the new voice of the streets, that says something. If he's around the right people he should be able to last a little while.

I wouldn't really call that a hit... Just saying

Back