Generation meant to be Dumbed down?

And the winner is..........................................................................................................................
..................................................................................

IntroProd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sing::sing::sing::sing::sing:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you rather be in Ghana? Pakistan? Lebanon? Yugoslavia?

My family is from Yugoslavia, and it was a great place to live in, until Italy, Germany and the US got involved and ****ed things up.
It had the 3rd strongest army in Europe, and was considered a big threat, but that's another story.

I remember when michael jackson was on top of the world...people was sayin he was a devil worshiper...
then they was sayin the same thing about snoop and dre, this was before of course the world knew suge was the driving force behind them.
now hov...it seems like whenever someone makes it on top, they a devil worshiper. I think its some bullish...even if he is, he's free to worship as he wishes...Im not gone stop listening to yukmouth if i found out he was a budhist tomorrow...it wouldnt matter to me....just as if he was a devil worshiper...i would make my own decision on how to worship.
as far as the consparicy theories, yall should just take em at face value. if there really was a conspiracy, i dont think the powers that be would let any information about it slip out...not even on the internet...anyone could make a consparicy video and put it on youtube and have yall believin em!!
excuse the spelling...im at work and on my bb...

I can easily see a correlation between the availability of cheap electronics, and the laziness of people. If you want something to blame start there...

Hey TheLight or F_or_Deaf, when's your next rally to spread the word to the public? Or are you holding all your meetings online these days?

I can't buy into all of ya'll conspiracy theories. While I believe there is some truth to any conspiracy theories they're called theories because they're not facts, otherwise they would be just conspiracies.

On the cancer disease argument this stuff has been around longer than humans have. Cancer is nothing more than an out of control growth of abnormal cells. Any number of environmental factors can cause this and you can see that for yourself with a microscope from Wal-Mart and a High School biology book. The Illuminati can't control what you're looking at with your own two eyes. Illness and disease is Science based on observations and outcomes using the Scientific Method. If you don't believe what they're feeding you download and read the s*** for yourself and recreate the experiments or find holes in their process, Most of the research is published in medical journals and in the public domain, that's what other scientists do.

While we're on the subject drug companies aren't to blame for dumb ass people buying anti-depressants, stimulants and all manner of pain medication etc... to help them get through the "trials" of their life. All drug companies struggle to prove their medications actually work in curing, controlling or preventing whatever ailment even in a double blind study. The most effective treatment for common ailments is a placebo and at least 85% of the drugs out there have failed several times in clinical trials against a placebo. That's readily available information that every doctor, nurse, medical student knows or average joe can find on the internet in 10 minutes. Nobody is hiding that information from anybody and people are told all the time but, people don't care they want to believe a little pill can make their life happier.

Another thing you give these people way more credit than they deserve. If you think that a small group of people could work together to control the world and somehow divide the power and money between them is absurd in itself. Never underestimate the power of jealousy, envy and greed. That group will self destruct every time. It might take awhile but, it's inevitable you see the s*** happen all the time throughout history. All the way from neighborhood kingpins to large nation states. Same human emotions, same human flaws you can't escape the s***. Take a look around it don't even require that much effort.

Some niggaz need to be banned from Internet access. Youtube and Google got some of y'all all "phuck'd up". (no shots at daranged)

F or Deaf just stfu and stop ur bitching. Saying sh!t about this isnt doing anything since your not willing actually "HELP PEOPLE" since you believe in everything a youtube or google vid says.

The biggest problem with all the conspiracy theories is, that if even half of them were true, even your mom, sis and dog would be involved in some kind of conspiracy, read: you NEVER know how much of it is actual, factual truth and how much of it is mad men trying to project their psychotic thoughts on others.
If you were part of such a conspiracy and these people were all sooooo powerful, you'd never learn ANYTHING about them, because every bit of information about them would be secret.......a secret they COULD keep.

I don't like religion, because those pre-conditioned by religion either believe that a good life can be lived only when we die (sic!) and the other half do care about THIS life here, but only do so by pointing out how all of it is the work of Satan. This clearly shows you that most people are hypnotized and their behavior is the result of the PROGRAMMING they've been exposed to.

So before they go out and try to "wake up" others, they should open their eyes and wake up themselves.
I know, it's easier to project your fears on things "bigger than yourself", but it won't change anything.

The human mind is capable of so much more than you think it is and yet we always go back to use "fear" and "aggression" as our motivator.

When you meet a beautiful woman, are you trying to kill the competition, or are you trying to win her over, because you know she makes you more complete and you can give each other what you need?
The first is a war ("War on Drugs", "War on Illiteracy", "War on High Oil Prices", "War on School Violence", etc), a negative, DESTRUCTIVE thing, the second one is a positive, CREATIVE thing.

Once you choose to be CREATIVE, the "demons" will either disappear, or they will become challenges instead of hindering obstacles.
You just gotta wake up. And nobody can do this for you.
Once you woke up and changed the "destiny" of those around you, you can go out and change the world. Not the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a serious problem guys... I took it up the ass from satan does that mean im Illuminati and do I get their special kool devil powers?? But i got some serious hemorrhaging in my ass because obviously satan has a HUGE 20 inch red weiner. What should I tell my doctor because Im thinking about going there to get my ass treated

Yes its meant to be dumbed down i am a part of the illuminati and its NWO for life you should be shi**in your pants right now cuz we are some devil worshippin dudes who are gonna flip this world upside down and we are personally coming for you first me jay z and everyone else in the illuminati led by obama our conspiracy is on the rise i cant believe you found out our secret perhaps you are the chosen one...we cannot let this happen you must be silenced watch your back

:bat:

:rolleyes:
i thought this was the "music" breakroom? Seriously whats with all the conspiracists lately? There is no conspiracy....its a fact that there are corrupt people in power everywhere nothing new dude its been going on for centuries since the beggining of mankind

With all of this information you guys are giving out, you would think that you would've "disappeared" by now, right? Honestly, you guys have been "waking us up" for about a year now and have yet to develop a plan to combat the Illuminati. I find it funny that the only thing conspiracy theorists do to get their message out is post a video on an internet forum and keep telling people to wake up. If you really believe this stuff, how 'bout you organize a group and spread your message throughout the streets of America and the rest of the world? I mean, if I was a General in an Army and I wanted people to fight for me, the first place I'd go is a Cafe during Amateur Night. Yeah, Musicians have always been the badasses of the world.

Now, I don't mean this in a bad way. I am all for people fighting for what they believe in, but if you're gonna keep talking about this "Illuminati", please give out a formidable plan on how to combat them. This is all I'm asking.

Oh, and quit telling people to research stuff. If you were selling beats, would you have an iPod with all of your beats on there or would you just tell people to go to your Myspace? It reminds me of that scene in "The 40 Year Old Virgin" where that lady owns a store that just shows the stuff that's on Ebay and you can't buy anything in there. If you want your point to go over well with people, then I'd suggest having all of the facts and links in one post and make them do little to no work at all.

I say all of this with no Malice (or Pusha T)...

Italics = Sarcasm

:D

The biggest problem with all the conspiracy theories is, that if even half of them were true, even your mom, sis and dog would be involved in some kind of conspiracy, read: you NEVER know how much of it is actual, factual truth and how much of it is mad men trying to project their psychotic thoughts on others.
If you were part of such a conspiracy and these people were all sooooo powerful, you'd never learn ANYTHING about them, because every bit of information about them would be secret.......a secret they COULD keep.

I don't like religion, because those pre-conditioned by religion either believe that a good life can be lived only when we die (sic!) and the other half do care about THIS life here, but only do so by pointing out how all of it is the work of Satan. This clearly shows you that most people are hypnotized and their behavior is the result of the PROGRAMMING they've been exposed to.

So before they go out and try to "wake up" others, they should open their eyes and wake up themselves.
I know, it's easier to project your fears on things "bigger than yourself", but it won't change anything.

The human mind is capable of so much more than you think it is and yet we always go back to use "fear" and "aggression" as our motivator.

When you meet a beautiful woman, are you trying to kill the competition, or are you trying to win her over, because you know she makes you more complete and you can give each other what you need?
The first is a war ("War on Drugs", "War on Illiteracy", "War on High Oil Prices", "War on School Violence", etc), a negative, DESTRUCTIVE thing, the second one is a positive, CREATIVE thing.

Once you choose to be CREATIVE, the "demons" will either disappear, or they will become challenges instead of hindering obstacles.
You just gotta wake up. And nobody can do this for you.
Once you woke up and changed the "destiny" of those around you, you can go out and change the world. Not t other way around.
realest comment ever people want to scare the **** out themself they want to tell you all about the problem but when its time to answer they start looking at you stupid if you can't change the things in your life and inform and make changes around you then i dont want hear what the **** you talking about because your are useless everybody and there momma knows that that the goverment is on summore **** that **** is public you can tell when its time to fight who gonna be hiding and who gonna be fighting when **** hits the fan

and to add look what hitler did if you dumb the public then its easier to control the masses to do there biddings ,its not the government you have to worry about its the people around you who fear the goverment

your not willing to die for your freedom then thats just like saying your dead already

We can always sit around a campfire and start telling scary stories for the same effect, lol. "True story...this guy was riding down the road and picked up a hitchiker...It really happened in North Carolina!!!"

lol, I'm just loss to why if people really feel the US gov't is so corrupt and out to hurt us, why have you not packed your bags and left for Europe, Asia, hell, even Canada. People who live under authentic threats created from their gov'ts will take the little money they have to their name, and leave the country. Lol, usually end up in America. If I felt my gov't was out to get me like you guys do, I would not be here. My passport's good. Even a felon can get one if you go thru the process, you can even get where you going and denounce american citizenship. That's how many rights you have as an American!

Back