Generation meant to be Dumbed down?

We can always sit around a campfire and start telling scary stories for the same effect, lol. "True story...this guy was riding down the road and picked up a hitchiker...It really happened in North Carolina!!!"

lol, I'm just loss to why if people really feel the US gov't is so corrupt and out to hurt us, why have you not packed your bags and left for Europe, Asia, hell, even Canada. People who live under authentic threats created from their gov'ts will take the little money they have to their name, and leave the country. Lol, usually end up in America. If I felt my gov't was out to get me like you guys do, I would not be here. My passport's good. Even a felon can get one if you go thru the process, you can even get where you going and denounce american citizenship. That's how many rights you have as an American!

its not just the US homie. its the private bankers that control the globe. US is the last part of their puzzle which they are about to take over any minute now. Ever heard of the European union buddy? i guess thats just a conspiracy therory too right. Well the north american union is the works (us, canada, and meheeeko). Damn i don't understand whats the problem? if you don't like these facts just say u don't like these facts and show me a link to prove your claim. Not directing this at anyone in particular. Just all of you that think that "we have too much time on our hands and we need to stop watching youtube and google" cats. Do you think i like to post this crap up. Like how can i even make any of this stuff up. I WANT TO BE WRONG FOLK. PLEASE SHOW ME IM WRONG!!! im giving my side of it. I have yet to have gotten any FACTS on nano thermite not being found in the dust of the twin towers. I have yet to gotten any facts as to why building 7 collapsed at free fall speed just like a controlled demolition. I have yet to gotten any facts of a building that was built to sustain airplanes running into them collapsing???! No building in history has ever collapsed from fire.. Oh wait 3 have.. twin toweres and building 7. So if you have any FACTS.. im waiting. Put up or SHUT THE FCK UP.. waiting.. show me the facts

And to the ones that say what am i doing about it? u guys post all this non sense but what are u going to do about it?? well i gotta get the dumb downed public to do there own research so that they can spread the truth as well. We all have a part in this. If everyone just played their part we can shut this sh!t down. If 1% of the public got up out their seats and started passing along this info we can take these criminals down. 1% is all we need. Society is a trend society. Whatever the majority believe and follow. The public will follow also just because its a trend. Just look @ how these corny ass rappers get popular. They just blow them up on mtv and the radio and all of a sudden they get mass followers.. LOL!!.. sick sh!t.

They want us to be interested in pop culture and stupid sh!t. U know why??!! cause it makes people think stupid sh!t like most of you on these replys. They want u in disbelief. They want u to be a sheep. They are some smart mfckas that programmed us

Oh yea and another thing.. I don't want to argue and be mad at anyone. Its just people say stupid crap and not back things up. It pisses me off. What the elite wants is for us.. the people. to fight amongst each other. They've done a good job of making us fight each other. They've broken up the family. Most kids don't have both parents. Its divide and CONQUOR FOLKS!! is that a conspiracy too??! instead of fighting with each other we need to be fighting the GOVERNMENT TOGETHER. whats so conspiracy about that? i don't understand my people

If they already rule everything in the world except the US. They've already done more than Caesar, Khan, Neopolian, Hitler. If you really beleive this sh*t, good for you, i wish you well in your ventures. Funny you want facts on the twin towers. Since you so good at researching, search this site for "deRaNged twin towers", and you can get my opinion on that. I'm the only person smart enough to admit I have no way of knowing what happened? That's too easy, you gotta pretend to be smarter than not having an answer. As impropable as it is for structures to collapse vertically, who's to say the towers were built traditionally. Who's to say what type foundation they were on? There was hollowed ground beneath them. Who's to say even if they were purposely collapsed after the 9/11 attacks that it wasn't for the good of the country. Maybe secrets were contained that didn't need to be leaked. We don't know, so we speculate...when we have too much time on our hands. :cheers:

Hoiw do you fight what already rules the entire world? And if they rule the world why do they need to hide? You make no sense. Dictators of small countries the size of a couple states can defy the entire world, Sadam did it so long theorists were convinced he was the antichrist. These guys own it all(except America..but been running america since 1776?)and are hiding? Don't sound like a threat to me. Sound like cowards.

The irony is, I don't even 100% beleive this article. Just showing how easily "facts" can get thrown on either side of these arguments. It's no fact until it's proven without even the slightest shadow of doubt. That goes for both sides. Don't get mad cause I call bullsh*t on you just as easily as I call it on the guys you call it on. I say f**k everybody, trust no one, none of y'all make sense. But conspiracy theorist make way less. Just means you're bad liars or stupid enough to follow bad lies.
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

now STFU.

Last edited:
If they already rule everything in the world except the US. They've already done more than Caesar, Khan, Neopolian, Hitler. If you really beleive this sh*t, good for you, i wish you well in your ventures. Funny you want facts on the twin towers. Since you so good at researching, search this site for "deRaNged twin towers", and you can get my opinion on that. I'm the only person smart enough to admit I have no way of knowing what happened? That's too easy, you gotta pretend to be smarter than not having an answer. As impropable as it is for structures to collapse vertically, who's to say the towers were built traditionally. Who's to say what type foundation they were on? There was hollowed ground beneath them. Who's to say even if they were purposely collapsed after the 9/11 attacks that it wasn't for the good of the country. Maybe secrets were contained that didn't need to be leaked. We don't know, so we speculate...when we have too much time on our hands. :cheers:

Hoiw do you fight what already rules the entire world? And if they rule the world why do they need to hide? You make no sense. Dictators of small countries the size of a couple states can defy the entire world, Sadam did it so long theorists were convinced he was the antichrist. These guys own it all(except America..but been running america since 1776?)and are hiding? Don't sound like a threat to me. Sound like cowards.

The irony is, I don't even 100% beleive this article. Just showing how easily "facts" can get thrown on either side of these arguments. It's no fact until it's proven without even the slightest shadow of doubt. That goes for both sides. Don't get mad cause I call bullsh*t on you just as easily as I call it on the guys you call it on. I say f**k everybody, trust no one, none of y'all make sense. But conspiracy theorist make way less. Just means you're bad liars or stupid enough to follow bad lies.

now STFU.

i will believe real engineers over some weak website that you put up. http://www.ae9lltruth.org/ But im glad that u finally put up something to back your claim. I respect that you are out there searching for truth. So how did all three buildings collapse again. I missed that?! how does 3 buildings fall when only 2 airplaned hit 2 buildings?!?! hmmm. how does the pentagon get hit by an "airplane" with no imprint of a fcking airplane and no fusalage. How does an airplane crash in penslyvania with NO fcking fusalage? Why won't the government release any real recorded footage of the penatagon getting hit while they have hundreds of different angles of the towers getting hit? what are they hiding? An experienced pilot would NEVER be able to hit the pentagon with pin point accuracy.. How the fck did some al quada rag head hit it with pin point accuracy?

Keep coming with some weak sh!t.. i got you

pentagon-aerial.jpg

3444622656_84cfb9c261.jpg

http://www.brasscheck.com/videos/911/pentagon-aerial.jpg

i will believe real engineers over some weak website that you put up. http://www.ae9lltruth.org/ But im glad that u finally put up something to back your claim. I respect that you are out there searching for truth. So how did all three buildings collapse again. I missed that?! how does 3 buildings fall when only 2 airplaned hit 2 buildings?!?! hmmm. how does the pentagon get hit by an "airplane" with no imprint of a fcking airplane and no fusalage. How does an airplane crash in penslyvania with NO fcking fusalage? Why won't the government release any real recorded footage of the penatagon getting hit while they have hundreds of different angles of the towers getting hit? what are they hiding? An experienced pilot would NEVER be able to hit the pentagon with pin point accuracy.. How the fck did some al quada rag head hit it with pin point accuracy?

Keep coming with some weak sh!t.. i got you

pentagon-aerial.jpg

3444622656_84cfb9c261.jpg

http://www.brasscheck.com/videos/911/pentagon-aerial.jpg

You're proving how well you can comprehend as you type. You asked for documents of equivalent "fact" arguing your claims. I posted that link after saying I didn't beleive it, but gave you something to counter your claims. As a free american I have the right not to believe bullsh*t regardless of who pedals it. In my eyes your "truths" are no more realistic than the "weak sh*t" I counteracted your "weak sh*t" with.

Grow a pair, learn to think for yourself like you're so convinced I can't do, and then my methods and actions will begin to make sense. Glad to see the douche come out. You hide it well, I like when people get to cursing and whining like hoes. That means they've ran out of ways to prove their point. What happened to ol' "calm collective The Light?"

PS: "Ragheads?" Really. So enlightened...yet so much like the western world you propogate us to fear. They already got you, "brotha" you don't even know it. :cheers:

Last edited:

now STFU.

Keep reading it until it sinks in. Jay-Z and Satan are laughing right now chanting "We Don't Beleive You!":cheers:

While on the Jay-Z subject...http://tinyurl.com/ygswns8

Jay-Z Lucifer reversed does not say "6-6-6 Murder-Murder Jesus" Although conspiracy theorists have said it does forever. Test for yourself, just reverve this reverse ver. of it I made or take the song and reverse it yourself. Should I keep going. I can destroy 80% of what you tell me to be truths that we disagree on with 100% undeniable fact. That taints the other 20% that i know as well as you do neither of us have the real anwer to. Only one of us lying. The one who says he knows. :cheers:

But I'mma let your boys tell it. Lying preachers support your view. That's credibility.

Same Piano from the beginning tho.

Last edited:
I got a message from Jay-Z.
He told me to post this:

Hail Mary to the city your a Virgin,
and Jesus can’t save you life starts when the church ends,

Straight from his mouth.
No chopping by Danger Mouse and playing it reverse by some preacher.

^^^What's that suppose to convince me? Your on a forum where people quote a sentence of an entire post to manipulate what you're saying everyday. That's the best you can come up with? I could've done better if you wanna quote Jay like that. The verse is actually an observation of how the influence of the city of NY effects women negatively who go there naive. But I'll let you tell it.

Lights is blinding,
Girls need blinders
So they can step out of bounds quick, the side lines is
blind with casualties,
Who sipping life casually,
then gradually become worse,
Don’t bite the apple Eve,
Caught up in the in crowd,
Now your in-style,
And as the winter gets cold in vogue with your skin out,
The city of sin is a pity on a whim,
Good girls gone bad, the cities filled with them,
Mommy took a bus trip and now she got her bust out,
Everybody ride her, just like a bus route,
Hail Mary to the city your a Virgin,
And Jesus can’t save you life starts when the church ends,
Came here for school, graduated to the high life,
Ball players, rap stars, addicted to the limelight,
MDMA got you feeling like a champion,
The city never sleeps better slip you a Ambien

And I'll say again don't be mad at me for not beleiving the bullsh*t y'all getting fed. We all don't got the ability to talk to dude regularly enough to not see what y'all seeing from a distance. Sorry I'm so close to the source. You have the right not to beleive that like I have the right not to beleive you. :cheers:

Quit chasing behind "maybes" the real factual world is a scary enough place if you tae the time to look around. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33274010/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia or do they just make this stuff up to keep our minds of Jay-Z and his evil plots to make music that's old a month later?:cheers:

Last edited:
You know, its funny cuz i was actually just thinking about this topic yesterday. it just makes me feel stupid that the us is like this. And when ur too smart people laugh and make fun of you.

ummm, yeah i really dont like that rap ^^^^^^^. you really shouldnt think negative like that its bad for you. whoever made that. yeahh, **** you Jay-Z.

Last edited:
^^^What's that suppose to convince me? Your on a forum where people quote a sentence of an entire post to manipulate what you're saying everyday. That's the best you can come up with? I could've done better if you wanna quote Jay like that. The verse is actually an observation of how the influence of the city of NY effects women negatively who go there naive. But I'll let you tell it.

And I'll say again don't be mad at me for not beleiving the bullsh*t y'all getting fed. We all don't got the ability to talk to dude regularly enough to not see what y'all seeing from a distance. Sorry I'm so close to the source. You have the right not to beleive that like I have the right not to beleive you. :cheers:

Quit chasing behind "maybes" the real factual world is a scary enough place if you tae the time to look around. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33274010/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia or do they just make this stuff up to keep our minds of Jay-Z and his evil plots to make music that's old a month later?:cheers:
There was no need to quote the whole verse as I'm sure you're familiar with Jay's music, and that song.
I know he's saying you're new in New York (Virgin) and Jesus can't save you once you start living that life of drugs/alcohol/sex.
Basically sin.

I know the real factual world is scary enough.
I've been through it, and Americans watched it the news.

In the end, either Jay set up a helluva marketing plan at the beginning (Rockefeller/Roc-A-Fella), or he really is connected with the big players, since he has enough money to be.

We all know who he was taught by, so Jay is far from uneducated/ignorant.

:cheers:

You're proving how well you can comprehend as you type. You asked for documents of equivalent "fact" arguing your claims. I posted that link after saying I didn't beleive it, but gave you something to counter your claims. As a free american I have the right not to believe bullsh*t regardless of who pedals it. In my eyes your "truths" are no more realistic than the "weak sh*t" I counteracted your "weak sh*t" with.

Grow a pair, learn to think for yourself like you're so convinced I can't do, and then my methods and actions will begin to make sense. Glad to see the douche come out. You hide it well, I like when people get to cursing and whining like hoes. That means they've ran out of ways to prove their point. What happened to ol' "calm collective The Light?"

PS: "Ragheads?" Really. So enlightened...yet so much like the western world you propogate us to fear. They already got you, "brotha" you don't even know it. :cheers:

So we can all agree there was no markings of an airplane hitting either site. Thats fact. Thats all im asking :cheers:
So if the government would try to cover up doing 9/11. What else could they be hiding?! The rabbit hole just keeps on getting deeper and deeper

Jay z. Man. The dude got red flags all over him. The song for "run this town" is basically a calling for his fans to choose a side. Good or evil. Roc nation or Freedom. Dude has ties to bill gates and a lot of other rich eugenicist. He can't even keep Jesus' name out his filthy mouth on his new album. Dude is jealous of one person only. And thats the real God Jesus Christ.

Its the return of THE GOD.. PEACE GOD?!

Are serious Jay?? u god. The sad thing is a lot of his listeners do act like he's their god because of his slick rhymes. Jay has a lot of talent. His rhymes are hypnotizing. They flow well and are super catchy. Listeners repeat his lyrics not knowing that sub consciously there minds are being affected. There decision making in life are being effected by the god jay z

Jay z. Man. The dude got red flags all over him. The song for "run this town" is basically a calling for his fans to choose a side. Good or evil. Roc nation or Freedom. Dude has ties to bill gates and a lot of other rich eugenicist. He can't even keep Jesus' name out his filthy mouth on his new album. Dude is jealous of one person only. And thats the real God Jesus Christ.

Its the return of THE GOD.. PEACE GOD?!

Are serious Jay?? u god. The sad thing is a lot of his listeners do act like he's their god because of his slick rhymes. Jay has a lot of talent. His rhymes are hypnotizing. They flow well and are super catchy. Listeners repeat his lyrics not knowing that sub consciously there minds are being affected. There decision making in life are being effected by the god jay z

Yeah, because 5 Percenter/Realist culture has no influence over him or any of the other cats(not just rappers)who refer to themselves and those who they greet as "God". Prodigy who opposes Jay-Z uses the exact same term to refer to himself and people he greets. He's on your side, right? :cheers:

It is plain to see that the whole world is ran on groups...Everything is a gang...Its all a cycle...Control is the main idea...Everything is controlled, My eyes were open when I found out Tupac changed his name to kill-Illuminati..thats the real reason why he went off on alot of rappers...I know this is true, if you dont believe that these things are true that you are reading about control and stuff just get off your computer and go to your local barber shop or somewhere where its a public place {not you & ya boyz hangout} and start asking around I bet you be told be careful what you say about certain stuff..masons are all over & they hold part of it too...go out there & find out, you dont have to research on no computer no more, they are active and right in your neighborhoods now...CONTROL

Back