Generation meant to be Dumbed down?

In my opinion, people can't really do nothin except fight once **** hits the fan.
It looks like it's too late to do anything about it, since the general public really don't give a **** and will do whatever they're told to do.

co-sign...

I hope that last post from you the person that calls himself "phuked'up" wasnt directed twards me.. ive been reaserching marxsim, the federal reserve system and american history for years now.. I could give you a 300 page thesis on how all dictitorial governments throughout history have siezed power and their modern day agenda. I'm a 26 year old father with a career and a family, not some retarted kid who thinks cops are "keeping the man down". So before you go on about how "conspiracy theories" are in your opinion a waste of time, ask yourself why congress gave up the right to coin money which was its responsibility as stated in the constitution, and turned over the monetary control to a private central bank run by Paul Warburg, J.P Morgan and David Rockefeller? So if the gov't has to borrow money from those three familes to finance the country, who controls the policy and laws of the country? the dollar is worth 97% less than it was after the creation of the federal reserve, divorce rates are over 50%, we militarily occupy 130 of 190 countries in the world, and our current president has spent more money in the months hes been in office then all the presidents before him COMBINED. there is something going on here something is wrong and the same group of banker familes have been behind every government for the last 400 years through their central banks. Anyways, if you care about gettting a basic knowledge of why you have to pay 30% of your income to a PRIVATE central bank, and some great info that all americans should know, watch this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...3mBg&q=america+from+freedom+to+fascism&hl=en#

There is something going on. Dudes just don't relate to what I'm saying cause you expect people to live our entire exsistance being nosey enough to chace behind answers we most likely won't find until the day they let you know everything(that they want you to know).

Until an ex-congressman or CIA agent with class 300,000 clearance speaks out and says some sh*t that get's him killed, you can research everything these dudes write. It's all ifs maybes and might be's. I live by facts and my life is too fast pace to slow down to wonder about what may or may not be.

But, for the record, my response was in general, me having "phuk'dup" in my name means nothing more than you naming yourself after the modern day slave summed up into a movie character, and I don't care about "marxism" being that I'm a self employed off the books unless the check is huge type cat. I got more control over a situation I don't even care about than most people who do will ever have.

I have a foreign and domestic bank account. I got a "matress stash" on top of that. I flat out own my home, and before you come with that "you never really own anything" talk, I don't pay rent, don't pay mortgage, just property tax, not many can say the same, if they do take such a material and worthless thing, I've got a good enough situation to count it as a loss, bounce to London or Israel, or wherever need be if sh*t get's real. I'm not in that situation out of perparation for anything, I'm just prepared in case of...lol, anything.

I'm overprepared for any of the millions of things that come at you in life. You ain't gotta beleive in The Loch Ness to see it from a mile away and know what you're looking at and know you were wrong when your eyes don't lie and 100% factual proof is in your face. I just don't spend all day googling pics of the muhfukka. But as i said last post. I'm done with these threads, they interfere with me living my life too much. Who knows how much of that we got left, you have no solution just informative fear propoganda that scared powerless people who have no control of their life.

Most of you don't even know the correct and 100% legal way to excecute someone for being on your property, gov't official or not. I do. And have the property to do it on. Y'all(FP In General) talk "revolution' but are the same dudes who called me a fool when RIAA started seizing peoples computers and I spoke on the way you could legally execute someone for coming in your house to take your personal property. Strap ya boots up, wars ain't won by reading books. All we need to know is something no one has ever in the history of theories has said. How do we stop this? No answer? I'm heading back to "life" then.

Illuminati is as scary of a word as "layoff" in an office, "pregnant" to a high school teen, 'bankrupt" to a rich guy.....The point is..."illuminati is only on your mind if you're.......

*soprano's ending*:cheers:

Last edited:
I'll try to sum up Deranged's post in a sentence:
People are too pre-occupied with everyday life and their circumstances to give a **** about any illuminati or NWO.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

People are too pre-occupied with everyday life and their circumstances to give a **** about any illuminati or NWO.

and those "groups" know that...

keep muthafukcas like this:

man_hamster_wheel.gif

and you ain't got no obstacles in your agenda...

combine the man-hamster w/ being brainwashed...and multiply that by however many people are in this country and you get...

49.jpg

on epic proportions...

$.02

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Close, but not quite. People are to pre-occupied with everyday life to worry about what ifs. I pay insurance. People say "insurance is corrupt, it's not really securing blah blah blah". But my kids go to the doctor/dentist whenever they want. if I died tomorrow my familiy get's taken care of. Now if tomorrow insurance no longer covers these things, I'll handle the problem as it becomes one.

Relate that to NWO/Illuminati. I'm more prepared to do battle against them and win(if we're already at war, aparently I'm winning, y'all giving these dudes 30% and know it?) than people who think I'm some type of sheep to everything going on. Being prepared for life makes you prepared for any obstacles. Aliens declaring war tomorrow wouldn't surprise me. That don't mean I'm researching them and warning people to get prepared.

If you can't hold your breath waiting for it to happen, you have more inportant at the moment concerns if you have a life. :cheers:

Last edited:
millions of brainwashed, ignorant man-hamsters...

smh

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you uncover the illuminati? Did you do a documentary of write a book on gov't conspiracies? You're following someone else's words as well. just as much of a "brainwashed ignorant man-hamster". You're just a sheep in another herd. :cheers:

Great response willie. Deranged. I like u. But u always have the same reponses to all the "conspiracies" its in plain view that this government is corrupt. That the dumbing down by pop culture and chemicals in food/water is proven fact. Why can't u just believe what we r saying? It makes me think that u may be paid to say what u say on here. They do hire paid bloggers these days to spread disinfo. Not saying that u r. Man Music is so negative these days and say what u say about that not having any affect on society. Jayzs music is straight up poison homie. Its put there on purpose. That's why he is so big. Its so obvious ny dude. Rocafella records?! R u serious? Say what u say, but a kid influenced by a public enemy record is going to be imensly more intelegent than a kid influenced by a jay rec. Also we always put links to.videos that shw info back or claims.. I would like to see vids that back up yours on the real
"Videos to back your claims?" lol. Videos that prove nothing beyond doubt? Videos that show no 100% factual documentation? Videos I can point out factual flaws in(and do provide links with?)

I'm sure most of you do think i'm a malicious enough person to take currency and materialistic things to misinform and purposely misguide people. That further proves to me how poor of a judgement of character you are. :cheers:

I'm not driven by worldly possesions, no one has power over me thru them. As long as my family is in tact, end of the day, i can live out my Hyundai or Dodge Minivan eating cold cans of baked beans. Most of you can't, that why you so worried about the gov't making you poor as part of some scheme.

I "lived off the grid" my entire childhood. Keep thinking I ain't built for it. :cheers:

Last edited:
typical deRaNged post:

"i don't believe in any "conspiracies" because there isn't enough proof / facts"

"my financial situation is stable, so i obviously know what i'm talking about 9 times out of 10"

":cheers:"

Last edited:
^^^Typical F or Deaf. Cosigning anything opposing the common view in a thread without offering any information of content. Just pics and recaps of what's been said already.

I'm financially stable because I drive Hyundais and live in $150,000 paid for homes. I could be as dumb as everyone else was and lease luxury cars while paying off a $400k mortgage, so apparently, I've proven my preparation for what others don't see. Most of FP making payments on equipment while telling me I ain't got enough gear to have the professional career in music I do......should I keep going?

No "cheers" at the end of that one.

Last edited:
Anyone who considers my postings signs of a "self-righteous attitude" are waaaaayyyyy too easily impressed. It only looks like I'm "bragging" to people who are bigger losers than a self-proclaimed loser like myself.

Thanks for letting me know I'm an inspiration, clown.

Now go ahead and get your last word in, maybe a good pic. I guess deRaNged is a bigger subject than the illuminati. All of you came in here to inform us of gov't and turned it into a thread about me. I still got better sh*t to do than keep responding to this bullsh*t. So I'm done.

Last edited:
"Videos to back your claims?" lol. Videos that prove nothing beyond doubt? Videos that show no 100% factual documentation? Videos I can point out factual flaws in(and do provide links with?)

I'm sure most of you do think i'm a malicious enough person to take currency and materialistic things to misinform and purposely misguide people. That further proves to me how poor of a judgement of character you are. :cheers:

I'm not driven by worldly possesions, no one has power over me thru them. As long as my family is in tact, end of the day, i can live out my Hyundai or Dodge Minivan eating cold cans of baked beans. Most of you can't, that why you so worried about the gov't making you poor as part of some scheme.

I "lived off the grid" my entire childhood. Keep thinking I ain't built for it. :cheers:
A LOT of these vids do have facts deranged! im not talking about the ones about the rapper/illuminati connection. But the ones on 9/11 and federal reserve have documented FACTS homie! THe ones on the hiphop and illuminati well.. yea u gotta be blind to not see the connection there. its TOO obvious.

PS.. Deranged is trying to get a hold of professor griff. hopefully a recorded interview is in the works! :cheers:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well people have been conditioned to be sheep by tv programming, floride, and vaccines etc. So i can't blame the peoplee because i feel like that too sometimes. Where is the fight in people? where is the pride? where is the respect for your family? If you saw somebody murder your family in front of your eyes.. what u gonna do? Well they are murdering your family right now. They are soft killing the people right now. Why do u think cigarettes and alcohol are legal and marijuana isn't. Cigs and alc kill people while hemp cures people. Why is the food genetically modified? why do we have to pay extra for organic food? why do they want to force vaccinate us for the swine flu? its all eugenics. They want us dead. Cancer diebietes and aids were non existent in the 60s. how did all these diseases just appear? With that said. People need to realize that the government is killing us. We are being pimped around. Take this sht personal. I mean damn. If just 1% of the people just woke up and did something together we can take this sh!t over!! There is way too many people than global elite. We getting there though. People are massively waking up. Gotta have faith and pray to GOD. SPread the truth to everyone you know.

Why is the food genetically modified? why do we have to pay extra for organic food? why do they want to force vaccinate us for the swine flu? its all eugenics. They want us dead.

nobody wants to believe it...

the truth is too much to handle for the majority of people.

A LOT of these vids do have facts deranged! im not talking about the ones about the rapper/illuminati connection. But the ones on 9/11 and federal reserve have documented FACTS homie! THe ones on the hiphop and illuminati well.. yea u gotta be blind to not see the connection there. its TOO obvious.

PS.. Deranged is trying to get a hold of professor griff. hopefully a recorded interview is in the works! :cheers:

And that's where you and myself differ...I beleive facts and make my own judgement on everything else because I'm my own man. You wanna talk facts, I'll tell you how much I do "know"(notice the quotes, cause this ain't hidden info.

1. My children don't get vaccinations. My 6 year old had to get waivers for school and my 2 year old can't attend preschool, so I teach her at home.
2. My family only drinks filtered and bottled water.
3. I'm self employed and off the books except for dealing with companies who are on the book who document transactions they've made with me.
4. I don't smoke tobacco, don't even smoke weed unless it's lob to the least since being back from cali, cause the sh*t out here....
I don't partake of any manufactured drugs from Tylenol to cocaine to cough syrup.
5. I'm well aware of factually documented wrongful acts of the US government. Still think this is one of the best places to live in the world. Would you rather be in Ghana? Pakistan? Lebanon? Yugoslavia?
6. I prefer liquor over beer, lol. :cheers:

I made all these decisions based on 100% facts and my own judgement . Just because I beleive these things can be a danger to my lifestyle does not mean the people who push it are trying to kill me. It don't mean they aren't. I don't know what they're thinking, I just don't run around pretending to know, and don't give a f**k because I don't use their products. Same time i can't say someone else who looks at the facts behind this stuff and chooses to use it is any less informed than me. They just made different decisions.

That's like saying every gun surplus wants you to kill people. Every doctor wants you to be sick. I beleive as much as there is ginuine evil in this world there is just as much good. If I'm naive for thinking that and everyone's evil, than why trust you? Maybe you're the one leading people astray Light? You want us to be so engulfed in fear of nonsense that we overlook true threats in our path! See how easily that can be flipped?

I hope you feel you're somehow making a difference. You have the same facts you can read in any book of see on the nightly news, yours are just smothered in "what ifs" and left to simmer.

More Facts: Organic Food costs more because the cost of producing, preserving, and having it distributed is higher. I'm sure you have a youtube full of speculations, ask any organic farmer. My grandfather R.I.P. was one. he died from Diabetes. A disease that's been documented to times that preceed the Roman Empire, but I'm sure that's a cover up, they really made it to kill my grandad for growing organic produce.

Another fact: Cancer has exsisted and been documented throughout history. What you meant to say was Cancer is more dominant in todays society than it's ever been. Don't take my word for it, look it up. You'll probably find a different answer if you use the search engine on Alex Jone's page. try medical dictionaries, CNN, but you don't beleive anything these things say, I get it. :cheers:

Good cosign, F or Deaf. Very insightful and contributional to the discussion.

Last edited:
Back