FP's Current Talent Level... wtf?

I'm done .. my position is clear.

Anything to find.. that post has been corrected.

But that's the type of 'Get along Gang' FP click shit, I'm always talking about.

I would really like to show what I can do for people on here, (smh)
What I actually do in the music game.
I aint no bullshit nigga. but I realize I can't.

So, I just try to post things of information..
that doesn't really partain to my company.
It just wouldn't be smart at this stage.

The people that can actually help yall... you diss.
The one who is here for the laughs and jokes and b.s.

YOU DEFEND FAITHFULLY!

But the test ..is

Is Rome gonna really take his own advice or does he need to e-fight.

Otherwise he would just move on.right?

We will see after this post.

Last edited:
glad i could help you.

can anyone post what is this rome-kendall beef all about?

glad i could help you.

It's about .... nothing (from my end). There is no beef... at all.

I replied to JMD Music and DueceBeatz... check out those exchanges.

That's what I would do if I could block my posts from people. The ignore list is totally backwards.

Last edited:
Its ass backwards. Telling people they are wack.

It's call joking and bullshiting around. This the side of the lunch room where the entertaining people sit at. Like the sample section has it's side of the lunch room...entertaining people. We broke ass hell just to get that free lunch and shit. People lying on the form to get that free lunch......make well over that limited amount. Why pay when it's free? We have to pay for those big ass cookies or a drink or snack out the machine but hell we do that ever class.

Last edited:
There is no need for an ignore button lol
Just ignore. smdh

He can't lol.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

It's call joking and bullshiting around. This the side of the lunch room where the entertaining people sit at. Like the sample section has it's side of the lunch room...entertaining people. We broke ass hell just to get that free lunch and shit. People lying on the form and shit to get that free lunch......make well over that limited amount. Why pay when it's free? We have to pay for those big ass cookies or a drink or snack out the machine but hell we do that ever class.

Joke & Bullshit away. This is why all the people that come here to help and take care of businees leave.

Joke & Bullshit.. It your life

Fact. A&R's - Producer Manager's - Label Owners - WATCH YOU PRODUCERS ON HERE.

Think with your brain. If they see how you b.s on the forum
Do you really think they are gonna wanna **** with you, seriously.

I have been told by 'several a&r friends' that Future Producers could really be a tool.
It is seen as joke, because you treat as a joke and not a tool.

A Marketing tool!.

But hey. you can only tell people for so long ..let them do them.

F.P. This is a tool for your branding. HELLO!

Last edited:
glad i could help you.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

yo, music > personality
i fk around all the time, cuz dont forget, that stand up comedy is the thing that im doing besides music

There is no need for an ignore button lol
Just ignore. smdh

I like to play with dumb people though. I like to watch them cuss and take the time to bold and italicize fonts. Cracks me up.

Just to set the record straight... THE LAST TIME you claimed you could help people... you asked people to send you beats to shop. You went to Twitter and typed #beats and looked for people looking for beats and then sent the FP members beats. Somebody sent you one and you got a response and tried to get lil dude to give you a cut for FINDING the business, lol. You didn't do a damn thing but go to Twitter.

... anybody can search Twitter. You're nobody special dude. Nobody the music business would talk to you face to face. You make threads because you need "people" to talk to.

I'm here to discredit you and your personality. Let's e-fight some more. Wanna battle RIGHT NOW!

lol, geez.

Last edited:
doesn't really matter much...its interesting to watch

It's over though, I don't feel like it today.

On the weekend when I'm on a good one. I'll post in this thread...

This is like battle rapping to me... It's like Serious Jones vs. William Hung

Last edited:
Fact. A&R' WATCH YOU PRODUCERS ON HERE.
I have been told by several a&r friends that Future producers could really be a tool.
It is seen as joke, because you treat as a joke and not a tool.

A Marketing tool!.

If any A&R's see this.........yall are full of shit...got dammit! A&R....Quit lurking.......make you a screen name......and quit thinking so damn hard about the industry you don't know about...because yall MFers ain't helping real talent.......you wanna be know it all ass MFers. I should take yall MFing job! Talking about tools......yall lazy fuuckers ain't doing shit for the talent yall already have....fuuck you A&R's know about tools?

FP's power of being a tool is NOT THE PEOPLE WHO JOIN IT FAULT. So A&R's can suuck a dick if they say that. THey must be new to FP. GOt dammit I'm taking to you Majors and shit to. WTF are yall doing? Talking shit.....show something. Make the got damn change then.....COWARDS. I ain't scared of you no talent....non ear having........buddy pal I'll help you get on.....just suck my dick first ass people. You can't do shit nobody on hear can do for their self. Leaching ass niggas.

I like to play with dumb people though. I like to watch them cuss and take the time to bold and italicize fonts. Cracks me up.

Just to set the record straight... THE LAST TIME you claimed you could help people... you asked people to send you beats to shop. You went to Twitter and typed #beats and looked for people looking for beats and then sent the FP members beats. Somebody sent you one and you got a response and tried to get lil dude to give you a cut for FINDING the business, lol. You didn't do a damn thing but go to Twitter.

... anybody can search Twitter. You're nobody special dude. Nobody the music business would talk to you face to face. You make threads because you need "people" to talk to.

I'm here to discredit you and your personality. Let's e-fight some more. Wanna battle RIGHT NOW!

lol, geez.

See, this is the type of lying and shit that you do.
No need to bother disproving anything you said.
I aint Troup. I ain't got to prove shit to anybody.

I see couldn't help yourself though .... you like this shit... e-fighting.

Last edited:
you joined in 2009 and only have 20 posts ? wtf..

dont hate the playa, hate the game
and fk this thread, now i want a kfc chicken bucket :| and kfc is near burger king, which got my lovely whooper, but they both are 2miles away

Back