FP's Current Talent Level... wtf?

If you send this dude a beat or even attempt to do "biznis" with him, you are a fool!

He needs your beats because he needs a cut of "something". He doesn't make music, he comes here to play Twitter MiddleMan.

Don't fall for it. What person in any position WITHIN the music business would conduct themselves like dude?

You got that right.

If any A&R's see this.........yall are full of shit...got dammit! A&R....Quit lurking.......make you a screen name......and quit thinking so damn hard about the industry you don't know about...because yall MFers ain't helping real talent.......you wanna be know it all ass MFers. I should take yall MFing job! Talking about tools......yall lazy fuuckers ain't doing shit for the talent yall already have....fuuck you A&R's know about tools?

FP's power of being a tool is NOT THE PEOPLE WHO JOIN IT FAULT. So A&R's can suuck a dick if they say that. THey must be new to FP. GOt dammit I'm taking to you Majors and shit to. WTF are yall doing? Talking shit.....show something. Make the got damn change then.....COWARDS. I ain't scared of you no talent....non ear having........buddy pal I'll help you get on.....just suck my dick first ass people. You can't do shit nobody on hear can do for their self. Leaching ass niggas.

smdh.......

Last edited:
See, this is the type of lying and shit that you do.
No need to bother disproving anything you said.
I aint Troup. I ain't got to prove shit to anybody.

I see couldn't help yourself though .... you like this shit... e-fighting.

Don't back down now doggy, lol.

Tell these dudes you can help them if they send you music.

He tried to tell dude the cut was like 50/50!

lol, wow. Young dude fell for it though but he learned a lesson so maybe it was worth it.

If you send this dude a beat or even attempt to do "biznis" with him, you are a fool!

He needs your beats because he needs a cut of "something". He doesn't make music, he comes here to play Twitter MiddleMan.

Don't fall for it. What person in any position WITHIN the music business would conduct themselves like dude?

You got that right.

imagine a major label a&r comin tru like: ey you lazy ass nigga, quit bullshittin, upload yo beats man, show what you got, pleease

Man, I aint Troup.
I don't have to prove myself.

I know your lying .. you know you lying.

You can say anything on here and the get along gang will follow.

You are just doing what you do best. Carry on.
I also broke into the Smithsonian museum. lol

I know more about making beats on a old ROLAND XP-80 with soundcards
then you know with anything you so call produce today.

When I post a beat you say it AINT mine. GTFOH!

Last edited:
imagine a major label a&r comin tru like: ey you lazy ass nigga, quit bullshittin, upload yo beats man, show what you got, pleease

Dude steals beats off of Soundclick and tries to battle on FP with 'em. Smh.

Seriously though, I don't really like dealing with mentally unstable people. I like dealing with "normal" people like JMD Music and DueceBeatz.

I don't think there were ANY arguments in the thread until dude showed up.

Man, I aint Troup.
I don't have to prove myself.

I know your lying .. you know you lying.

You can say anything on here and the get along gang will follow.

You are just doing what you do best. Carry on.
I also broke into the Smithsonian museum. lol

I know more about making beats on old ROLAND XP-80 with soundcards
then you know with anything you so call produce today.

What's up with the sheepish tone all of a sudden. Change that name and try again.

Next time just don't bother me and you can run your little games freely.

they got no delivery service in my city :(

i like the way Rome wrote "with "normal people" "

Maybe I should try to be a mod after all. Gotta think on it.

I can guarantee one person wouldn't mess up EVERY thread they get in.

I could just check PM's about the problem people and do a once a week clean up. Doesn't sound that hard when I think about it.

Last edited:
What's up with the sheepish tone all of a sudden. Change that name and try again.

Next time just don't bother me and you can run your little games freely.

A REAL man don't have to prove himself, when he is confident in what he does.

But I see you till aint taking your advice....

Last edited:
actually that is how they talk.

No bold font? No name calling?

You are done here... again, lol.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

A REAL man don't have to prove himself, when he is confident in what he does.

But I see you till aint taking your advice....

LET'S BATTLE!!! RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW!

Take your own life!!! I mean advice...

got carried away.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I'm really not up for it today fellas, lol.

Take it easy.

Eh gotta replace one of my reposts. Hell I'll put something up for some feedback

Last edited:
I never was a NI BEATS, lol

Also, I dished out plenty info, then your FP gods got jealous.

So i stopped. What have they done for you, since you love them so much

This is truly insane defending people you truly don't even know

MAN SCREW THIS SITE, I'm done.

Now watch them unload on since this is my last
and you gonna let them cause you a hoe

I guess he couldn't stay away lol

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

ooops computer tripping with these reposts

smdh.......

That's how I feel about A&Rs. That Bridman song featuring Mystikal.....feature a bunch of extremely lesser talented artist.........I have more sense than that......but I'm supports to listen to what a person in the "majors" have to tell me. You put rappers inside a lions den to get ate the hell up........but thinking "Mystikal can help the new artist"....naw....make them look like wtf they really are....average MFers. And these A&Rs help put on these ole average MFers because they beg.....they stroke their man/woman ego.......and FP is the problem....the fans are the problem. Major folks blame everything on something except their selves. THey cause all of this shit.

And guess what? Nobody need A&Rs. I'm cn talk about their momma and they would still want to sign me..........if I was doing shit on my own at a high level. That is what they represent. Lazy fuuckers.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

smdh.......

That's how I feel about A&Rs. That Bridman song featuring Mystikal.....feature a bunch of extremely lesser talented artist.........I have more sense than that......but I'm supports to listen to what a person in the "majors" have to tell me. You put rappers inside a lions den to get ate the hell up........but thinking "Mystikal can help the new artist"....naw....make them look like wtf they really are....average MFers. And these A&Rs help put on these ole average MFers because they beg.....they stroke their man/woman ego.......and FP is the problem....the fans are the problem. Major folks blame everything on something except their selves. THey cause all of this shit.

And guess what? Nobody need A&Rs. I'm cn talk about their momma and they would still want to sign me..........if I was doing shit on my own at a high level. That is what they represent. Lazy fuuckers.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

You are not thinking right.
A&R does not mean only big record labels.

See, this is what I'm talking about
instead of focusing on B.S.
You should be learning this stuff.

**** a contest.

There are A&R'S for small indie companies that need beats.
There are A&R's for publishing companies that are looking for producers.
Thee are A&R's for music lisencing companies scouting for talent.

I could go on..it so much more for producers

Again, A&R does not just mean dealing with big record labels.
but, keep wasting your time bullshitting with people that aint trying to do shit in music.
You will find you wasted valuable time. You are not gonna be young forever.

At least Troup is doing something with music.
a nigga like Rome will have you all the way left...

But if its a hobby to you. Stay in the 'GET - ALONG GANG' WITH ROME
Fine with me.

But hey you say GIVE US BARRABAS!

So you can have em.

Last edited:
Back