FP's Current Talent Level... wtf?

Thats tragic. Where'd the love go?

Out the window with placement money I guess...

There were some connected dudes on here. They used to do Ustreams. One even had Busta Rhymes in it.

I see some of the names on mixtapes on Datpiff.com whenever I'm bored enough to get on there and get something.

I'm still good with most of 'em. Whenever they come back through FP, they say what's up.

I think the reason most of them bounced because they decided to just grind off-line and use Twitter to keep in touch. I got added to one of those Twitter lists and most of them were on it. They seemed to post on Twitter a lot more often.

PLUS THERE ARE WOMEN AND STARS ON TWITTER.

The reason I think they gravitated to Twitter is because people have to opt in to follow their tweets, not just randomly blindside their comments.

If people could block people from seeing their posts on here instead of not seeing the other hecklers post, things probably would've been better around here. People that quote people and talk trash would just be blocked by the people they pester and those people wouldn't have nothing to say because they wouldn't be able to see a persons post.

I would've blocked Lilro and Kendall and the thread would've just kept moving along. If I got out of line with someone, they could just block me instead of me still being able to see their posts and make comments on it. In other words, the ignore list is backwards and a lot of people left because of people bothering them.

They seem to be enjoying twitter though, I need a topic to talk about I can't stand the randomness of Twitter.

I'm surprised Drew came back.

Last edited:
why would you stop because another person got jealous that doesn't make any sense
keep doing your thing ppl will always be jealous

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rted/studio-upgrade-what-do-you-think-415775/

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Yea, I got a few pm's/emails telling me to keep up the posts.
I see these Hoes ass niggas are talking about me still lol
Big Rome claiming he ignoring me followed by the munchkin gang. BIGG ROME & THE MUNCHKIN GANG

So Im gonna stay with a little longer. Since a few people ask me to keep posting up.

I can't believe these niggas didn't start talking about something yet. I am the conversation?

Shows how much they act like girls on here. Its all clickish shit!

Just read the email from when I left to this one. This niggas are hoes.

Girly click shit....

Last edited:

Start a thread.

... I guess everybody can see now why most people left this site.

Most people left cause they made it lol

for you though ....HOE ASS ..

If you been on here since 2003 .....Faithfully daily.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FUTURE PRODUCER.

Last edited:
^^^^^

What serious musician would hang out on FP (in this section)?

I'm glad the people from the other sections are actually trying to learn how to make music.

They are the Future Producers.

Last edited:
^^^^^

What serious musician would hang out on FP.

See you show your ignorance.

A&R's hangout anywhere to find talent ..Included messageboards
But you are dumb ass. Hack

You would know that interns are the ones that have to do these jobs... but you don't shit.

This is why these youngstas on here can't learn real stuff
cause you old uncle types or (socalled FP VETS) on here is telling them stupid wise tales
****in up the process.

That's why you been in here talking about me ...cause you a hoe.

Last edited:
Words of advice for TODAY'S FUTURE PRODUCERS....

Having your name floating around this site in it's current state is probably not a good look for you and your business.

Don't even log in.... I finally support lurking.

Last edited:
shut the **** up and take your old ass to sleep.

If you been on here since 2003 .....Faithfully daily.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FUTURE PRODUCER.

Last edited:
Anybody that asked you to come back should apply for a janitors position at McDonalds. They are definitely not going to do anything in the music biz.

If you actually took the time to PM this mal-adjusted idiot, you don't have the people skills to make it anywhere.... in the world.

I think that's enough...

Democratic Nat'l Convention is still on. Bill Clinton tore it down. Like the political version of Nas or something.

Last edited:
You may have just killed it deanlofts, lol. I hope Kendall doesn't show up on there pretending to be a producer.

Bitchassness at it best.

OH, BUT YOUR INNOCENT..... You don't say shit about nobody.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Anybody that asked you to come back should apply for a janitors position at McDonalds. They are definitely not going to do anything in the music biz.

If you actually took the time to PM this mal-adjusted idiot, you don't have the people skills to make it anywhere.... in the world.

Oh like you do something in the music business! :pointing:

Last edited:
That aint the question... the question is

Music is my hobby... just like dominoes, spades, cleaning my car, working out, etc.

I think most people here know that... that's why you look like an idiot posting what you're posting. Have you seen the date on the beat in my sig?

Last edited:
I make more than most producers (shrug)

whateva nigga

See this is what I don't get.
All the niggas say " Music is my hobby"
GET THE **** OUT THE WAY

You niggas are destroying the people that really wanna do this shit.

Hobby ass niggas influencing new producers on how to make it?
This forum is assbackwards

Last edited:
whateva nigga

That's it ???

What happened to the bold italic font?

I was getting scared.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

whateva nigga

See this is what I don't get.
All the niggas say " Music is my hobby"
GET THE **** OUT THE WAY

You niggas are destroying the people that really wanna do this shit.

Hobby ass niggas influencing new producers on how to make it?
This forum is assbackwards

You seem to not like this forum a lot... wtf are you here for?

You do understand that I'm just playing dumb right along with you right? Call me some more ho's and beg me to battle some more...

bold font though.

This nigga bored with his life.

I left... came back.... nigga still talking about me.
Nothing else.... but me.

Goodnight Clown!

This nigga bored with his life.

I left... came back.... nigga still talking about me.
Nothing else.... but me.

Goodnight Clown!

You want to be important... somewhere don't you, you'll take it on a web forum huh?

Obama got over 5000 votes to be the Democratic nominee, ain't nobody thinking about you dude.

My daughter is laying in the floor kicking me on the leg and my wife is next to me watching this show. I'm doing homework for a BIS/220 course... but I'm taking a lil breaky break.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Bill Clinton

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

All it takes is a handful of people to be motivated enough to change it.. Especially if we had mod support.

Nobody really has the time to play baby sitter around here.

IF! I were attempting to be a FUTURE PRODUCER, this section would be of no use to me. The other sections "used to" have real professionals in them from time to time. Like in the Mastering section, some of those guys had real studios and did real work. You could soak up info from them. I went to the collaboration section a few times back in the day and there were people with real talent looking to collaborate. (I like to work on my own schedule so I just do remixes)

This section is the Media TakeOut of FP. When you're in this section... you might as well be on MediaTakeOut. There are things here people can learn in the other sections.

I used to do remixes for this one group that used to be on here. I lost contact with them for about a year and I got on AIM and one of them said what's up. I asked him why he didn't come to FP anymore and he said "I stayed on there for a year and learned everything I needed to learn" then he sent me some photos of the studio they had built and a few songs.... all of the songs were mixed well and they had bought all of the right gear for their studio.

He came to this section a few times when he was on but found it to be too much of a time waster. They had completed an album. Most every song they made they would send me the vocals for a remix.

Put it this way.... you could be in this section or you could be trying to get better or trying to grind amongst people that aren't hurling insults back and forth. If you sit and watch the e-fight.... what could you have been doing?

... some people get serious in spurts. Almost like how it takes motivation to go to the gym, lol. "I ain' going today... I'm going to phuck away the day on FP..."

^^^ wasted time.

GO FUTURE PRODUCERS!

I believe the Future Producers are in the other sections... not this one. How serious can you be if you're in here watching e-fights and gossip threads. Sureeeee it's alway fun to watch a trainwreck.... but you could be doing something else.

(sometimes it's good NOT TO SEE some of the people with potential on here...)

Last edited:
Back