BLOCKS!!! Record/Reason Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up Funk You were proven wrong! lol You said "I DOUBT HE HAS ALL WHAT HE SAY HE HAS......... HE'S A LIAR"

You're the liar lol I made you look like a liar lol You claimed I didn't have what was on that list you idiot! I let my video speak for it's self , you're wack! now get the F***K on !!!

CALM DOWN!!!

CALM DOWN!!!

i wish the MOD did not delete thread...

Danoc, you made a post stating:

"who needs vsti? i would never buy all that stuff. what is someone going to do with all that stuff. are they going to make music for aliens or something?"

now...

liar - a person who knowingly utters falsehood

why would you make that statement knowing that you own all those vsti(s)?

this is your lie...

"who needs vsti? i would never buy all that stuff. what is someone going to do with all that stuff. are they going to make music for aliens or something?"

you own a sh!t load of vsti

ok?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

this thread is funny niggas postin studio vids n shit comedy central

remember you posted your broke down mpc and a couple boxes of software...

your mpc i thought was comedy central too...

no flames being honest...

my video was 9 minutes...

how long would yours be?

just asking?

Last edited:
blocks is just an addition for workflow. some people will use it and like it. others will see it as useless (for eg. i don't think i've ever touched the regroove in reason).

CALM DOWN!!!

CALM DOWN!!!

i wish the MOD did not delete thread...

Danoc, you made a post stating:

now...

liar - a person who knowingly utters falsehood

why would you make that statement knowing that you own all those vsti(s)?

this is your lie...

you own a sh!t load of vsti

ok?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

remember you posted your broke down mpc and a couple boxes of software...

your mpc i thought was comedy central too...

no flames being honest...

my video was 9 minutes...

how long would yours be?

just asking?

When I said that you clown, I was coming from a point as if you have Reason/Record if you have that why complain you have Vst's and Vsti's When you can rock in RnR. You don't need Vsti's if you got RnR. I don't use my Vsti's when I rock RnR, I USE THEM FOR THE MPC!!! Dam you're blind and can't hear! Stop taking what I say out of contents and trying to flip it, it's not working!

First of all when I rock RnR I don't need Vsti's !!! My vsti's are for my MPC and PT production get it through your thick ass head! I am not even going to wast time with Sunflower to run my stand alones in RnR I got enough for RnR I don't need my vsti's for Record now you get it thick head! I already explained to you

It's funny how you said I have no confidence because I put up a video then you're wack arse come behind me and put up a video lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See what I said must of gottin to you lol hahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You had your ish so long they got dust on them lol Man in Sample Moog I got all the old keyboards lol hahdh I don't need that ish you got in 1979. lol You like 61 getting on the boards starting ish with people. get the f**K outta here. then you got the nerve to talk about X set up? Man that's not even yours.

Funk who is "WE"? You kept saying WE GOT THIS WE GOT THAT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's someone else studio and you did a video in it lol :rofl: it's not your studio stop lying!

WE WE WE GOT WE WE GOT. <=======FUNK

I GOT I GOT I GOT(ALONE) <---------DANOC lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude sound like he 91 years old lol I love this. now with all that SUPPOSE to be software you got I CHALLENGE YOU KNEE GROW TO A BEAT BATTLE!!!! What!!! Now that you/we CLAIM you got all that stuff lets get it in ! Lets see how you really get down!

:bigeyes: Battery? did you use that word on me? LOL :rofl: KONG KONG KONG!!!

Man that's someone else set up I hear the people in the back lol hahaha You aint got all that all on your own. Look how you trying to copy what I did you bitter! he put the box to the camera closer than I did lol 3D x 10 you got me beat in that lol

2iqe5qu.jpg

I ASK WHO IS "WE" LOL :rofl:

Is that like "We The People"? Lol hahahah Funk you're a charlatan lol Again that's not your studio !!! I got all that ministry of rock, silk all that BY MYSELF NOT "WE" lol hahahah :rofl:

Last edited:
Yo Noble I'm checking your Bandcamp. Good work bro.
How's bandcamp? I never heard of it.

bandcamp is a great place for hosting and selling your music. not so much for networking. you don't make friends or anything. the good thing about it is that you can choose to easily sell your music and you can set whatever price you want. you can even choose a "select your own price" option for potential customers. it's also great for building up an email list. if somebody downloads something from your bandcamp (for free or if they pay for it) they just put down their email and the link is sent to them. you know have their email and it is great for building up a nice mailing list.

only people still on myspace and soundclick are hip-hop heads. everybody else has moved on to networking through facebook and twitter and hosting their stuff on soundcloud and bandcamp.

danoc, you are not going to bait me into getting this thread closed...

all i have to say is:

V

:rofl::rofl: bait you? Fool you've been baited since you put a video up behind me. Now I challenge you to beat battle now you don't want the room closed? You don't give a sh**t about the room closing you have shut down countless threads including mines because you acted like an idiot. So now your dry snitching for this to close? Nah we seeing you for the idiot you are.

"X PLEASE DON'T SHUT IT DOWN, LET IT GET OUT LET US HAVE THIS ONE PLEASE"

See so I asked X not to shut it down, he sees this a hliarious lol How the hell you going to say BAIT you lol hahahahah You went right behind me and made a video and you put the box dam near in the lens :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't run now again WHO THE HELL IS "WE"? LOL

2iqe5qu.jpg

Ima go back to your vid and see how many times you said "We" lol hahah :rofl::rofl: Ima do a remix, "wwwiii wiiw iwiiw iwi wiiiiwii weeeeeeee" lol

He said "what is this oh Chris Horns" lol WE(there's that word again) suppose to believe that's his studio and he say "WHAT IS THIS"? lol hahahahah

"WE GOT MORE REASON" :rofl::rofl:
Since you like putting up definitions please put up definition for "I" and :"We" lol hahahah

Your video should of been "WE FUNK AND WE AGAIN" lol haha:rofl:

FUNK THAT IS NOT YOUR STUDIO AND YOU DIDN'T BUY THAT STUFF! You're just a drummer!

IF I WAS LYING I TELL YOU THIS I WILL BUST YOUR AZZ IN A BATTLE PICK A GENRE !!!

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Funk you got the nerve to talk about X MPC at least he got his OWN SH*T AND NOT "WE" LOL HAHAHA

FUNK WHO THE HELL IS "WE"? :rofl:

Funk when you can rock one of these come see me!

29apc95.jpg

I'll give anyone 50 dollars if they can tell me how many times Funk said the wordS "WE GOT" lol hahah

See Funk you never gave a dam about a thread closing now you do? Now that you got aaaaaaaallllllllllll that ish battle me ! You bit off more than you can chew you jealous wet neck f**ka! Yeah I am calling you that because you went beyond so now I am not playing nice with your arse no more!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Funk we hear the other people in that crap of a studio you're at, please if I had 6 other people buying software I would have a room full of ish lol You doing that video, now let me ask you do those people know you're putting that on youtube? LOL

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

blocks is just an addition for workflow. some people will use it and like it. others will see it as useless (for eg. i don't think i've ever touched the regroove in reason).

Yeah you're right, I was just kinda shock because I had my mind thinking I wouldn't use it and then when playing with it it seemed really cool and fast. I mean if others want to use their method that's cool. I like the fact now I have markers in it instead making them, it's really fast and efficient to me. Plus just again it's quick I like it.

Last edited:
bandcamp is a great place for hosting and selling your music. not so much for networking. you don't make friends or anything. the good thing about it is that you can choose to easily sell your music and you can set whatever price you want. you can even choose a "select your own price" option for potential customers. it's also great for building up an email list. if somebody downloads something from your bandcamp (for free or if they pay for it) they just put down their email and the link is sent to them. you know have their email and it is great for building up a nice mailing list.

only people still on myspace and soundclick are hip-hop heads. everybody else has moved on to networking through facebook and twitter and hosting their stuff on soundcloud and bandcamp.
Thanks for your valued information. Peace
I do disagree with the "only people still on myspace" line.
I just got a friend request a from a singer/songwriter (similar to John Mayer).

Last edited:
you know what is funny?

in my video the tv is on (right)...

those are he voice he hear...

i am post another video in minute...

just wanting for the upload...

The internet is my life!!!

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Thanks for your valued information. Peace
I do disagree with the "only people still on myspace" line.
I just got a friend request a from a singer/songwriter (similar to John Mayer).

well obviously i'm talking in VERY broad terms. myspace is still a very valuable networking tool.

you know what is funny?

in my video the tv is on (right)...

those are he voice he hear...

i am post another video in minute...

just wanting for the upload...

:bigeyes: Oh ok, it's the TV yeah "there are studios with tv's in it and I have been left alone in THE BIG STUDIO but it's not mine :) Get the fu**k on man.

Hold up you're giong to make another video? lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ahwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh yo this is hilarious he is making another video but he said I had no confidence now why would he make another video? I'm not I made my point lol He doubted I didn't have what I said I had lol hahah So you're going to make another vid? Hold up I though you didn't want MY THREAD closed? LOL since when did you give a f**k about my thread? WHERE IS YOUR MUSIC I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR TV!

yktja.jpg

:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Deep down, I care deeply, with all my soul.. I think I'll write about this in my diary.

:bigeyes: Really, awhhhhhhhhhhh ok cool :)

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::carnageFP:

Last edited:
I am back, and I see the drama continues. Cash Daily you like chocolate toss salads? You and funky are gay, that music you put up against the danoc what shyt! I seen what you said you don't have what it takes to make music. Let's keep it 100 I didn't know what that was you made but it wasn't music, real talk. Let me talk a look at funkies video brb

LOL What up J5 what's the deal. Not that again lol hahahah :rofl: lol Don't do that man I want the room to stay open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back