BLOCKS!!! Record/Reason Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Noc, you looked like you was about to reach thru the screen and pass us the boxes so we could read the back of them.

YOU NEVER SHOWED THE BOX FOR REASON 4 THO(just 3 and 5), so I don't believe you!!!! Just kiddin, lol. :cheers:

lol, Noc, you looked like you was about to reach thru the screen and pass us the boxes so we could read the back of them.

YOU NEVER SHOWED THE BOX FOR REASON 4 THO(just 3 and 5), so I don't believe you!!!! Just kiddin, lol. :cheers:

Yeah dude was 3D like Master P and those No Limit album covers.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

He had like a million boxes. Maybe he's 4'1'' and uses them has step stoles.

Last edited:
Hold up...

You made a video to address a guy you've never met.

Noc, let your music do the talking because your videos
suck!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Congrats.:) That's big bro.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Noc...lives on top of a Guitar Center.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Stop flashing that rent money before Funk send this peoples to see you...lol.

I got love for you Noc no matter what you think or say.
I wish you best and but pls so more videos. You're heavy on the eyes.

Rent money? lol hahah If it was my rent money I wish Funk would come and try and take it I got something for that Knee grow! Yeah he called me out made a list and said I didn't have all that called me a liar, yet I haven't heard nothing or seen a video from him. Oh he's just a DRUMMER lol he aint making no music lol :rofl: Now he looks dumb because everything he said I don't have I have lol go run and tell him that!

:rofl::rofl: Yo those bastards never sent me a box so I put my Reason 4.0 in the box with 3.0 lol :rofl::rofl:

Yeah i wanted Funk to really see it, he'll probably say "THAT'S PHOTO SHOP" lol That Rat neck knee grow lol hahaha:rofl: I wish I could throw the box at him like that dude threw the shoe at George Bush lol that fool get missing for weeks and he comes flying in here, first dude he come at is me lol I got power because he is thinking about me lol NO HOMO! lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: How the hell is he buying RnR just as a scratch pad though? why spend all that money? He's just a freakin drummer lol hahahah He's lying he don't have no RnR lol Tell him to prove it, he is all talk! this was funny as hell lol

Anyway if anyone have RnR and really wanna get into it get the video tutorials they are shipping out Sept 10th

http://www.askvideo.com/product_info.php?products_id=213

there's a special because Record 1.5 tutorial cost $39 and you can choose down at the bottom of the page to get Reason 5 tutorial for 10 bucks which isn't bad.

Last edited:
Damn Da N.O.C!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xx7RZ1MFAfw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xx7RZ1MFAfw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

software stuntin 101

lol danoc god dam boy you got more software than Sam Ash lol How come that idiot hating on you? You beat one guy now you just made funky or whatever his name is look more idiotic. I know this you are playing around. I would like to see what this guy has to say now that you proved him wrong. Why in the f--k is he so worried about what you have anyway, is he gay?

Damn Da N.O.C!!!!

software stuntin 101

:rofl: Yo, I wasn't stuntin lol I don't even talk about my other gear all I talk about is RnR because IT'S GODSENT lol hahahah That fool puts up my gear and tells me I don't have it so I had to ahem stunt on him lol hahahah he asked for it lol Ask anyone I don't talk about nothing but RnR and the MPC ocassionally lol

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

lol danoc god dam boy you got more software than Sam Ash lol How come that idiot hating on you? You beat one guy now you just made funky or whatever his name is look more idiotic. I know this you are playing around. I would like to see what this guy has to say now that you proved him wrong. Why in the f--k is he so worried about what you have anyway, is he gay?[/QUOTE]

:bigeyes: lol haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahhhhhhh man lol No comment for that last question lol

Yeah he is mad at me because when he first ran into me he tried to say I was using a loop when I was making the dam beat up on the MPC live on video, how the hell he equates that when he see me banging on the dam pads? lol hahahah ctfu So when I told him off and everyone liked my video and told him he was bugging every since then he has been on a war path to make me out as a liar and such. She, i mean he lol can't chop the truth and he is going to run himself raggidy trying to get at me. Like for what though? I asked him to battle he declined he's a fools fool! He don't like RnR yet he bought it lol It's limited and he always argue with people about it but he bought it lol :rofl: He's pandamic lol hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhh whewwwwwwww lol

Last edited:
Dam dawg lol he has to be gay or a girly girl funky need to get some music and then talk. So what your trying to say danoc is his new handle is Neverhadnofunk? lmao I have to go catch you later I will be back to see the drama unfold keep your head up and watch that gay man. Well don't watch him lol

Danoc,

read what is in my signature...

when an individual is secure with who he/she is they do not need to prove anything to anyone...

thing about...

you are the only person i know that would take time (especially when you could go to the "big studio" and another hot RnB banger) out to make a video to "show" someone something...

that is a sign of insecurity...

Danoc, the more you post the more you tell on yourself. you are lucky that the MODS delete the threads because i would point out exactly what i am talking about....

but i know in time the more you do post i will be able to point these things out...

believe that...

last point...

the most ideal liar is the one that remembers thier previous lies...

in one thread you post "who needs all those vsti. that is why i did not buy all those vsti. are you going to make beats for aliens or something." then another thread you post a video of the vsti you own...

i know you more than likely cant see the forest because of the tree but do you see how insecure you are?

Insecure - not confident or sure; uncertain; shakey

think about it...

because you are not confident or sure; uncertain; shakey you made a video because of some niggar on the internet...

that is INSECURE by definition...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

p.s. in the future do not waste your time on making videos for "me" (i do feel honored) because i do not watch them. never have and never will.

Last edited:
Dam dawg lol he has to be gay or a girly girl funky need to get some music and then talk. So what your trying to say danoc is his new handle is Neverhadnofunk? lmao I have to go catch you later I will be back to see the drama unfold keep your head up and watch that gay man. Well don't watch him lol
We think you're gay. You keep talking about it.
It's okay...Be you...Love You...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

This was a funny ass thread.
Noc, man big ups for real.

You told someone to piss off and push a parked car.
Bro I laughed so hard.

We need a FP conference or something (in LA).
I know there wouldn't be any BEEF...just good conversation.

Bring every last one of your software boxes for giggles (Austin Powers)

You had like a million boxes like The Guitar Center...lol.
I think for my next purchase I'm coming to see you.

Peace and Love.

Cash

lol danoc god dam boy you got more software than Sam Ash lol How come that idiot hating on you? You beat one guy now you just made funky or whatever his name is look more idiotic. I know this you are playing around. I would like to see what this guy has to say now that you proved him wrong. Why in the f--k is he so worried about what you have anyway, is he gay?

my video is just for you Jay5...

anyone can own software, studio stuff, big screen tv, pool table (8 ft), air hockey (8 ft), foose ball table, workout equiment, video games, living room set, etc but the key is where are you going to put it. that is my basement which is close to 1500 sq feet. there is a main floor and upstairs too in my house. my home is well over 3400 sq ft. now, i may be the worst music maker in the world but what little musical talents i do have maintains my 3400 ft home. i get a check directly deposited into my bank account every 1 and 15 of the month from my musical talents..

what is your musical talents buying you?

now, next time you go to the bathroom pull down the seat and when you can piss without pissing on the seat then come back...

ok?

because i do not think you are old enough to piss straight...

p.s. just wondering would you know how much it cost to run the air and heat per month in 3400 sq ft home?

Funk broke into Noc's house! Call the cops...lol

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Nice equipment Funk. Me likes!

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I guess posting videos is the new thing for FP.
You will sadly disappointed if I shot a video.

I have 3 boxers. Reason 2.5 - Reason 4 and Live 8.
My hardware was sold two years ago.

I think i'm too stuck in my ways of working to learn this new stuff. I sequence my entire track from beginning to end making every verse variate from the last, so I can't figure out how to incorporate blocks into what I do.

From what I got, it's no different than copy/pasting groups of clips. Correct me if I'm wrong, i actually want to know.

The major difference is, say you want to make a CHANGE to one of the clips, say add another chord or add a little riff...this change will be reflected THROUGHOUT the song, in every instance of that clip(block) rather than have to go and add that change in every clip or recopy it again over the course of the song. Not to mention you can SAVE as many copies of your block as you want in the block menu as you want...call it chorus w/riff, chorus w/beat chorus with drops, whatever and put them anywhere you want in the song....if thats not enough, once ur in song mode you can cut, play live with, or even MUTE all or parts of the blocks...dude it's sick.

imagine that!!

thanks!!!

if any of my old sh!t you like you can have it. it is just here collecting dusts.

Thanks, but no thanks. My PC is all I need.
If I did come over I wouldn't leave for days! lol:cheers:
Pool table..........That's wzup fam!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Yo funk... If you ever want to adopt a disadvantaged white boy choose me.

Yo Noble I'm checking your Bandcamp. Good work bro.
How's bandcamp? I never heard of it.

Last edited:
Danoc,

read what is in my signature...

when an individual is secure with who he/she is they do not need to prove anything to anyone...

thing about...

you are the only person i know that would take time (especially when you could go to the "big studio" and another hot RnB banger) out to make a video to "show" someone something...

that is a sign of insecurity...

Danoc, the more you post the more you tell on yourself. you are lucky that the MODS delete the threads because i would point out exactly what i am talking about....

but i know in time the more you do post i will be able to point these things out...

believe that...

last point...

the most ideal liar is the one that remembers thier previous lies...

in one thread you post "who needs all those vsti. that is why i did not buy all those vsti. are you going to make beats for aliens or something." then another thread you post a video of the vsti you own...

i know you more than likely cant see the forest because of the tree but do you see how insecure you are?

Insecure - not confident or sure; uncertain; shakey

think about it...

because you are not confident or sure; uncertain; shakey you made a video because of some niggar on the internet...

that is INSECURE by definition...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

p.s. in the future do not waste your time on making videos for "me" (i do feel honored) because i do not watch them. never have and never will.

Shut up Funk You were proven wrong! lol You said "I DOUBT HE HAS ALL WHAT HE SAY HE HAS......... HE'S A LIAR"

You're the liar lol I made you look like a liar lol You claimed I didn't have what was on that list you idiot! I let my video speak for it's self , you're wack! now get the F***K on !!!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

We think you're gay. You keep talking about it.
It's okay...Be you...Love You...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

This was a funny ass thread.
Noc, man big ups for real.

You told someone to piss off and push a parked car.
Bro I laughed so hard.

We need a FP conference or something (in LA).
I know there wouldn't be any BEEF...just good conversation.

Bring every last one of your software boxes for giggles (Austin Powers)

You had like a million boxes like The Guitar Center...lol.
I think for my next purchase I'm coming to see you.

Peace and Love.

Cash

:rofl: Yo, I would sell you structure, and Sample Tank and pick something lol ummmm but none of my EastWest stuff hell nah lol hahah Man I have so many boxes I don't be knowing where ish is lol hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back