BLOCKS!!! Record/Reason Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...

my studio is in my home...

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU WOULD BEEN SHOWED THAT!!:rofl::rofl:

This is so much fun, BAIT BAIT BAIT :rofl::rofl:
Let me show you how I baited you in.

All I had to do was say "I GOT RnR WHAT DO I NEED OTHER PROGRAMS FOR THAT ALREADY EXISTED!..................

I knew you would come running lol See you're so easy and predictable lol hahaha

YOU'VE BEEN BAITED LONG TIME AGO!!!

I am back, and I see the drama continues. Cash Daily you like chocolate toss salads? You and funky are gay, that music you put up against the danoc what shyt! I seen what you said you don't have what it takes to make music. Let's keep it 100 I didn't know what that was you made but it wasn't music, real talk. Let me talk a look at funkies video brb

Hey welcome back. How's everything at Noc Fan club cumming along? You're the President right?
Piss off...better yet post a link to your music so I can hear you.
Anybody without a link has NO opinion worth listening too.

Beautiful home Funk.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

You grasping for straws brother....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again...Beautiful home Funk!
I give any man props for providing a home for his family.

Cash

How are you Cash Daily are you still kissing the middle of Funkies ass? Taste great less filling? I have seen both videos danoc up and personal and funky video he showed everything even the weights, but why? Anyway I see danoc and I as Green Hornet and Kato and You are Robin and Funky is Batman and Noble is Batgirl? lol You do know Green Hornet and Kato whipped B-Man and Robin's ass right? When I do post my music I am coming straight at you. I show batty boys no luv real talk.

LOL :rofl: dammmmm lol try and be real or you're real lol you can't be between both lol Hell I can show my house buy why? lol

Last edited:
You grasping for straws brother....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no question about that!!!!

if the table were reversed then i would be "HATING"!!!!!!

I give any man props for providing a home for his family.

Cash

i give you and X (even though we do not see i to i)credit because you 2 are basically the only one that talk about thier kids...

and for us black men that is very important....

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

LOL :rofl: dammmmm lol try and be real or you're real lol you can't be between both lol Hell I can show my house buy why? lol

please read

V

What I want to hear is music it seems Funky has more things than danoc so where is his music? He even has a guitar, that's nice but where is the music please? real talk

How are you Cash Daily are you still kissing the middle of Funkies ass? Taste great less filling? I have seen both videos danoc up and personal and funky video he showed everything even the weights, but why? Anyway I see danoc and I as Green Hornet and Kato and You are Robin and Funky is Batman and Noble is Batgirl? lol You do know Green Hornet and Kato whipped B-Man and Robin's ass right? When I do post my music I am coming straight at you. I show batty boys no luv real talk.

Thats very insulting, I'm more like catwoman.

Yo I am laughing so hard lol :rofl: I remember dude said he won't make a video now look lol he made TWO lol hahahahah oh my gawd this is funny. lol Ok yall I had my fun back to the topic at hand I know when enough is enough.

Still CHALLENGE ME FUNK IF YOU'RE REAL!

Thanks for your entry. Your cool now.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

thank you!!!

i am glad "you" know i am real...

or aleast try to be real...

peace....

You're very welcome sir.

I'm more like American's Greatest Hero.
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/e9Q3orQhEcA?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/e9Q3orQhEcA?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

ok, let end this bullsh!t...

especially before it get closed...

who here think that i am wrong (total) about danoc inconsistencies in his posts?

is it me that every time he gets caught in a lie he is on his way to the "big studio"?

if i am wrong please let me know....

danoc

have you finished reading..

V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back