black milk vs hi tek

who's better hi tek or black milk

• black milk

Votes: 81 41.1%
  • hi tek

Votes: 116 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally have to give it to Tek...He's just too fresh...i wasnt feelin his new album too much...but his beats are just way too nice...Honestly Black mlik is not on his level...Tek is just too creative...in my opinion

Hi Tek is a monsta!!!! Black milk does have some bangas though. I guess two different styles kinda.

I loved the joints that Tek does for G-Unit(THEY ARE FLAMMERS)

black milk is super dope as a producer lol u can feel his joints i mean slum village he killed it the album was classic

Damn this an ill vote...I give it to Black Milk...I loved that Caltroit album...but Tek is crazy too, loved him ever since I heard the blast

Being from Central Ohio.....I'd almost have to say Hi-tek...

Black Milk is raw but I don't think he's on Tek's level yet. Tek up in the lab recordin on SSL's and what not...playin wit the big boys in "the game". Black Milk will always be a Dilla understudy to most...

milk is working with the big boys too........and what does being in the ;ab with an ssl have anything to do with being a dope beat maker?.......

the dude Black Milk is sick,but I must say...Hi Tek can catch up but Black Milk is gonna be the go to producer for the next 4 years...still PETE ROCK is alive and my image of PR on the sp 1200 is like d*^% he is and always will be amazing.

Freebeezy said:
milk is working with the big boys too........and what does being in the ;ab with an ssl have anything to do with being a dope beat maker?.......

It shows that he is past the dope underground producer level...Milk is dope and he is working with some of my favorite artists out right now. I'm just tryin to say that he's not on Hi-Tek's level yet...he should be soon though.

osmosisdakid said:
i think both have classic joints and a lot more even than 9th wonder

i take black milk over hi tek i mean dude killa but tell me what u think

I'm feelin' Black Milk......while Hi-Tek is just aiiiiiiiight, he'll have a lucky moment in his albums but not all day everyday.......

I'll go for black milk, his **** is just plain gutter sh**......the way I like it......Hi-Tek is down with Dre now, so to me Dre ain't but a Maestro.....meaning he don't do any of his **** by himself......always has Mel-Man as his Production whore.......

mpc2008 said:
I'm feelin' Black Milk......while Hi-Tek is just aiiiiiiiight, he'll have a lucky moment in his albums but not all day everyday.......

I'll go for black milk, his **** is just plain gutter sh**......the way I like it......Hi-Tek is down with Dre now, so to me Dre ain't but a Maestro.....meaning he don't do any of his **** by himself......always has Mel-Man as his Production whore.......

Dre is a producer.....a producer is much more than just a beat maker. Dre has always had someone play keys or even handle other production tasks for him....that's what you can do when you are the man. It's not like he needs these dudes to be Dre or somethin...Ask Scott Storch, Mel-Man, Eminem, Hi-Tek, Mr. Porter or a few other protege's of Dre's who is really the man. Black Milk is gutter and all but that only gets you so far when it comes to mainstream success (not like that's all that matters). Black Milk will ALWAYS be in the shadow of the late great J Dilla (RIP) no matter how successful he gets. Hi-Tek had a sound of his own way back on the Mood Doom album's....Milk wouldn't have even as much shine as he has now if Dilla was still around.

By the way...that new Elzhi is FIRE and Milk did that whole joint I think....but still...the reason why it hits me like it does is because it has that Detroit sound that Dilla is responsible for. Just like the early Little Brother sh!t....

Mayh3mDaGlaD8R said:
Dre is a producer.....a producer is much more than just a beat maker. Dre has always had someone play keys or even handle other production tasks for him....that's what you can do when you are the man. It's not like he needs these dudes to be Dre or somethin...Ask Scott Storch, Mel-Man, Eminem, Hi-Tek, Mr. Porter or a few other protege's of Dre's who is really the man. Black Milk is gutter and all but that only gets you so far when it comes to mainstream success (not like that's all that matters). Black Milk will ALWAYS be in the shadow of the late great J Dilla (RIP) no matter how successful he gets. Hi-Tek had a sound of his own way back on the Mood Doom album's....Milk wouldn't have even as much shine as he has now if Dilla was still around.

By the way...that new Elzhi is FIRE and Milk did that whole joint I think....but still...the reason why it hits me like it does is because it has that Detroit sound that Dilla is responsible for. Just like the early Little Brother sh!t....

I'm sorry, but I don't like Hi-Tek at all..........Dr. Dre doesn't appeal to me since I'm in the Northeast where I'm used to the Diggin' In the crates Crew.....so Yes, Dre's not **** to me. He make all the money in the world but that doesn't make him a great producer. if he starts making music for Metallica...then I might consider him a producer..........so please be careful in how you define the word producer.......Dre isn't a producer......he's only taking so ****ing long to come out with his Bull**** DeTox because he's such a "perfectionist" meaning that none of Production whores are bringin' it for him...........Even Scott Storch makes more money than Dre on any GIVEN day(about 100,000 for that jew, right?).....so for dre to brag like he's a producer that's really overstating that fact.......He's not a producer......or rather a beatmaker.........if he conducts how peoples should rap like Puffy does, then YES, he's a producer. Don't get your thoughts twisted about who's a producer and who is a beat maker. I know that Premiere has been a beatmaker for the longest, but motha****as who don't know like to call him a producer.........being a beatmaker isn't so bad..........you can atleast keep your dignity with that

Back