black milk vs hi tek

who's better hi tek or black milk

• black milk

Votes: 81 41.1%
  • hi tek

Votes: 116 58.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
black milk is hot but hi tek is that dude.

Check his work with talib and common (insane).

That track he did for The Game Ol' English that joint had me feeling like I was in LA and I never been there in my life.

Black Milk, but its like comparing Kobe to Lebron their both ill

I dont know too mucch about milk but I can tell you I like Tek. He is a bitter of the synchopated dilla sound in the bass line with 32nd not quantize off beat stacato sound. He even influenced some of my sound. But I like the tek work like when he was under Dre camp. Ex. eye for an eye g unit and the G unit intro on beg for mercy. He pretty nice taking the east coast sound and blending it with a west coast flavor.

ok...i say we gotta talk Hi-Tek at his BEST (reflection eternal, first teknology, etc.) verse Black Milk at HIS best (elzhi-fire, most of sound of the city, reunion...detroit deli....) ok. nevermind comparison...

Milk!!

lol at dude sayin' he sound TOO-dilla. ??? he sounds TOO-G.O.A.T.

i find far more dilla in black milk, but thats cause he was like dillas shadow

Hard choice but i'd go for hi tek... sun god alone is already crazy as *

damn this a good one...

black milk's music got the raw break your neck beats

hi-tek's music is more composed, well orchestrated if you will lol

haven't really heard much of black milk's music, but from what i've heard, he's crazy...but i'mma have to go with HI-TEK for now, cause i've heard more of him lol

really hard one, but im going with black milk, because popular demand's got me hooked once it came out...."so gone" is the best beat ever lol. but both are still close and both mad talented, never count Tek out.

you cats musta forgotting tek's style, he is verstalite, original and very creative. I love black milk he is a sampling king but tek's a king producer!!
Black's got a few years till he can step up to tek

Both of em r dope. I dig hi teks basslines, but i like da feelin of da trak black milk givs it..just too nice

Black Milk is a classic producer for me man...Hi tek is nice but Black Milk is mad creative with samples and basslines

Back