BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 John 3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him, he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

Last edited:
^^^STFU, charlaton!!! You was born again months ago. Quit quoting scripture showing your snake tendancies and take responsibility for what you do. Those ain't your words, that ain't your life.

Wiizard 1:1

Go on FP being the most vulgar and disrespectful member. Subject on god pops up, pretend to be righteous. Get called on it, say you've changed your ways.

Wiizard 1:2

Go back on FP being the most vulgar and disrespectful member. Subject on god pops up, pretend to be righteous. Get called on it, say you've changed your ways again.

Wiizard 1:3

Go back on FP being the most vulgar and disrespectful member. Subject on god pops up, pretend to be righteous. Get called on it, say you've changed your ways yet again.

Wiizard 1:4

When people no longer feed into your bullsh*t start posting scripture that has nothing to do with you being a peice of sh*t until the lenient mod who put's up with you being a loser troll has to ban you for trolling.

Wiizard 1:5.....

Waiting for you to do something stupid so it can be written.

Last edited:
I apologize for calling anyone a fool because Jesus said not to as I found out by reading the Bible. Remember to follow God's word and not the brother or sister that teaches it for they may be imperfect like myself but God is perfect so follow his word and add nothing to or take anything from it as instructed.

I'm not sure whether the Boule exists. However, I know there is something dubious about BET. I also believe there is some truth in BET programming negative images of black people, in the minds of black youths.
We recently got BET in the UK and honestly it's rubbish. They premiered that video with Gucci mane and Mario and that was number one on the playlist.

How many people call themselves thugs and other acronymns for negative members of society, after watching BET?

I think there is some truth in this. What I don't like is how these black celebs are being exposed like this. They are just the puppets, what about the puppeteers?

Last edited:
So...Mario's song about not wanting to break up with a girl cuases people to refer to themselves as thugs? Really?

lol. And BET is to blame for playing it upon request versus MTV Jams(might not get that in the UK) that was playing it on every hour without anyone asking to hear it?

And how is BET the scapegoat. They didn't fund the vid. Didn't sign Gucci or Mario, didn't shoot the vid, didn't write the song, they just played the finished product upon request. As any radio station or music channel that wishes to stay in business does.

So...Mario's song about not wanting to break up with a girl cuases people to refer to themselves as thugs? Really?
I never said that. I was saying that his video/song was rubbish but it got to number one on BET. There was nothing of substance in that song/video, yet BET still promotes it.

lol. And BET is to blame for playing it upon request versus MTV Jams(might not get that in the UK) that was playing it on every hour without anyone asking to hear it?

And how is BET the scapegoat. They didn't fund the vid. Didn't sign Gucci or Mario, didn't shoot the vid, didn't write the song, they just played the finished product upon request. As any radio station or music channel that wishes to stay in business does.

BET was used as an example and not a scapegoat. I am using the example the original poster gave. However, it's one of the biggest networks aimed at young blacks and they have a lot of power.

At the end of the day, BET has discretion over the video's they promote. Most of the videos I've seen on that channel have not been positive or inspirational in anyway. That's the case with a lot of channels, but as I said BET is at the epicentre of black entertainment.

Last edited:
^^^But once you take away the word "black" BET is irrelevant. People give certain things too much power. I'm careful how I type in these type of threads because members turn your words into more than what you're saying. But.....

For all the emphasis we put on BET. It reaches and effects but a small range of people.

MTV is BET on steriods, watched by everyone, not just black folk and displays us the exact same way BET does, only to an outside audience looking in for lack of better words.

We tend to point at what we can relate to more. BET has no power. MTV runs over them. MTV has no power. These are outlets for entertainment. Media in general that you should fear are sources like MSNBC, CNN, Court/Tru TV. Cause when the "entertainment" stops and "reality TV" is shown we still the main attraction.

Not saying any of it is a conspiracy theory. not making it a "black thang"(I hate doing that, we're all humans). But Truth is, if you watch BET you already know about hip hop. You watch MTV you're there for music or shows about teenage rich kids. You learn inbetween all that of "black culture", that's scarier than tuning in knowing you're seeing b.s.

Now amplify that with CNN, FOX News, NBC, Court/Tru TV. And it is indeed an american thing from what I see. All the news out here subliminally revolves around race and cast systems. BBC doesn't show us killing each other and locked up behind bars as informative news to my knowlege.

They do show Chef Ramsey, and that dude is the most gangsta guy on earth, to hell with rappers and killers, lol.

Last edited:
The black boule' exsists, and have a proud heritage. http://www.sigmapiphi.org/home/ alot of great african americans throughout history who fought for equality and displayed leadership were part of this group. Alot of college students join the sigma phi fraternity.

All i'm saying is, these guys are not here to serve a midget goatman hermapherdite with a jar of marmalade that causes you to fornicate. Why would they have ever done so much to help us better ourselves as a people if their ultimate goal was to "keep us down"?

We ain't make no rules, if there was an alternate agenda, Abe Lincoln couldn't have stopped it, MLK couldn't have fought it. We'd still be slaves and treated as such today. Not no hypothetical "slavery related life situations", we'd still have shackles and be bred and sold based on how our teeth looked like horses. Logic. Use it.

BET does puts on whatever programming they can to make profit. That's the end

BET does puts on whatever programming they can to make profit. That's the end

How so?You guys can't understand the broadcasting business. BET Uncut was one of their most successful shows. Check stats, the had that AM timeframe on lock. They chose to discontinue the show on their merits. A show that literally costed them pennies and generated bundles of profit. They fought to keep Teen Summit(a positive show)running and had to let it go.

Y'all trip me out talking about BET like it exploits us.

Why? Because when they have an award show, people in attendance don't know how to act? Turn to MTV...Lady gaga gets shanked on stage, Lil Mama bumrushes Jay's performance, Em gets a pair of nuts in his face, and Kanye interrupts Taylor!

Or because they film well off kids in California suburbs and black college students but show the good and bad?

Or because the have a show that plays videos viewers request?

Or because they show old shows that originally aired on other networks?

I'm just trying to figure out why BET is so bad.

What's a "good" cable network channel so I can compare the 2?

^^^Like people who watch BET know what the learning channel is, lol. J/K :cheers:

So where does BET fall between the spectrum of the learning channel and the "worst of the worst". Is it midrange programming, or is it right next to the Playboy channel and Cinemax after 10pm? Where would MTV, MSNBC, CNN, FX, Cartoon Network and others fall?

Adult Swim is actually a tool of illuminati. You've all been tricked. Instead of trying to connect vague dots, fight the evil that is clear. That would be Fox News/anything run by Rupert Murdoch.

All of television is run by the Illuminati. They're whole purpose is to fool the world into thinking that you don't have to worship Jesus in order to get to Heaven. They tell you that going to school, having a life full of sin, working, and money is more important than God. Nothing is supposed to be put before God. Many people will go to Hell because they are so busy following what other do. God says to enter the narrow gate. The wide gate is what everybody else is doing, the way of the world. The narrow gate is following Jesus and his teachings and ways. The Bible says many will be decieved, even the elect so called Christians. So even if Christians will be fooled, what do you think about the people that give God zero time.

im sorry i cant follow a man who boo'd up a prostitute pimp c taught me better than that

Last edited:
Wiizard, I committed the only unforgivable sin. Am I going to hell?

You'll have to check with God.
I don't believe you'll be tortured for eternity, but the wage is death. :)

I myself don't believe in eternal torment but annihilation.
Eternal torment is a false teaching of men, not of the Bible nor God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back