BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^We just humans. Until one of us seperates ourselves enough to call themselves "leaders". Nothing hypocritical about judging others. Especially those who put themselves in positions to be judged.

An alcoholic liar is one thing, bad enough on it's own, throw "born again christian" in the mix, and I'm sure he deserves the "judgement" of his son.

Not speaking for K-1 he can speak for himself, just sayin.

Hypocrisy.
Sounds like you're judging your father.

I'm simply telling the truth.
I wish I could say he wasn't the things I said.

I try not to sin, but I slip up and fall, I'm no different than anyone else, and I don't look down or attack others who don't share the same belief as mine.

The reason I put born again Christian in quotes because that's what he claims he is, but I see no/very little change from the old him.
Like he said he'll stop drinking multiple times, but hasn't.

I have very little faith in humans.

my fault man. for whatever reason i thought wiizard posted that. i was calling him a hypocrite for codemning his father for the same thing he is doing. disregard my post.

K well today i was watching BET and saw the number 1 video "Usher and Gucci Mane - Spotlight" n honestly now believe in this illuminati ****.

HOW IN THE HELL can guicci mane be on top?? He sounds horrible n people are lookin at him likes hes the next akon/lil wayne (feature artist)

Akon n lilwayne would atleast bring something good to the songs the were featured in.

Guicci mane just sounds like ****

Watch the video n tell me wut you think.

Hypocricy.
I know all about it since my dad is a "born again Christian" hypocrit/judge/alcoholic/liar.
He also claims he has the Holy Spirit, although I don't see it lol.

Ezekiel 33:31-32 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Titus 1:16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Luke 6:41-42
41 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

Romans 14:1-13 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another."

Hmmm...

Plenty of people claim many things, even the Holy Spirit, still that doesn't give you an excuse to not believe in God for flesh is Sin. But every man have to remember. When we die, we go alone. Just because your father is a hypocrite doesn't make it so that you have to be one. You can spend you life worrying about him and his ways and never get your self right with God. Don't let the deeds of sinful man make an excuse for you to do the same as him. You will be laughed at, beating, and tormented by people, maybe even your own father and mother just because you believe in God. The same things Jesus and the Apostles went through so shall you but be strong. The ones that laugh are the ones that will cry later. God doesn't put anything upon a man that he can't handle.

Last edited:
K well today i was watching BET and saw the number 1 video "Usher and Gucci Mane - Spotlight" n honestly now believe in this illuminati ****.

HOW IN THE HELL can guicci mane be on top?? He sounds horrible n people are lookin at him likes hes the next akon/lil wayne (feature artist)

Akon n lilwayne would atleast bring something good to the songs the were featured in.

Guicci mane just sounds like ****

Watch the video n tell me wut you think.

You haven't seen nothing yet. This is only the beginning.

you couldnt be any wrong..... this isnt a black or white thing... its a power thing

Exactly. It's a power thing. They know that the majority of people's time are spent sitting in front of television. All they want to do is convince the world that you can love God without abiding by his rules and having the Holy Spirit which anybody who reads the Bible or go to a real church of God knows is a lie. They have aleady convinced mankind. Just look at society, especially Churches that produce no fruit at all. The excuse people have is, oh, I don't listen to man because I have no faith in man. Really, so why do you believe in the teachings of the world then, they are all from man? So, you believe man's word when it comes down to history, but discredits it when it comes down to the word of God. To not abide by Gods laws is to abide by man's law. If some men couldn't be trusted by God to preach his word, we wouldn't had the Apostles and he wouldn't have made Pastors. Don't get God's precalled teachers of the world mixed up with the false teachers like Cleflo Dollar, T.D. Jakes, Paula White, and Joel Olsteen. It is against God's law to even name a church after yourself or Apostle like John or Paul but look at today's fake churchs. So look how easily millions of so-called believers of God have been fooled already by mere men and women. When the Antichrist comes, all he will have to do is claim his prize for if they cannot notice the fake teachers of God, they definitely won't be able to resist Satan in the flesh. A man trapped in Sin will make up any excuse to continue in his sinful ways, even changing the words of the Bible to ease his conscience. Every man know the word of God. Some will follow, some will not. Father against son, mother against daughter. The Father may be saved and the son not or the daughter may be saved and the mother not. It's going to be painful like nothing we ever saw but sure as day turn to night, its coming for it is written. Regardless of whether you choose to read it, destroy it, or abide by it.:cheers:

Last edited:
Plenty of people claim many things, even the Holy Spirit, still that doesn't give you an excuse to not believe in God for flesh is Sin. But every man have to remember. When we die, we go alone. Just because your father is a hypocrite doesn't make it so that you have to be one. You can spend you life worrying about him and his ways and never get your self right with God. Don't let the deeds of sinful man make an excuse for you to do the same as him. You will be laughed at, beating, and tormented by people, maybe even your own father and mother just because you believe in God. The same things Jesus and the Apostles went through so shall you but be strong. The ones that laugh are the ones that will cry later. God doesn't put anything upon a man that he can't handle.

Remember that when you make claims with no proof against people such as...Jay-Z? Remember that when you laugh and torment people. No one is above god's judgement. Exactly, fellow human waiting to be judged with no clue of who is and isn't worthy.

And Ave McCree, please don't tell me you believe in this mess too. :cheers:

Remember that when you make claims with no proof against people such as...Jay-Z? Remember that when you laugh and torment people. No one is above god's judgement. Exactly, fellow human waiting to be judged with no clue of who is and isn't worthy.

John 14:17 (NIV) The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

So therefore, a man cannot understand God's true purpose without accepting the Holy Spirit. This is why it is a must to get the Holy Spirit to understand God and to follow his teaching.

Last edited:
I love this thread...Allah Akbar to the Wizard

Last edited by a moderator:
John 14:17 (NIV) The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

So therefore, a man cannot understand God's true purpose without accepting the Holy Spirit. This is why it is a must to get the Holy Spirit to understand God and to follow his teaching.

I'm good, I just accepted it 2 minutes ago. Hell, you could do it 2 days ago out the blue, so beleive it or don't.

muuhhhfukka.:cheers:

lol for obvious reason, I cant really speak for nobody but in short you'd be surprise wht people do maintain or obtain power and money... the biz is full of snakes and ironically thats wht its meant to be like... just be careful on who ya do biz with.... and thats in general not really aimed at you

^^^No, no, no...I'm completely on that page with you. The game is full of snales, weirdos, f**k ups, everything you can imagine. I ain't talking the powerderhead circles, homo circles, dudes who still want you to push a brick when you there for music only circles, I'm talking this illuminati satan cult sh*t.

Now one yes or no question.

Have you in all of your dealings ever been invited to worship a midget hermaphrodite goatman with a jar or marmalade that causes you to fornicate called the "baphemet" or to sacrifice someone close to you for riches?

I've yet to see that and I've had a couple deals in my life. What about you.

^^^No, no, no...I'm completely on that page with you. The game is full of snales, weirdos, f**k ups, everything you can imagine. I ain't talking the powerderhead circles, homo circles, dudes who still want you to push a brick when you there for music only circles, I'm talking this illuminati satan cult sh*t.

Now one yes or no question.

Have you in all of your dealings ever been invited to worship a midget hermaphrodite goatman with a jar or marmalade that causes you to fornicate called the "baphemet" or to sacrifice someone close to you for riches?

I've yet to see that and I've had a couple deals in my life. What about you.

sh!t is real brother.... did you see the AMA's????? its getting cool to be homosexual and not heterosexual

^^^I'm the 1st to admit the homo's run it(no offense intended). Even had a thread I started on that. I'm talking about this Baphamet/satan/world takeover thing.

Last edited:
Someone ban the wizard. He's probably the first person that has annoyed me over the internet.

He's an embarrassment to all Christians. His foolish mouth is doing more harm than good but he is too dumb to realize that. I'm seriously considering reporting him.

The Light is less annoying.

In all fairness, he's been on topicwith this thread. You'll never see another of this type. People can continue posting in the ones that already exsist til they get closed, but I'm done babysitting them.

Ironically the way he behaved in some of those quotes, if anyone had brought them to my attention he would've been gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back