BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so you finally admitted it huh. That FP as a whole is a haven for Satan and his followers. Congratulations. Now when you long on everyday to get the low down on secular aritsts and their daily activities, make sure you keep that in mind. Peace. Forever.:cheers:
Add one more lie to that list. Espescially funny since I told him he said he was leaving once before and lied about it, lol.

I'd even give a pass if you got gone a good week, but less than 2 hours, fam?

And now you talking about people bringing up your past? You was making posts like this 2 days ago, last time you were logged in. Now you trying to convince us in the last 48 hours your entire life and lifestyle has been changed around and you are the one god chose to lead us through a website where you were just poppin sh*t, under the same screenname that carried worldly value, and ultimately propogate the same nonsense you always have on this site.

Got the nerve to call this a site of Satan and his followers? Look at those quotes of your own, were you not contributing in ridiculous ammounts? I'm sure Lucifer is pleased that you posted a pic of a dead chick naked from the waste down for some child surfing the site to see and have burned into his memory replacing innocence. I'm sure Satan's pleased with all the misinformation you spew. And most of all, Satan is pleased with the example you've made of yourself as a "follower of god". Now tell me otherwise, lie to yourself and say you're aiding god's battle in this thread rather than making his followers out to be liars and hypocrytes. Someone's true colors are showing. And I know it's not god in you, because it's polluted, disgusting, and has not an ounce of purity or merit to it.

You're the reason dudes like TheLight who come here with ginuine intensions are attacked rather than given a fair debate and discussion. You're a f**king trollllllll. Don't ever make another thread like this or speak out of line to another member of this site or you will be permanently banned.

If god is really in you(since 2 days ago), you can respect that and carry yourself on these boards like you got some god damn(literally) sense. Time will reveal that too.

Time reveals everything. :cheers:

Last edited:
alright man i'm here at school just reading all this bull sh*t....man How can this go on....Futureproducers.com is rolling down hill....how does this deal with anything...logical....WTF Wizard!!!!!!....wtf is yo problem...i think it is that cause you are a 40 year old white man with a giant bald spot in the middle of his head...who lives in his mothers basement that play call of duty all day, talk sh*t on FP...and makes Fruity Loops beats with an fu*cking 50 dollar midi keyboard and cheap a*ss sony headphones....That have never touched a tit in his life....so please do us all a favor and go sit on a knife....DAMN!!!!!!!!

This had me rollin! I mean, I couldn't breath I was laughin so hard! People actually think that deep about ****. It reminds me of a radio station on GTA or somethin. Dude is crunk with it, too. "Ohh, I got to do my research". LOL I would like for somebody with some sense to eat this dude alive bring peoples deaths in the equation for his fake belief, he on some David Koresh ****. ''Follw Me!!'' To the people posting this type of stuff, please, use some common sense, these people certainly are not.

[video=youtube;Qb6Q0wRhf64&feature=related]video[/video]

I think the first one minute of Professor Griff's rant holds some truth to it. Parents love to blame the product (the video game, the rapper, the movies), yet they fund the activity, they supply the activity, without doing proper research as to "What am I giving my child".

Parents need to step their game up and stop blaming their inability to raise their child on societal conditions.

I think the first one minute of Professor Griff's rant holds some truth to it. Parents love to blame the product (the video game, the rapper, the movies), yet they fund the activity, they supply the activity, without doing proper research as to "What am I giving my child".

Parents need to step their game up and stop blaming their inability to raise their child on societal conditions.

True. That how I was seeing it. What was outrages to me is linking anybody, with some fame and power, that had a death in the family to some blood money illuminati sacrifice type of ****. Saying Ashante was suppose to die? He basicly saying it is impossible to be black and make over 100 mill without sacrificing a loved one. That's funny to me. I don't know, did he ever mention Master P? I will do my research. LOL

Last edited:
Man, after reading all his posts I came to conclusion that this Wiizard dude could be mentally ill. Schizophrenia maybe?

^^^It wouldn't maintain over a net connection, he'd see what he became rather than not acknowleging what actions he can't account for. he'd be up here like "damn, i really wrote that?"

It's like skitzo's filming themselves to understand what they change into. he wouldn't attempt to validate the nonsense he's behind. if anything, he'd be thinking his acct is being hacked or people are posting things he didn't really say.

This guy bothers me because he does this. If he just said, "I ain't no saint, but I beleive in god and feel..." I'd have no problem, but he talk down on us like he's the second coming of jesus(being that next time he'll be full of wrath and kill with his words)...but that's another forum, this is future producers. :cheers:

^^^It wouldn't maintain over a net connection, he'd see what he became rather than not acknowleging what actions he can't account for. he'd be up here like "damn, i really wrote that?"

It's like skitzo's filming themselves to understand what they change into. he wouldn't attempt to validate the nonsense he's behind. if anything, he'd be thinking his acct is being hacked or people are posting things he didn't really say.

This guy bothers me because he does this. If he just said, "I ain't no saint, but I beleive in god and feel..." I'd have no problem, but he talk down on us like he's the second coming of jesus(being that next time he'll be full of wrath and kill with his words)...but that's another forum, this is future producers. :cheers:

My guess = schizo-affective disorder with paranoid delusions and a Messianic complex

deranged: Print out dude's comments and give them to your professor for professional psych analysis. LOL!

For those who think they believe in God:

Romans 8:9-14

You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of righteousness. And if the Spiritof him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you. Therfore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

You are not forgiven of your Sins unless you Repent of your Sins and turn to God and recieve the Holy Spirit which is the Comforter and verification of your renewing.

Last edited:
^^^That's all good. But I'm human, to me you're just a hypocryte who I gave the benefit of doubt before to only see the same bullsh*t on repeat. So, f**k ya and your insignificant word(not the scripture you post, but every other word that isn't a quote, that is of your mind is corrupt and uplifts no one, just ignorance). Hell, to you I was just some drunk blunt smoking uneducated internet mod. You was way off radar with me, I hope I'm just as bad a judge of your character. But all I can see is a sniveling b*tch that hides behind religion when convenient, at least be man enough to stand on your own 2 unless you've really dedicated everything to the lord, then he'd guide you alot better than this bullsh*t thread took things.

You are not uplifting god, you're just making yourself out to be a f**king loser. If you were really on this site for him, and not yourself, you'd realize you failed him and move tha f**k on.

We all got bibles(even if not, it's a google away)we don't need you to give us footnotes. We ain't spozed to discuss religion up here, i give it a pass from time to time, you repay me by making it seem like I'm trying to hide sh*t and like you got a real message.

You're a f**king joke.

Last edited:
Hypocricy.
I know all about it since my dad is a "born again Christian" hypocrit/judge/alcoholic/liar.
He also claims he has the Holy Spirit, although I don't see it lol.

Ezekiel 33:31-32 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Titus 1:16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Luke 6:41-42
41 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

Romans 14:1-13 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another."

Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back