'Answer' Piano hiphop instrumental (F4F)

I like it, but I don't love it. I like the melody and you mixed it really well. The piano has just enough reverb and everything. It's really nice. However, it stays on the same level throughout the whole song. I feel like this is one of those beats that you could have done so much more with towards the end to give it some more intensity and make it more epic. Like adding more drums, a chorus, or maybe some brass, idk, but something lol, but thats really my only complaint. Everything else sounds High quality. Really nice work!

if you get the chance, check out mine: Thanks : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...n-hip-hop-track-what-do-you-think-f4f-484621/

In agreement with @nehemeizcool - this beat has a nice skeletal outline but needs to be fleshed out. Personally I hear more powerful melodic strings with a catchy rhythm that bring the beat forward. But he's right, could be brass, more drum variation, ect. You've got a nice start here man. When I have a beat like this I turn it down and close my eyes, and after a few listens I can here melodies beginning to form in my head. Grab a mic and hum it into that, or a midi keyboard and punch it in. Then just take it from there - and like i said - flesh it out! Beats got bones but needs flesh and blood. You're on the right track. Keep at it. Would be interested to hear more from you.

Check out my beat when you get a chance - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/chill-track-f4f-100%-484600/

First a question: Your producer name is crazy! What does Inverted Mountain mean?

Feedback: Like others have said melody is sick. Like 2nd poster this beat is way to slow. The closed hat need to hit more often...tinker with the velocity of said hats to give the track some more energy.I add probably add an open hat too. Try like cymbal on the downbeat or something else too.

Kinda feels like something I'd heard from Dansonn Beats. The strings on the hook are good but I think it needs something else there like switching up the piano melody. This nearly perfect tho, nice work, 8/10.

Can you feed me back?

This is very deep. The piano gives it a heavy feel along with the strings. The vocal sample that comes in throughout is a nice touch. The mix seems to be on point as well. The only complaint I have is the watermark... Great work man! Keep it up.

Here is my latest track if you have a minute, check it out: Numb ~ chilled sampled beat (Feed for Feed)

It's a dope beat, and here's why: first off, I love the percussion and drums you chose for this beat. The hi hat is very generic, I have to say. However, this isn't a bad thing, and it's well positioned. I also like classical instruments like the piano and violin in beats, and the slow violin in this beat was great, went really well with the piano in my opinion. Overall, it's a great job, I think it's dope.

Seeing as it's sample free I give you props. The violin don't sound synthy at all. Nice mellow vibe on it. Nothing to say about anything bad in this beat so good job.

Seeing as it's sample free I give you props. The violin don't sound synthy at all. Nice mellow vibe on it. Nothing to say about anything bad in this beat so good job.

Thank you! The violin is from east west' goliath. so many great sounding strings in there! the only sample is this little vocal thing!

Back