Really Fun Hip Hop Track, What Do You Think? (F4F)

nehemeizcool

Hey guys

This is an upbeat hip hop track with a playful and carefree vibe. It has a lot of record scratches and I was curious it gets annoying. If so I need to change it lol and if you notice anything else wrong with the mix i'd appreciate if you let me know, thanks a bunch.

Leave your links and I'll return the feedback :-)

Last edited:
I like this a lot, definitely not a rap beat but more of a singing beat. Sounds like a hip hop version of matt and kim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBeu3FVi60 maybe not daylight but I think your beat is very cool. That breakdown where the guitar comes in sounds perfect for rapping. I like it a lot ty, I'm following you now.

Ayy this is dope! Love the sample and arrangement, everything sounds good but like you said the scratches are a lil too much I think, they sound good but i would jus only use them for transitions like every 4 or 8 bars. Other than that, dope ass beat! We need to do a collab on somethin for sure man! Keep it up

Wow one of the best mixes I heard so far. Yeah maybe you shouldn't use the scratches to much like you said lol. I would throw it in there like once of twice for every verse and/or hook. Other than that this is a nice beat, it has a nice cheerful vibe to it. Keep up the work bro!

Very definitive vibe man, like you said - very playful. Someone said it wouldn't work as a rap beat, I disagree. Could definitely hear Childish Gambino over this. I think the scratches are fine, but the left panned synth that comes in on 0:30 I am not feeling so much. I think it does take it down a notch in terms of being used as a rap beat. Playful vibe - sure, but I feel that it takes away from what could be a pretty perfect upbeat track. Just my personal opinion. Strings are nice. Guitar that comes in the end - perfect. Claps - perfect. All blends in beautifully with a good mix too. Good job man. I like it! Thanks for my feedback.

Scratches are annoying as **** bro! lol.
Beat sounds awesome! great vibe! Makes you happy. Dope melody. nice strings at 1:15

Really like it but i would take some scratches out! and im not really sure what i think about this main synth melody.

Keep up the good work!

It really reminds me of a Chiddy Bang style beat. I'm not usually into really upbeat style beats but this was done very well. The piano lead was good and I really like those strings you added in. Too many of the record scratches though. The guitar was awesome as well. Overall, good job!

Back