What are yall listening to out there?

Del the Funky -

Event II -

Parallel -

Tame -

Deltron 3030 -

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-06-2013 at 01:06 PM ----------

Bin chillin today with some of the local laddies playin in the background -

OOPS FORGOT THESE GUYS -

---------- Post added 10-12-2013 at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-07-2013 at 08:33 PM ----------

nother off Del and crews recent release

Nicely Career re-invented M'ss V V Brown, lovin the 80's vibe

---------- Post added 10-22-2013 at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-12-2013 at 07:28 PM ----------

The National

The Veils

Foals -

Tindersticks -
Belle & Sebastian -

Last edited:
A little More Indie

To Kill A King -

Ed -

The Veils -

Woodkid -

Foals -

Wake Owl -

The Boxer Rebellion -

Cut Copy -

Cold War Kids -

As for rock: Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, White Stripes, and also my dads always jammin out to black sabbath so I hear a lot of that andl ike it. Also Cage The Elephant.

Hip Hop: Kid Cudi, all of his stuff is awesome (except three or four songs off indicud) Mac miller, although some of his themes on Blue Slide Park arent the most original, a lot of his stuff is good, especially WMWTSO. Watsky is amazing, he has 3 mixtapes and two albums out, and hes not that popular despite his originality and skill.

EDIT: I just found this band, since ive been wanting to get more into psychedlic rock, and heres one of their songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUHlxBZMiqw

Last edited:
DARE - The Human League - Oh Yes, On Vinyl! nicely crafted example of early 80's British Electronica/ Synthpop in original format.

I mostly listen to the people I record and mix I listen to my artist @flaggb he got a mix tape out that I play that a lot. I'm also liking the new Three 6 Mix tape I listen to that all the way through its a dope cd. Other than that it's mostly a lot of old school stuff and my beats of course.
Three 6 New Mix tape free Download -Three 6 Mafia - 6ix Commandments (Da Mafia 6ix) - DJ Paul, Scale-A-Ton
Flagg B Georgia Flagg Vol 1 Mix Tape- FLAGGB,STEILLO DA DON,JUVE - Georgia Flagg Vol 1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

trap, boom bap, funk, soul, jazz, prog rock. i peeped a bunch of these albums recently if you like jazz 49 Of The Greatest Psychedelic Jazz Albums Of All Time! | psychedelicjazz

for rap i liked the new juicy j, been listening to a lot of stuff harry fraud produced. but ya raps been pretty dead the last couple months.

Nice link, I've bookmarked that one, thanky-doodle-do :D

Will Holland/ Quantics etc -
Enemy......Quantic - Time Is The Enemy - YouTube
Apricot Morning..Quantic - Apricot Morning - YouTube
Descarga.THE QUANTIC SOUL ORCHESTRA - DESCARGA - Live - YouTube

Besides all that 90s boom bap and G-Funk ish I really enjoy the newer stuff from Roc Marciano, Vinnie Paz, K-Rino, Babylon Warchild, Mr. MFN Exquire, Ransom, Freddie Gibbs, early Papoose, Fred The Godson, Necro (except the Godfathers Album, I think its whack) Copywrite and a lot of german cats.

There isnt a lot of non hiphop Im listening to atm except for sampling causes

Last edited:
Back