What are yall listening to out there?

Chance, Vic Mensa, Rockie Fresh, Pro Era, Flatbush Zombie a little, a few stuff on datpiff...
Sohn, Jai Paul etc etc... Bas...

I also have to check Tech9's album, TGT's album, Big Sean's and a few others..

A lot of cats from Toronto too..

Last edited:
The whole Mello Music Group movement..Some really dope dudes associated to them. Skyzoo's latest was ill.

Ab Soul, Taylor Swift, Yo Yo Ma's new album (The Goat Rodeo Sessions), The Steeldrivers latest joint. 2 Chainz gets rotation when I'm working.

Oh, and I been on a Sara Bareilles kick lately too. Gravity is my joint.

........probably the sickest songwriter/singer since Terence Trent D'Arby.

You will hear his songs on every second album coming out over the next years, no matter if pop, country, rock or rnb/soul.

This is "What Are You Listening To".......oh the irony

F**k, listen to that voice and the effortless pushing in the chorus. :berzerk:

This mofu is scary good.

Last edited by a moderator:
........probably the sickest songwriter/singer since Terence Trent D'Arby.

You will hear his songs on every second album coming out over the next years, no matter if pop, country, rock or rnb/soul.

This is "What Are You Listening To".......oh the irony

F**k, listen to that voice and the effortless pushing in the chorus. :berzerk:

This mofu is scary good.

He's the one that first attracted me to The Steeldrivers. I was watching Conan O'Brien one night, not even paying attention to the screen, then I heard this VOICE, and I was like WHO THE FCUK IS THAT?!?!?!?!?

I looked up and it was this scruffy white dude in overalls! They were singing Blue Side Of The Mountain, from The Steeldrivers first album. I said OH SHIT, picked up my phone, and bought the album right there.

Been a fan ever since.

Wasn't happy when he left the group, and that spoiled me on their second album. Gary Nichols had to grow on me slightly, but I'm comfortable with him now.

But yeah...Chris Stapleton is THAT DUDE.

:cheers:

Steppin Back -

Roy Ayers - Henceforth
War - Heartbeat
Average White Band - stop the Rain
Herbie Hancock - Chameleon
Maceo Parker - Children's World
Release Orchestra - Sundance
Billy Cobham - Stratus
Pierre Moerlen - Sleepy

Only two songs.......for a while now....

Well three....

Well four....

That's all.....I find my self only listening to 30 seconds of everything else I got. But these leave me stuck.

lol! Speaking of Murder Was The Case Soundtrack.......I never seen the movie. :bigeyes:

Oh yeah...there is this Dancehall song I heard that I like.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! GOod lawd I love this riddim....YES YES YES!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
Wow...too much stuff to list it all.

Owl Pharoah by Travi$ Scott
Selena Gomez's new album
A$ap Ferg - Traplord
Ciara's new joint(not bad)
Imagine Dragons(old still heavy rotation)
30 Seconds to Mars(old still in Rotation)
Waiting on Drake's new album
JT 20/20(decent album)
Goodie Mob - Age against the machine(not sure about this one yet, but better than most hip hop I've heard recently...just a lil wierd)

Last edited:
Boys Noize - Conchord
The Chemical Brothers -
Cerebral Theory - Bracing Osilisk

No Stress DJ's - Enigma

W&W - Moscow
Funk4Mation - Prueba Master Ultima

Why would you do that?

I was mentioning the newer releases I've had in rotation. I don't listen to much new stuff anyway. But he is one of the few hip hop artists that can actually drop a really hot song from time to time. Lol.

I know most FPers don't like Drake, but I'm a fan of his stuff. Probably one of the best rappers out mainstreaming right now. Not saying that there's much competition.

Back