What are yall listening to out there?

Young Buck & Tha City Paper - G.A.S 2 Mixtape
Ghostface Killah - 12 Reasons To Die album
Trinidad James -The Turn Up

And some stuff from the UK like Wiley, Giggs, Ghetts, Skepta etc... Some UK Garage Music aswell like DJ Q, TS7 and stuff

Last edited:
That TGT album is really great... Trinidad James's latest tape is great... Marques Houston latest is quite cool too... And from the few tracks I have heard, Ryan Leslie's album sounds also very interesting (I am still unsure about him rapping though, I prefer when he sings, plus he is always speaking about money, models and sh!t which gets me annoyed after a while, especially since I expect a little more from him).

Just throwing that outta here... I need to compile all the things I have listened to.. There is so much music out there I have to force myself to check things.

Last edited:
Chillin -
Handsome Boy modelling School -
Thievery Corp -
Morcheeba -
Nightmares On wax -
Herbaliser -
Zero 7 -
Lamb -
Portishead -
FC Kahuna -
Bent -
Air -
Mechanical Me (Bonobo Mix) -

My one song pick of the week.

I feel sorry for yall man.....yall have to listen to 30 and 40 songs a day. Sucks to be yall. :D :cheers:

I was mentioning the newer releases I've had in rotation. I don't listen to much new stuff anyway. But he is one of the few hip hop artists that can actually drop a really hot song from time to time. Lol.

I know most FPers don't like Drake, but I'm a fan of his stuff. Probably one of the best rappers out mainstreaming right now. Not saying that there's much competition.

Yeah I know Drake can rap. I just get tired of all the crappy love songs. I do understand that's what's made him rich though.

i been on the electronic tab in itunes a lot lately. The emphasis is on the beat and the tracks that I do find a very experimental. then, of course, i have the things im ALWAYS going to listen to one way or another.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

these too...

1. Camron Ft. Vado and Kid Cudi - Youre Killing Me Instrumental + Download - YouTube

2. Lord Finesse - Shorties Kaught In The System (S.K.I.T.S.) (Instrumental) (1994) [HQ] - YouTube

enhoy...

Repeat for the past three days.......WHAAAAA!!!??!!!

"pull a rhyme out of my mine and shoot it like a glock 9 seventeen times" WHAAAAAA???!!!!??

This guy YC The Cynic is really great. His album GNK is fantastic.

I have outgrown Hip-Hop a little i think.
I've been listening to David Ruffin's albums from the 70's heavily the last couple of months.
He's my favorite singer of all time. R.I.P.

Back