The Hater's Challenge 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I'm thinking about jumping into the fire.

thamovement5wf1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1694455-kickbabyowned.gif

Last one(s)...sorry.

1714422-carhit.gif

This one was real I saw the whole video ! Crazy !

On some real shyt Rome....

If I didn't know your steez and you were a newbie I'd immediately jump on you for getting on some bytch shyt. Nah fukk that...

" That nygga ain't shyt. He's got all dem cars and all dat ice, and dat nygga still ain't pullin' no REAL BYTCH. I ain't even gotta have all dat shyt and I can still pull fine bytches. I don't even know why he got all dat shyt if he ain't gonna use it right. That shyt should be mine, and I'm gonna prove it when we show up at the same club to see who gets the most numbers.

Now to me that either sounds like Charlie Murphy in a Dave Chappelle skit...

Or it sounds like every other broke hatin' ass nygga who....

Yeah well this is The Hater's Challenge...only you're trying to pass it off as a joke when in reality you're probably dead serious about this. Sure you could be trying to revive that dead ass battle forum...yeah maybe you just need a challenge because it helps you work better. But first you might wanna take note...why get envious of the next man's shyt when you could just get even?

And October 28th sounds much better than November 1st. Why let Jay keep all the fun to Himself right? Y'all nyggas need a hobby on top of your hobby.

OsamaPigLatin said:

why get envious of the next man's shyt when you could just get even?

I just think it's funny if you go out and buy a gang of gear and then get blown out by a dude using Fruity Loops.

I can't get even with them because I'm done with my setup. It's REASON, an Oxygen 8, and some speakers. I won't buy anything else until I'm working with Young Jeezy. I won't spend $2000 on a piece of equipment that's going to sit in my spare room while I'm still trying to make it. ... I probably won't "make it" in the Timbaland sense...(alot of us won't) so I'm not sinking too much money into this. It's mainly something to do when it's raining. Everybody here has projects that they work on... but does that mean anything? Really. I get e-mails every week from people that want me to do something with them. I've never heard of any of them.

I've been a member for over 2 years...

Shondrae (I wasn't even around then)
Cory Bold
Maestro

That's it... so when I post up something about a battle... it's mainly to get everybody that's talking and posting to show their skills. Maybe they know what they're talking about. Maybe they have heat. Maybe not.

I just make beats at random, not 2 or 3 hours a day like most people so I had to put the deadline way out. I might make 2 songs this month max.

I see alot of name calling, put downs on FP all of the time but the people making the most ruckus, never show up in the reviews forum, beat battles forum or any forum where actual music is posted.

I'm one of the biggest shyt talkers on the board... but I'm not afraid to post beats. So when people say shyt like "Your music sucks!"... I just want them to show me what good ish sounds like and this is their chance.

...and with all that said why is it that NOBODY is still calling out anyone in particular?

Got some shyt on your chest? Let's be real...

I've seen Hov and Troup go at it PLENTY OF TIMES. Where's the battle at?

Hell I wouldn't give two fukks about going at it with Troup again? Where's the battle at?

ROME we can get our REAL BATTLE on....Where's the battle at?

Every nygga and his momma tries to get at Traxx for internet cred....Where's the battle at?

I KNOW A LOT OF YOU PUNK BYTCHES GOT A PROBLEM WITH OSAMA TALKIN' TRASH. Once again...where's the battle at?

I wanna see WinTip whup a muphukas ass after talkin' shyt about sampling. Battle? At?

I wanna see One80 battle someone who hates MSG on his lo mein? Need I ask again?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see Music-Is-It battle ANYONE who doubts his connections, projects, and skills. Come on...somebody in here doesn't like that dude. Not me though. Still...battle?

Oh I ain't forget about you OX. I wanna see you battle someone who really pays for his software. LOL!!!!!!!!

I don't see any battles being called out.....no names....nada...oh until now though. Throw on your vocal tags...shytty mixes...whatever helps you sleep better at night. No excuses. I've been wanting to see a real "I HATE YOU" battle for ages. Not gonna happen though.

****ers. P.S. Traxx a.k.a T-Rex I'll stop cursing tomorrow.

Where's all the real nyggas with real problems with whoever for real on the internet? LOL! Paradox isn't it?

OsamaPigLatin said:
...and with all that said why is it that NOBODY is still calling out anyone in particular?

BIGG ROME, I'm tired of hearing "BIGG ROME.COM on every damn track!"

*Runs away like 50 Cent*

That beat biggrome posted is off the chains. I'll try and talk some more shyt than usual and then drop something nov 1.

Has it really been a year since the last one?

OsamaPigLatin said:
AND WHO THE FUKK HATES G-UNOT?????????

Quiet Storm to the defense? :cheers:

LOL...Hey I'll get in on this shyt. It would be fun if there was an all out producer slash rapper battle cuz I can spit too. I got some beats though.

barrysanders20 said:

BIGG ROME, I'm tired of hearing "BIGG ROME.COM on every damn track!"

*Runs away like 50 Cent*

That's screwed up...

I don't know who to battle... at least we have interest in it so far...

I'll have to recap the names.... later.

Phugg it, Osama! watch out for them hella-coptaz.

king.jpg

j-traxx said:
lol. niggas is scared.

we just gotta let the thread breathe...

I think its funny as hell that these guys who are posting pictures of their equipment arent down to battle.

If you wanna show off your equipment instead of your talent thats just gay.

Why are cats so noid about puttin their work up...? Are there really that many jack artists out there...? I'm not being sarcastic...I really don't know.

Oh yea I forgot it was battles last tim, put me up against anyone I don't give a fuk or to keep it on topic : don't give a shyt

i heard that some cat named cameron thomas was talking maaaaaaaaaad greasy about me.

Cameron Thomas said:
These are my final words in this matter because that whole thread was just a waste of my time. Most counterproductive thing I've witnessed in quite some time. Since the thread is closed I'll just post this to respond to your little comments. Like I previously stated I don't expect respect for who I know or I affilate with because what's inked and becomes history is the only thing that matters. For the record though I met Kevin because he used to intern for a radio jock who's show I used to mix for. He set it up so I could meet Kevin at the Athenium Hotel in Detroit. Now you can talk all the sh*t you want to talk but the fact of the matter is you aren't going to be inking any kind of deals let alone get listened to with the cheesy played out sound you have. I listened to your Traxx man and seriously you better step up your production game before you talk sh*t to someone like me. I have to listen to cds of garbage like that on a daily basis and they end up in the trash before track 1 even finishes. Tell you what. Put a little more time into developing a style of your own and then maybe just maybe you could be on the level where you could talk a little sh*t and get away with it. As for right now you need to head back to the lab work on developing a style of your own and please step away from the f*cking vocoder. You aren't bringing anything but the cheese and you have the balls to call me a clown....lol Get the f*ck outta here.

i aint scared at ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back