FP Old Head Thread...

I know that biggest troll, he called my house one day. He almost caused another FP member's parents to lose their home.

He was EPIC!

When he called, he mumbled something and hung up and then PM'd me on FP... and said he got scared. He's probably locked up by now for some net violation.

If you didn't like his music but he liked yours... you had to have it out with him, lol. He said "You didn't like "so and so song?" ... and I was like "WTF!!!!"

Last edited:
I know that biggest troll, he called my house one day. He almost caused another FP member's parents to lose their home.

He was EPIC!

When he called, he mumbled something and hung up and then PM'd me on FP... and said he got scared. He's probably locked up by now for some net violation.

If you didn't like his music but he liked yours... you had to have it out with him, lol. He said "You didn't like "so and so song?" ... and I was like "WTF!!!!"

dude he called you!?!?

holy shit

I totally agree. HipHop is not made to be corny like and that is what they are doing.
Thread bumpin? I only made one thread and that was in the breakroom today.

Man it ain't worth it, I should have never logged back on, with mods like this ,holding stupid net grudges.

Last edited:
dude he called you!?!?

holy shit

Yes, I answered the phone and it was some weird low voice talking about a song he posted. He said "I liked your ish Rome, what was wrong with my song..."

and I was like "WTF!" it sounded like he had my info for awhile because I had just critiqued the song.

He called back another day and my wife answered but he hung up.

I saw him on other sites though, doing the worse things to people.

He had to be an IT guy, lol.

I totally agree. HipHop is not made to be corny like and that is what they are doing.
Thread bumpin? I only made one thread and that was in the breakroom today.

Man it ain't worth it, I should have never logged back on, with mods like this ,holding stupid net grudges.

Nobody hates you man, we don't give a shit for real. Don't be so Ho-motional. Go to Wal-Mart by something to make yourself happy for tonight. Damn, I guess when I used to be on here alot ... I looked "pathetic".

... I was really just in the house because my wife said I was out in the clubs too much.

whay are you giving me a warning to ban me already, Bandcoach?
. I aint do anything wrong. I did not thread bump anything.

I don't even know what you are talking about.

you know exactly what you did and you know why you got the warning

3 posts in the same thread within 45 minutes is thread bumping - the first two were acceptable as youwere marshalling videos to support the thrust of the thread

the 3rd post was simply to push it back to the top

this is the only warning you will get

it is interesting to note that you did not include the identifying information that you received in the warning just the warning notice itself - easy to make it look like you are victim when you don't give all the facts - grow up

Last edited:
Look man, I don't know what your problem is. I made a comment after I watched it.
There was no thread bumpin , you seriously need to let it go.

You nitpickin looking for something

Hip hop and rules dont mix at all...can i get someone to agree with me? Wut u think a rapper does when he sells drugs??? Dont turn this place into some cornball discussion site,...u guys r crazy.....yall already tried to make it corny.....

the irony is it is a discussion site that has rules. lol

Look man, I don't know what your problem is. I made a comment after I watched it.
There was no thread bumpin , you seriously need to let it go.

You nitpickin looking for something

actually the only one with their panties in a twist is you - I'm over it the moment I finalise the warning - you're the one who wants to drag this out and make it something it isn't nor needs to be

He was EPIC!

I remember when he called you. LMAO.

Maaan, that dude has some SERIOUS issues.

He posted my ****ing address on FP. Well my parents address (because me and my father have the same name), but still.

Straight mental.

years ago i met up with mano and smartiehouse when i was visiting where they lived at the time. the amount of hassle they got from this guy was nuts.

Yo...this epic troll...it wouldn't happen to be "Cal" would it? He's the reason my very first account got banned..he made our IPs identical and Mano flipped his **** because I was so popular. Anyway...I still say ..the moment my little FP era got shut down...the site went down with me....find another soul who had it poppin like me...no drama..straight music.

there was a lot of characters on here fa sho, ive ran into a couple in real life

FP used to be the shit but with the ways or twitter and soundcloud has kinda killed the forum as far as "the hangout" area for producers

there was a lot of characters on here fa sho, ive ran into a couple in real life

FP used to be the shit but with the ways or twitter and soundcloud has kinda killed the forum as far as "the hangout" area for producers

Maybe it's just me. But I tried, but I never could get deep into either soundcloud or twitter. Too many bots and spammers. Never feels like I'm reaching a real person. I think mobile devices kinda killed it. It's annoying as hell to post from my phone so I only post from the laptop

whay are you giving me a warning to ban me already, Bandcoach?
. I aint do anything wrong. I did not thread bump anything.

I don't even know what you are talking about.

damnnit bandcoach, there you go again with the bullshit man.
i give you credit for your music knowledge, but why in the fucck did you have to sign up for mod???
you insulted me and gave me enough infractions, and i did nothing wrong either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen, I get it. You got power, but you really are stopping the progress of the site. Hiphop is about going at and the winner comes out.
People have been complaining about this site, since I and others left. You need to let boxers, box. if they get into a disagreements.

I have no ill feelings toward you, I have done very well in this game sense I left here, but just try to take my words into consideration.
Most of the things I used to say have came true and then some

FP is not a boxing ring. It is a place to share knowledge, music and connect with others. Why do you feel the need to 'box' with others? Why this violent mentality?

If you have some constructive ways into how to make this place better please let me know!

Back