FP Old Head Thread...

whay are you giving me a warning to ban me already, Bandcoach?
. I aint do anything wrong. I did not thread bump anything.

I don't even know what you are talking about.

So you admit that you know nothing and have done nothing. So Bandcoach just decided to warn you because he has so much free time available? If you have a problem with him feel free to PM me to discuss....this is not the place.

Thats that bullshit im talkin about...this place is like a regime like north korea...speak out and die....no freedom of speech...thats why this place fails...

Please point me to specific examples where your words were censored here or your freedom of speech was comprised. I doubt they were and if so, probably for breaking the TOS.

I totally agree. HipHop is not made to be corny like and that is what they are doing.
Thread bumpin? I only made one thread and that was in the breakroom today.

Man it ain't worth it, I should have never logged back on, with mods like this ,holding stupid net grudges.

Hip Hop as a genre is not excused from the rules just because the culture is more 'battle'. Everybody is here is trying to promote something and if everybody would thread bump it will be become a very ugly affair very quickly. If what you have to say/post has any merit, trust me it will be answered and rise to the top.

damnnit bandcoach, there you go again with the bullshit man.
i give you credit for your music knowledge, but why in the fucck did you have to sign up for mod???
you insulted me and gave me enough infractions, and i did nothing wrong either.

I asked BC to be a mod. If you have a problem with him PM me otherwise this is not for public discussion (read: warning).

I remember when he called you. LMAO.

Maaan, that dude has some SERIOUS issues.

He posted my ****ing address on FP. Well my parents address (because me and my father have the same name), but still.

Straight mental.

when was this? This must've been before 09 when I was started coming here

LOL. Cats being sent to the principal's office.
I ain't never seen the administrator post more than an announcement.

FP is not a boxing ring. It is a place to share knowledge, music and connect with others. Why do you feel

the need to 'box' with others? Why this violent mentality?

If you have some constructive ways into how to make this place better please let me know!

Hip hop is all about wilin out and lettin loose, not holding back and being well mannered, u need to go back to the emo forum

Please point me to specific examples where your words were censored here or your freedom of speech was
comprised. I doubt they were and if so, probably for breaking the TOS.

Did Hip Hop have to go through a TOS?

To: Chater-La

I did not thread bump anything. Second, I received a noticed and I responded. I only made one post in the breakroom section.
Boxing is a hiphop term, meaning to prove your point to the opposite positon.

You are showing that you know nothing about hiphop speech.
There is mental boxing, to challenge people to think. (WUTANG CLAN)

Third, Bandcoach before he was a moderator, used to always hate my stance on topics.
This is clearly a vendetta, and this is the reason this site is suffering now.

People have to either stay neutral or either agree for fear of speaking out.
Then you have some ,who are ass-kissers to stay in good graces with mods.

Hiphop is not like other genres of music. It is a competitive sport, other genres of music were not created in that fashion.
It was founded on that proinciple. Bandcoach should not be a moderator is my honest opinion

-------
i just read you wanted me to pm, so i will send it to your inbox. I didnt see that at first, so please don't start again, over something so petty.

Last edited:

I did not thread bump anything. Second, I received a noticed and I responded. I only made one post in the breakroom section.

Third, Bandcoach before he was a moderator, used to always hate my stance on topics.

Hiphop is not like other genres of music. It is a competitive sport, other genres of music were not created in that fashion.
It was founded on that proinciple. Bandcoach should not be a moderator is my honest opinion

-------
i just read you wanted me to pm, so i will send it to your inbox. I didnt see that at first, so please don't start again, over something so petty.

Speaking of vendettas - man let it go. Seriously. I get you caught feelings way back.. But instead of complaining about how terrible FP is now, why not take actions to contribute to it? Do your part? Go review tracks, help the young cats, take part in discussions. That's how FP gets better. All you've done is whine and whine on this thread.

how the hell am I suppose to post , when I get hit with stupid ass warnings as soon as make one.
Silly shitr like thread bumpin..

You know what... **** this shit. I don't need the headache. I was winning anyway sense I left 5 years ago..

Last edited:

-------

tl;dr version now with bullet points!
  • bandcoach kills kittens and FP by killing the kittens
  • wutang dictonary
  • bandcoach is still killing kittens
  • bandcoach has a vendetta on dude so it stands to reason dude is a kitten

[imagine a kitten picture here since i can't post anything :( ]

Thank you everyone for your comments, I will refrain from getting into specifics here because like I said, issues with mods etc. are not for public display. But if you PM me I will discuss.

I will just say this regarding Hip Hop, it is one thing to be competitive and to challenge thinking, this is positive. it's another to promote violence (boxing ring mentality).

Wow, Bandcoach is a mod? Congrats dude. I came at you pretty hard one day...

but I was upset and venting. Always appreciated the MUSIC knowledge you shared.

I argued with Mark Kenneth alot... out of boredom because my kids were small. While hip hop is a verbal jousting, it does nothing for the other members of the site if they don't appreciate it.

I understand Hip Hop spirit and it has helped me in life... but it has also done it's share of damage when I didn't know when to turn it off.

If I get banned, it means I'm not wanted around. I can't force my agenda on a public website, I'd just go to another one.

Fortunately, I've never been banned due to the balancing of contributions vs. F' ups. Thank you FP mods!

I think a few other FP members have helped as much as they've hurt - personality stuff.

I'm old now, I have no need to argue on the internet.

Last edited:
Wow, Bandcoach is a mod? Congrats dude. I came at you pretty hard one day...

but I was upset and venting. Always appreciated the MUSIC knowledge you shared.

I argued with Mark Kenneth alot... out of boredom because my kids were small. While hip hop is a verbal jousting, it does nothing for the other members of the site if they don't appreciate it.

I understand Hip Hop spirit and it has helped me in life... but it has also done it's share of damage when I didn't know when to turn it off.

If I get banned, it means I'm not wanted around. I can't force my agenda on a public website, I'd just go to another one.

Fortunately, I've never been banned due to the balancing of contributions vs. F' ups. Thank you FP mods!

I think a few other FP members have helped as much as they've hurt - personality stuff.

I'm old now, I have no need to argue on the internet.

Banned? Never!

Back