FP Old Head Thread...

Listen, I get it. You got power, but you really are stopping the progress of the site. Hiphop is
about going at and the winner comes out.
People have been complaining about this site, since I and others left. You need to let boxers, box. if they get into a disagreements.

I have no ill feelings toward you, I have done very well in this game sense I left here, but just try to take my words into consideration.
Most of the things I used to say have came true and then some

Damn i wish the mods would listen to this guy....

and I wish that you would listen to the mods more - funny story: the like I received on this post
not in the way that the person the comment was targeted at does....
in this thread (just above) was given by mark kenneth jr

go figure - kind of a tacit acknowledgement that he did step over the line, as did his "father" and other alter egos - it might have been fun but it also wore out very quickly when it just became a simple poking for the sake of poking

There are so many ways to get this site jumping back again. It not hard at all
But the gatekeepers are not listening, so I tried.

good luck everyone...

Dude that faked his death and pretended to be his brother posting on his account to get his posts deleted was pretty epic though. So weird.

whay are you giving me a warning to ban me already, Bandcoach?
. I aint do anything wrong. I did not thread bump anything.

I don't even know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
whay are you giving me a warning to ban me already, Bandcoach?

. I aint do anything wrong. I did not thread bump anything.

I don't even know what you are talking about.

Thats that bullshit im talkin about...this place is like a regime like north korea...speak out and die....no freedom of speech...thats why this place fails...

I reall don't know what bandcoach is talking about.

this is the message I got....

You have received a warning at Future Producers
Dear Mark Kenneth Jr.,

You have received a warning at Future Producers.

Reason:
-------
thread bumping

thread bumping not permitted

some threads never get answered, accept it and move on

do it again and we will give you an infraction and maybe even a temporary ban

the post referenced in this warning will be deleted

note that this is happening to everyone (being warned about thread bumping) as we notice it happen, so please don't come back all bent out of shape and tell me that you see others do it: we know and we deal with as and when we see it (sometimes it gets missed for a few days but it does get caught eventually)

let it grow its own natural life rather than pushing buttons

----------------

i USED TO AGRUE RELIGION AND HOMO STUFF WITH HIM, BEORE HE WAS A MOD, SO MAYBE THIS IS HIS WAY OF GETTING PAYBACK
IDK...

Last edited:
I just don't break any rules. I argue with mods all the time.

Hip hop and rules dont mix at all...can i get someone to agree with me? Wut u think a rapper does when he sells drugs??? Dont turn this place into some cornball discussion site,...u guys r crazy.....yall already tried to make it corny.....

Back