BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiizard, you need scriptures, words are words. You just a man talking til you repent of all sins, pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you, and can back up what you speak with scripture. The Holy Spirit is without sin. God spoke and made things happen. He blew his breath into Adam, that breath gave Adam power to speak and name the animals, trees, ect. Satan wanted to be God, he saw what God created in His image. The Serpant spoke words that tricked Eve. Without the Holy Spirit words are words and the holy spirit comes without sin. You have to get rid of ''all'' sin before speaking the Word of God. There are dedicated Atheist, and other faiths that are prepared for battle, and will eat you alive because you can't quote scripture at that moment to defend your Word Of God. There are people that strongly believe there is no such thing as a God like you strongly believe there is one. You have to use wisdom and know when it's time to speak and time to keep silent. You starting stuff you can't finish. Talking about how to deal with an AntiChrist is not wise when me and you won't have to go through that while he is here, so you basicly speaking on people to miss the boat and deal with the conscequence, you feel me.

Oh, so you braggin about paying God tithes from money acquired through evil ways. If you are selling rap music, which I highly highly doubt based on what I hear, you are making money by being a doer for Satan but giving unclean offerings up to the most high. You should be proud. Tithes nor good deeds get a man into the gates of Heaven, fool.

Maybe I choose the moral obligation of giving to charities, making sure kids are being fed in my neighborhood, offering what you'd simply brush off as "worldy" support through volunteer work and donation.

I don't put a penny of my money into a church basket. I don't even go to church, but I drive a Hyundai and give a mercedes payment to helping others monthly. Most preachers can't say the same. Keep judging tho. It's inspirational. :cheers:

Wiizard, you need scriptures, words are words. You just a man talking til you repent of all sins, pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you, and can back up what you speak with scripture. The Holy Spirit is without sin. God spoke and made things happen. He blew his breath into Adam, that breath gave Adam power to speak and name the animals, trees, ect. Satan wanted to be God, he saw what God created in His image. The Serpant spoke words that tricked Eve. Without the Holy Spirit words are words and the holy spirit comes without sin. You have to get rid of ''all'' sin before speaking the Word of God. There are dedicated Atheist, and other faiths that are prepared for battle, and will eat you alive because you can't quote scripture at that moment to defend your Word Of God. There are people that strongly believe there is no such thing as a God like you strongly believe there is one. You have to use wisdom and know when it's time to speak and time to keep silent. You starting stuff you can't finish. Talking about how to deal with an AntiChrist is not wise when me and you won't have to go through that while he is here, so you basicly speaking on people to miss the boat and deal with the conscequence, you feel me.

But guess what, the Bible says that if a man is ashamed to spread his word upon the people, so shall Jesus be at the gates of Heaven. Look at what they did to Jesus, I mean really look at it. They tortured and murdered God's son, even after witnessing Jesus raise a man from the dead and healing the blind and sick.

Luke 9>
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Last edited:
LOL. So you choose to use the Bible out of spite, huh? LOL, no comment of that one. The bigger question should be are you willing to lay down your life for God because I am. The life I live have no bearing on whether you go to Heaven or Hell. Here's some words of advice, don't ever use the Bible in a destructive manner like you just have.

You obviously need to Google the Oklahoma City Bombing to understand why those images hold such significances right now. I am also convinced you are a 12 year old.

Somebodies stuck in the past and feel foolish. You got to go back in history to try and hurt a changed man. Only Satan holds onto Sin that has been forgiving by the grace of God.

Who's "holding on to sin? lol. I'm trying to verify. We had this convo months ago, you saying you can do all the 'f**k you's and bych this n that you want because you ask for forgiveness.....lol.

Still didn't answer my question haven't answered one matter of fact, just keep dodging them. you know the bible, what's that a sign of????

I am an obsessive nigga
No hate, just reality. The song is wack and if you are a rapper...Drake.....that have no real story to tell......Drake......you don't......Drake......belong in this industry......Drake. We don't need rappers with no street cred making up stories and freestyling on album tracks anymore, shyts lame.
Street cred is important to god now

She done sucked and f**ked all she can to get ahead now its time for the next group of industry hoes to have they turn ala Beyonce. Ciara, Mya, Christina Millian, etc are history.

Thats godly
Thats just two random quotes from the wizard I picked out, and I see you are a big fan of rap music, which is far from godly

But guess what, the Bible says that if a man is ashamed to spread his word upon the people, so shall Jesus be at the gates of Heaven. Look at what they did to Jesus, I mean really look at it. They tortured and murdered God's son, even after witnessing Jesus raise a man from the dead and healing the blind and sick.

THIS COMING FROM THE SAAAAAAME NIGGA WHO SAID HE WAS WILLING TO LAY HIS LIFE DOWN FOR GOD?!?!

Really bro? Really? Are you afraid of being crucified? Are you afraid of being killed for being righteous?

Wow you just really disappointed me. I thought you were here to save souls...but I see now you are just here to cause problems and confusion and diminish the work real prophets of God have beens sent here to do.

I am an obsessive nigga

Street cred is important to god now

Thats godly
Thats just two random quotes from the wizard I picked out, and I see you are a big fan of rap music, which is far from godly

Yeah, I use to love and live street life and Hip-Hop. That's has ended, yey. It only takes a moment to be awakened by God's true word. While you and Deranged stay acting like racoons scavenging through old trash, I'm looking forward to my new future living in Christ with the Holy Spirit.:cheers:Peace

Last edited:
So what happen in less than a week?? Damn you never address the fact that I am questioning you, and not god, what a surprise...this is entertaining...glad the ravens won since we aren't really talking about anything just some niggas delusions

Yeah, I use to love and live street life and Hip-Hop. That's has ended, yey. It only takes a moment to be awakened by God's true word. While you and Deranged stay acting like racoons scavenging through old trash, I'm looking forward to my new future living in Christ with the Holy Spirit.:cheers:Peace

Can't say I didn't see this coming.

I'm done. Dude just make sure you put God first.

THIS COMING FROM THE SAAAAAAME NIGGA WHO SAID HE WAS WILLING TO LAY HIS LIFE DOWN FOR GOD?!?!

Really bro? Really? Are you afraid of being crucified? Are you afraid of being killed for being righteous?

Wow you just really disappointed me. I thought you were here to save souls...but I see now you are just here to cause problems and confusion and diminish the work real prophets of God have beens sent here to do.

LOL, what a fool, if you keep going, you'll make Deranged look smart. Every true Christian will be rediculed and mocked by the lovers of the World. Some even will be killed.

John 14:12 He that believes on me, the works that I do he shall do also and greater works than these will he do.

Taking no credit from God as I oh my very existence unto the father. This is what the power of the Holy Spirit gives you. Devine power capable of unimaginable healing and miracles. If you have never felt the Holy Spirit, then you have never know God's will nor his power.:cheers:Peace.

This is exactly why organized religion ****s people up.

Wizard, If you want to be righteous and honorable, spend the time you would be spending bull****tin' on the internet about the "Black Boule" actually helping somebody. Go volunteer at the Humane Society or take some cans to the food bank. You gotta understand that nobody here takes any heed to conspiracy theories people post, so by posting them you're doing nothing but waste time. If you're really trying to be about what you preach and devote yourself to Christianity, then do stuff that will actually help people, don't just try to butt heads on the web.

LOL, what a fool, if you keep going, you'll make Deranged look smart. Every true Christian will be rediculed and mocked by the lovers of the World. Some even will be killed.

John 14:12 He that believes on me, the works that I do he shall do also and greater works than these will he do.

Taking no credit from God as I oh my very existence unto the father. This is what the power of the Holy Spirit gives you. Devine power capable of unimaginable healing and miracles. If you have never felt the Holy Spirit, then you have never know God's will nor his power.:cheers:Peace.

So what does the Holy Spirit feel like?

So what does the Holy Spirit feel like?

The most wonderful feeling you have ever felt in your life. Love beyond love. All fear, confusion, and satanic thoughts are gone. You don't even feel your body anymore. It's like you're weightless. Nothing do you fear, not death not man. When you walk around, its as almost as you're a feather floating in the wind. The Holy Spirit talks to you and guides you daily path. You and God have become one. It's like a fire burning in your skin that you can't contain, a warm, loving sensation so strong, it make you weak in the knees. There is only one way to get it. You must truly repent of your sins which mean to turn to God fully. You must confess that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and that he was resurrected and returned onto the father. You must also die unto yourself. In no way can you defile the mind and/or body with filth, whether it be tv, radio, society, or mentally. No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol except for communion. You must give up all love of the world and kill the evil intentions of the flesh by not sinninn. Ever wondered why the Bible said that from the wages of sin, is death. It means just that. So that is the reason why every man shall have to die. Any lastly, you must openly praise god in public. You cannot be ashamed of the world. The Holy Spirit will eventually enter you bruised and battered mind, body, and soul and make it whole again. You will then need no man's teaching and you will be led by the creator himself, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and all things will become known that of God.

Last edited:
Wiizard, speaking the Word of God comes with wisdom. Wisdom for you was to remain silent because even though you may have changed yesterday, your iron is not sharp enough. You want to help save folks, be a testimony. When it's time to preach, you will be wise enough as you grow in the Word. Babies don't eat steak, stick with the milk til you able to eat the meat. I'm a baby, but It's alot of stuff I don't do any more. I pray I don't slip. When I do, I get an ass whoopin. You get tire of God giving you ass whoopins and then know better, and it's easy to not slip because you remember that ass whoopin didn't feel good.

The most wonderful feeling you have ever felt in your life. Love beyond love. All fear, confusion, and satanic thoughts are gone. You don't even feel your body anymore. It's like you're weightless. Nothing do you fear, not death not man. When you walk around, its as almost as you're a feather floating in the wind. The Holy Spirit talks to you and guides you daily path. You and God have become one. It's like a fire burning in your skin that you can't contain, a warm, loving sensation so strong, it make you weak in the knees. There is only one way to get it. You must truly repent of your sins which mean to turn to God fully. You must confess that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and that he was resurrected and returned onto the father. You must also die unto yourself. In no way can you defile the mind and/or body with filth, whether it be tv, radio, society, or mentally. No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol except for communion. You must give up all love of the world and kill the evil intentions of the flesh by not sinninn. Ever wondered why the Bible said that from the wages of sin, is death. It means just that. So that is the reason why every man shall have to die. Any lastly, you must openly praise god in public. You cannot be ashamed of the world. The Holy Spirit will eventually enter you bruised and battered mind, body, and soul and make it whole again. You will then need no man's teaching and you will be led by the creator himself, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and all things will become known that of God.

Sounds lovely.

So...why are you on FP again?

Wiizard, speaking the Word of God comes with wisdom. Wisdom for you was to remain silent because even though you may have changed yesterday, your iron is not sharp enough. You want to help save folks, be a testimony. When it's time to preach, you will be wise enough as you grow in the Word. Babies don't eat steak, stick with the milk til you able to eat the meat. I'm a baby, but It's alot of stuff I don't do any more. I pray I don't slip. When I do, I get an ass whoopin. You get tire of God giving you ass whoopins and then know better, and it's easy to not slip because you remember that ass whoopin didn't feel good.

I know. I have seen that the spirit has touched you. I remember you and your ways from long ago. You mind has sharpened and has opened up a great deal. Stop cussing, especially when talking about God and fully committ yourself unto God as soon as possible. It may not be in your interest right now and I understand but remember that any one of lives can end any second, any minute, any hour. Many believe the false prophets and think they will be saved on their death beds. Some people die instantly, not even having a chance to repent or see the Apocalypse. Be steadfast and don't procrastinate as we don't have the time we use to have. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back