BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bible contradicts itself continuously...and that is also a fact...
Is lol supposed to have some sort of importance...if so I would like to know...

The bible contradicts itself continuously...and that is also a fact...
Is lol supposed to have some sort of importance...if so I would like to know...

The Bible doesn't contradict itself, lol, it's mans interpretations of the Bible. 2 men can read the same book yet both will give you a different account regarding what they read. That's why the Bible strictly says do not change the words in the Bible nor turn them into what you believe. Take the word as it is written and look to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, they will lead thee unto the light. In case you didn't know, the Bible says "Confusion" is not of him. So, if you are confused on what to believe, that is because you are feeding yourself the fruit of the world and not of God.

Last edited:
LOL. In the Bible, there are different degrees of Blasphemy. The unforgiveable Blasphemy is to Blasphemize the Holy Spirit. I pray that you and nobody else ever do this because if you do, it is unforgiveable. Looks like somebody needs to get to reading.

http://www.tbm.org/what_is_blaspheming_the_holy_spi.htm

Yet, you feel you're not on the verge of blasphemy upon the holy spirit when you manipulate the truth purposely to spread your own agenda with the word of the lord attached?

Even with all you know, you can't admit you were wrong with statements you made right here in this thread? You can't admit to not having all the answers. you can't admit to being no more of a righteous follower than the rest of us?

WOW. :cheers:

Yet, you feel you're not on the verge of blasphemy upon the holy spirit when you manipulate the truth purposely to spread your own agenda with the word of the lord attached?

Even with all you know, you can't admit you were wrong with statements you made right here in this thread? You can't admit to not having all the answers. you can't admit to being no more of a righteous follower than the rest of us?

WOW. :cheers:
LOL. Just stop it man. What agenda do I have. It's evident that your agenda is to discredit what I say yet I back it up with scripture. You back your idiotic, foolish statements up with more foolish, idiotic, worthless statements. As of right now, you and Satan are dancing together hand in hand and ye to blind to feel the fire of Hell.

The Bible doesn't contradict itself, lol, it's mans interpretations of the Bible. 2 men can read the same book yet both will give you a different account regarding what they read. That's why the Bible strictly says do not change the words in the Bible nor turn them into what you believe. Take the word as it is written and look to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, they will lead thee unto the light. In case you didn't know, the Bible says "Confusion" is not of him. So, if you are confused on what to believe, that is because you are feeding yourself the fruit of the world and not of God.
But the way you see it is correct?? Never mind I typed an insult, but I'm bigger and more intelligent than that...
At this point its whatever...

I hope you won't brother and where did you get that I say the Holy Spirit calls people fools. I am me, mere flesh. If you want to hear what the Holy Spirit wants of you, ask God, throught Jesus Christ, to show you the way, not man. God called people fools who live a life full of worldy love and worldy information and instruction. Regardless of your assumptions you now know the truth so abide by it or be held accountable by God. You cannot say that you didn't know.

You say you follow god, not man, yet you live by the bible. Which last time I checked, was written by man. And edited many times. With many "editions". They can't all be right, so which bible do you follow??

LOL

Why yall niggas givin evil people energy? The more you think bout this **** the more it gets worse B, im only 13 and i just stay focused on makin boom bap ****. I know that when I get some shine im not sellin out to these niggas. Dont give em your energies, keep your mind right nigga.

I Hope No More Members Of Slum Village Dies!!
R.I.P. J DILLA
R.I.P. BAATIN

This coming from a fool who says that he creates secular, devil music and loves to do so. The blind leading the blind. I feel sorry for your family, especially if you got any sons and daughters. You riding around in your car, kids in the back, listening to R. Kelly "Pregnant" or 3 6 Mafia talking about raping, killing somebody. Slavery was abolished in 1866 according to man laws but common sense, in which we all know you don't have, clearly shows how the black man has poisoned, rediculed, beating, hung, and jailed til this day because of the color of his skin. For you to be called a fool is a generous statement.

Discrimination, hate crimes, and slavery are not the same thing dumbass.

I'm sick of saying this over and over but, if your not willing to put your life on the line to change things, don't mention it. Stop trying to wake people up when your not willing to have your eyes closed permanently in order to do so.

Cowardice is a sign of weakness...obviously.

You say you follow god, not man, yet you live by the bible. Which last time I checked, was written by man. And edited many times. With many "editions". They can't all be right, so which bible do you follow??

LOL

Oh, so, just because the Bible has different versions that means that you don't have to follow God's word, lol. The Bible was written by man under the instruction of God, duh, rocket scientists anyone. The main Bible many people follow today is known as the King James Version and guess what? King James was known to be a Freemason, lol. He had the bible edited by his people. So wonder so many people will fall under the instruction of the AntiChrist. If you want to read the real Bible, read this one. The Apocrypha.

I'm sick of saying this over and over but, if your not willing to put your life on the line to change things, don't mention it. Stop trying to wake people up when your not willing to have your eyes closed permanently in order to do so.

this man is keepin it 100

And for now on...if anyone brings up the Bible again...I am ****ting on them with the force of a typhoon. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...because I will lump a nigga's head for being a hypocrite.

EVERYONE on FP has done some sort of dirt in their life time. Just because you know a few lines from the good book doesn't make you Saint Make A Beat. Your still sinning just like everyone else.

The thing is you're not really trying to help anyone, this is your way to feel superior to people. You disguise it as righteousness, but its some way to boost your psyche, your self-esteem...you are saved but everyone is not, you're enlightened but others are ignorant, this is a psychological issue not theological...but I don't have the time to type all that ****

Oh and its real godly of you to call a woman a bytch...but hey you can pick and choose what is relevant and what is not, my bad

So what you are saying is that preachers should not exist then? LOL There is nothing that can be done but to inform people of whats to come. From the beginning of time, the Bible stated that many people in the World would choose Satan and succumb to the Mark of the Beast. What I find strange is how so many people become offensive to the true word of God. Like you. Only demons run from God. If any man be a coward, it is you. You choose to run from the word of God. Be a man and let the world know you worship false teachers of Gods word. The ones that tell you that if you ask god for forgiveness, you will be saved. To be a man of God is a lifestyle, not a mere utterance of words.

Oh, so, just because the Bible has different versions that means that you don't have to follow God's word, lol. The Bible was written by man under the instruction of God, duh, rocket scientists anyone. The main Bible many people follow today is known as the King James Version and guess what? King James was known to be a Freemason, lol. He had the bible edited by his people. So wonder so many people will fall under the instruction of the AntiChrist. If you want to read the real Bible, read this one. The Apocrypha.

I never said I didn't follow God. Making an assumption is foolish. But every version of the bible I have seen was typed. Meaning it wasn't written that long ago. Do you actually believe God is sitting there making sure it doesn't get edited?? LMFAO. And being a "christian" is a good way to become popular in politics, so shouldn't that mean it is somehow related to the illuminati/freemasonry/boulesh!t you preachin??
I actually don't know if there is a God. Neither do you. You just have faith. And thats fine. But to live your life by a book written by man is just foolish and contradicts all the points you are trying to make. If that ish ain't written on a 2000+ year old scroll in arabic, its edited to some extent.

Duh, but just as bad. You also left out murder.:cheers:

I'm not the one arguing slavery still exists. Duh.

So what you are saying is that preachers should not exist then? LOL There is nothing that can be done but to inform people of whats to come. From the beginning of time, the Bible stated that many people in the World would choose Satan and succumb to the Mark of the Beast. What I find strange is how so many people become offensive to the true word of God. Like you. Only demons run from God. If any man be a coward, it is you. You choose to run from the word of God. Be a man and let the world know you worship false teachers of Gods word. The ones that tell you that if you ask god for forgiveness, you will be saved. To be a man of God is a lifestyle, not a mere utterance of words.

This **** gets me every time. What is actually bad about being a demon?? God/Jesus has killed way more people than Satan. And by God banning Satan to hell means that he acted as Satan did and turned his back on his "creation". Which he "should" love unconditionally. And for Satan to take in such "demons" means he has more love than God. Who would you really rather be with?? God did not try to help Satan see the light, so why would he do the same for humans, when Satan was much closer emotionally?? You'd help your pet dog before your neighbor's dog wouldn't you?? Humans got it all ****ed up thinking we are the next best thing after Jesus.

Last edited:
LOL. Just stop it man. What agenda do I have. It's evident that your agenda is to discredit what I say yet I back it up with scripture. You back your idiotic, foolish statements up with more foolish, idiotic, worthless statements. As of right now, you and Satan are dancing together hand in hand and ye to blind to feel the fire of Hell.

You know nothing of me to know that I'm not trying to lead you correctly as I know nothing of you except fact.

Fact. I didn't misplace factual information and try to correct it with analogies rather than admitting I'm wrong. You said in 1909 slavery was still active. You said BET didn't support Obama's campaign...had to make that up out of thin air. You said Martin and Malcom "fought slavery", no, they fought segregation. Yet with all this misinformation, you have the nerve to question my education, something I have not done to you.

Fact. I have yet to make any accusations of what goes on in your life based on nothing at all. You have gone as far as to insist upon what is played in my car while I drive around with my kids. You've told me I consume booze and partake of "blunts" without any knowlege that i currently do either. You told me I have been "brainwashed for doing the total opposite of a brainwashed person and questioning things from all angles.

Fact. you've made assumptions and accusations against others in this thread as well.

Fact. I am not being a representative of the word of god, you are.:cheers:

This ain't a diss message, it's a real message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back