Difference Between Hating and Telling The Truth???

the hate card is pulled too easily. The republicans hate on The President, regardless of what he's doing. They are against it. Thats your definition of a hater.

exactly...

and w/ this music shyt, facts are few and far in between...

I wouldn't say that. When a celebrity gets caught, mofos still don't believe it. If you ever really, truly been in the industry, you would seriously think twice about that statement. Only if you knew.

dogz...i was speaking STRICTLY about "hating" as far as being called "wack", or calling somebody else "wack"...musically / artistically.

i agree w/ a prior post u made...

cats should just come out and say it...don't front - be real...if you fukc men, you fukc men, and that's on you. cats wanna hide their homo-ness behind money, smoke, and mirrors; and there are MILLIONS of people that SUPPORT / co-sign the FELONI-ONI-ISM, which is bullshyt.

but the industry is so fukcin' fake regardless, people shouldn't even be surprised that homo-type shyt be goin' on...

/rant

Last edited:
dogz...i was speaking STRICTLY about "hating" as far as being called "wack", or calling somebody else "wack"...musically / artistically.

i agree w/ a prior post u made...

cats should just come out and say it...don't front - be real...if you fukc men, you fukc men, and that's on you. cats wanna hide their homo-ness behind money, smoke, and mirrors; and there are MILLIONS of people that SUPPORT / co-sign the FELONI-ONI-ISM, which is bullshyt.

but the industry is so fukcin' fake regardless, people shouldn't even be surprised that homo-type shyt be goin' on...

/rant

But you see now it's getting bigger than just the homo shyt. Now it's like their telling their fans, fuk you. We don't give a shyt if you like our music or our ways, we still gonna make money regardless. This attitude that todays main artist have just kills me. What happened to the artist that use to be role models for the youth and put out real music. Beyonce's new single, "Video Phone" bytch, shut the fuk up, you too old to be talking about some childish shyt like that. And with these bogus ass A&Rs that's a whole nutha topic.

Last edited:
^^^Yes, deRaNged is wrong!

I was making the point that the way they are used aren't real words. If it was the 80s I would've said Dope and Fresh weren't real words(and they are).

But you guys are right. I'm wrong.

hey, I was just pointing out something wasnt correct. This wasnt an opinion of your intellect nor was it a random internet person "hating". This was just a simple fact that I just had to point out. Don't want the kids to be confused on what is real or not.

-1-

If you wanted to flip things around... every time someone likes something they should be called a d*ck rider or a groupie. Just to even things out a bit.

If you wanted to flip things around... every time someone likes something they should be called a d*ck rider or a groupie. Just to even things out a bit.

Naw, a dick rider is somebody that jumps on the bandwagon. He or she like it because everybody else likes it or because it is a certain artist therefore they can do no wrong.

hey, I was just pointing out something wasnt correct. This wasnt an opinion of your intellect nor was it a random internet person "hating". This was just a simple fact that I just had to point out. Don't want the kids to be confused on what is real or not.

-1-

Oh, I'm just being an azz. Not mad. My type always seems like I'm angry, but all done in good humor. Just over here hating on the english language. :cheers:

Naw, a dick rider is somebody that jumps on the bandwagon. He or she like it because everybody else likes it or because it is a certain artist therefore they can do no wrong.

People call other people haters for not sharing the " popular " opinion though. You can simply say " I don't like it. " The response: " you're a hater, so and so makes * insert x amount of money *, stop hatin' and get money, etc. "

People call other people haters for not sharing the " popular " opinion though. You can simply say " I don't like it. " The response: " you're a hater, so and so makes * insert x amount of money *, stop hatin' and get money, etc. "

YYYYYeppp! Where the hell did this mentality come from though, that's the question?

YYYYYeppp! Where the hell did this mentality come from though, that's the question?

I have no idea man, LOL. It's annoying when people bring money up in debates about musical taste. When you put someone's CD in your stereo their bank accounts don't pop up. People act as if you're speaking with ill intent or out of jealousy if you say you dislike something." You just mad because _________. " It makes no sense whatsoever.

I have no idea man, LOL. It's annoying when people bring money up in debates about musical taste. When you put someone's CD in your stereo their bank accounts don't pop up. People act as if you're speaking with ill intent or out of jealousy if you say you dislike something." You just mad because _________. " It makes no sense whatsoever.

I know man. Like when the Blueprint 3 came out I got into some seriously heated discussions with some colleagues over that shyt. These mofos was acting like they knew Jay-Z or something. I told one guy that if you was on fire and Jay saw ya, he wouldn't even spit on yo ass and that shyt fired him up, lol.

I know man. Like when the Blueprint 3 came out I got into some seriously heated discussions with some colleagues over that shyt. These mofos was acting like they knew Jay-Z or something. I told one guy that if you was on fire and Jay saw ya, he wouldn't even spit on yo ass and that shyt fired him up, lol.

LMAO.. true indeed.

Being a hater is more than just a technical classification of an attitude.

Being a hater is a way of thinking, a mindset if you will.

It's similar to being cynical.

The glass is half empty.

It cones from insecurity and self hate, equating in seeking equality while bringing others down to your level.

People do this by adapting a state of mind that is judegemental and bred out of fear.

Hate is a paradigm shift in someone mental sanity and sense of perspective.

They don't want others to win, they want them to lose. Like themselves.

Normal people wish success upon their peers and celebrate themselves and each other.

When someone is called a hater, they are suspect of being of the insecure, low brow mindset which clouds their judgement making their opinions useless and ignorantly biased.

Back