Zer0 Point EnergY--Reverse GravitY

Zer0PointEnergY

Hey. If AnyBody gets a Chance can you have a listen here: http://zebox.com/ZPE/
The Song is 'Reverse GravitY'
It sounds like a lot of peeps around here are really into their Trance type Stuff...Be ForeWarned this is Not Trance, and its Pretty Heavy. I'd love to hear what EveryBody Thinks of it if You Get a Chance.
I Mixed this Really "Hard" if you will, so just keep in mind what yo hear IS Intentional. :)

Cheers.:cheers:
ZPE

Last edited:
Since I listen to everything from punk to gabber I can rate this...ok the begging is pretty cool.....this song is really cool, a very energetic industrial sorta track, its mixed well sound levels are even very nice....I can give you an honest 8-10

ps LOVE THE VOCAL!!!!
:bat:

Yes...

Hey Fumbling...You should be able to click on the DownLoad link to DownLoad.

T3 at work! Cool! I wouldn't mind having that at Home!...I'm on Dial Up! Cable, or ADSL (as they Call it In Oz) is very Expensive here. I WANNA GO HOME!!!:cry:

And ThanX Phat Commando for Your Review. :) It Means a lot!

Cheers:cheers:
ZPE:

Last edited:
You're right it does sound hard! The main lead could use some stereos, it sounds like it's centered. I can't say I like the melodies alot, they kinda sound like notes threwn in piano roll.
Overall I think the track lacks some effects like delays, flangers, choruses, reverb, phasers, anything really. Keep it up!

CZ

Last edited by a moderator:
ThanX for the Reviews EveryBody. I know I need to use more FX...Don't need to use a lot in Rap Beats. Any Ideas Would be Really APpreciated...

ZPE:cheers:

Hey, I'm taking a listen.
Good sound quality.
Maybe could use a pinch of reverb.
Throw on a timed delay on that lead definitely.
This is pretty good. Totally not my style, but that's cool.
J

Heya,

Very intresting track, definatly not your typical hardcore track. The drums did seem lacking in effects though, and there was some distortion. Other than that, it's a decent track.

I give it a 6/10

peace, laterz:victory:
Xe

The drums have a nice dirty grainy sound, but they also seem a bit rigid, shuffle your beats a bit to get some groove. The snare sounds a bit like a military martch so a bit of reverb would soften it up, but just a bit.

Apart from that the only other main part to the track is that simplistic melody. You need to do something with that, I`d suggest automation of fx throughout the duration of the track to give it some life. You could try combining some delay with a LP filter while running it through a reverb unit. But give it some variance.

Overall a good track but it just seemed a bit empty.
:cool:

Back