Yungstar Appreciation Thread...what happened to this nigga?

Pumpthrust

I miss the old Screwed Up Click days....Yungstar was my favorite out the collective, tho. I'm sure Yungstar was a major influence on Riff Raff-I can hear it in his music.

I remember The Box used to play this song all the time, 15 years later, I still bounce my genitals to this song.

He probably is in jail or something or dead like most SUC members. Who cares about Riff Raff?

He jocked all members in SUC flow and Fat Pat's more than anyone's. That's really who Yungstar jocked too.

Fat Pat was the man back then during that time.

Hawk, Pat, Moe, Pokey, and Mike D are the only ones I really respect out of SUC,.

Flip was in my hood last year doing a show for 15$ in a straight hole in the wall.

A P.R in the paper in my town said that Flip is more concerned about connecting with fans than hitting the mainstream and claims he hits small towns because they are "refreshing".

He's fallen off.

All the SUC has fallen off, Trae is the worst one, pimping out the SUC name for label executives...

They all are wearing fake simulated diamonds from Johnny Dang, even Riff Raff. A bunch of liars and aren't about what they spit.

Sure their music is unique for their era but it's time to hang it up.

The ones dead are the only real ones in the Click because they were about that life.

Back