Yung Joc's new album HUSTLENOMICS (Production Credits)

Nice, good 2 see he's givin up & comin producers a chance :victory: 1. “Hustlenomics Intro” Produced by Dee Jay Dana 2. “Play Your Cards” Produced by Cool & Dre 3. “Coffee Shop” Produced by Don Vito 4. “BYOB Ref” featuring Pharrell Produced by The Neptunes 5. “Bottle Poppin’” Produced by Don P. 6. “Hell Yeah” Produced by The Neptunes 7. “Cut Throat” featuring The Game & Jim Jones Produced by The Fixxers (DJ Quik & AMG) 8. “I’m A G” featuring Bun B & Young Dro Produced by Chris Flames 9. “Hustlemania” Produced by Dee Jay Dana 10. “Pak Man” Produced by Kevin “Khao” Cates 11. “Momma” Produced by Jazze Pha 12. “Brand New” featuring Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg Produced by Dee Jay Dana 13. “Livin’ It Up” Produced by Drumma Boy 14. “Getting’ 2 Da Money” Produced by Jon Josef 15. “Hustlenomics” Produced by Strong Hill 16. “Thugg Love” Produced by G-Phonics 17. “Chevy Smile” featuring Trick Daddy Produced by Jazze Pha

Should be a good listen for those with the taste for it. He's better off without the last bozo he worked with.

Justin RockWell said:
It'll be hot if they remove Joc's verses.

Haha. I got no problem with Joc, but it looks like he ran out of money for the production budget with those Neptunes and other producers.:D I wish I had been on PMP when he had a track dump open for his album. Probably wouldn't have made it, but still, I got some beats that I think he would have sounded good on (IMO).

It's my personal opinion that artists (refrain from laughing) like Joc are what's wrong with Hip-hop. I guess it's too much to ask for rappers to say "**** rhyming about the same old bull****, and polluting the genre further" because every day it seems there's another p.o.s. "rapper" to hit the scene.

For starters I'm not the biggest Joc fan but I respect his hustle.Everybody always attacks the lyrics BUT,someones buying his work and instead of hating it's time to learn some of the tactics.You could have the most Blaziest song/album but if no ones heard it whats the point.Everybody's got an opinion about what's wrong but nobodys starting a situation to fix it.Learn to never kick a man unless you can offer him a hand up.

i think i may have been the only one who read the guest list along with the producers list and think ... joc will not make any money off of this album

Brimstone Candella said:
It's my personal opinion that artists (refrain from laughing) like Joc are what's wrong with Hip-hop. I guess it's too much to ask for rappers to say "**** rhyming about the same old bull****, and polluting the genre further" because every day it seems there's another p.o.s. "rapper" to hit the scene.

i don't know. we can not get good threads in fp,because all fp care about is oh man he use the same drums/preset,the south or why no one know real dusty ass hiphop emcees who live in their mom basement pass 30 years of age,who city has next,who has a dumb ass hook ,or which is the best /vs vs vs vs vs vs vs vs vs. oh and he shot a video of his beat.

Justin RockWell said:
True. In fact, I usually only download the instrumentals for songs these days. I wish they would sell instrumentals only for every song made. I bet it would out sell the real album.

Justin RockWell said:

your kidding right?? u should shut the fuk up....ur music is on show for everyone to hear....and no one who hears it is gona say its better than young joc's....step your game up then come talk......RANDO LMAO......

DaOriginalBlade said:
The token FP statement.

I don't like crack dealers, BUT I respect their hustle. :cry: SMH.

hahahahhhhaaaaaaa. yesssssss finally someone who calls a dude on this

joc is awful. but i would check the neptunes and jazze pha beats i guess.

Howard Stern said:
I wish they would sell instrumentals only for every song made. I bet it would out sell the real album.

man i knew i wasn't the only one that thought this sometimes lol

I'll admit his last album is on regular rotation. Hopefully he'll feature Sunny Valentine on this album too. Knock It Out was my favorite from New Joc City.

Back