Yu.E - CallingForTheDividends F4F

WHOA, that song is really trippy... I think the vocals need some work with the autotune or whatever it is, but I really liked the composition. All that bass on the background makes me woozy, and that's a cool thing.

I like this, I agree with the previous poster about the autotune tho, doesn't really go with the song. Although the vocal in general is kind of hilarious and awesome. The snare has like no presence and I'd really like to hear more of that synth thats playing way far behind everything. hi-hats are nice and on point.

Here's my shit if you'll give a listen https://www.futureproducers.com/for...las-strange-space-hip-hop-future-shit-465712/

Last edited:
This is definately a different kind of track. Did you producer it? The singing may be off a little bt the beat was kind of cool. Keep up the work.

Track is trippy as hell lol same with the video. I can appreciate the direction that you were going for. Not a fan of the autotune. I was cool with the track all the way up until the autotune came in. It's different but still sounds good.

Back